GB HOMEPAGE

BFG_Guy in the lights

Posted By: BFG-Guy

BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 03:50 AM

I was honored with the opening Key Note presentation at the North American Casual Games conference.
Under the spotlight

And about 30 other articles about it here.

blush
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 04:12 AM

bravo Your attention to your customers needs -wants and your customer service is top notch BFG-- thumbsup
Posted By: mrkwang

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 04:18 AM

Sorry to ask, but... You are BFG boss???
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 04:38 AM

You deserve the honor because of the great games and customer service. Not many Game producers come and mingle with the gamers like you do letting us know what is new, and opinion of games. bravo

Thats why I have been a customer of yours since you started BFG. Thanks for making life a little more fun. wave

Sherryah
Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 04:42 AM

Thanks...I love hanging out on these forums as you all are about as "Avid" as our audience gets and I take all your comments to heart!

We have 315 people now after 6 years. When I started bfg we were a company of 1 for the first year :-)

Posted By: mrkwang

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 05:38 AM

Wow. I'm kinda shocked to know that BFG-Guy is BFG boss. I thought he's 1 of the co-worker for customer support.

Anyway that's good surprising. smile
Posted By: C65candy

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 07:35 AM

BFG-Guy I want to thank you for all the good games you put out for all of us. I know without being able to play games the time wouldn't pass as fast. Thanks again.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 09:17 AM

Brilliant, well done BFG guy .
We all appreciate that you spend time with the people who love your games too, thanks for being amazing.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 11:38 AM

Congrats BFG-Guy! bravo

Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 12:32 PM

No other game company serves its customers like Big Fish. They listen, they learn and they act. Their customer service is the most customer orientated that I've seen.

Big Fish is a company I can trust. I'm proud to be affiliated with them.

(Yes, he is the boss and very handsome too!)
Posted By: JennyP

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 12:51 PM

I noticed the handsome bit too, NYlady.
Posted By: connie

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 01:01 PM

A Big Congrats BFG_Guy. You most certainly deserve it. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 01:05 PM

Congratulations BFG-Guy. I know that I love BF and it is the #2 Place I go to every morning before I leave for work to see what you have for the day and I am always pleasantly pleased..... #1 of course being GB. Keep up the "GREAT" work.
Posted By: DoreenS

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 02:07 PM

Congratulations BFG-Guy. You were the right guy in the right place at the right time with the right idea. :WAVE:
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 02:14 PM

BFG is THE best when it comes to getting the games I like, and the courtesy they show. Way to go BFG-Guy.
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 02:25 PM

Way to go BFG-Guy!

Thanks for such a great company. Thanks for listening to us too, that is such a wonderful thing to know and have here.

I have to have my daily Riddle and Lobe and check the new game for tomorrow or I feel like I missed something for the day. You guys deserve the spotlight cause you have the right stuff in so many different areas.

I also liked the title "Nancy Drews" for people my age and playing these kinds of games! thumbsup

Koalanut
Posted By: bermag45

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 03:09 PM

You thoroughly deserve all the accolades! I have had recent contact with your Tech Support in Seattle (David then Quinn) and the service is second to none. No wonder at all then that BFG has taken off like it has! thumbsup wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: Lei

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 03:45 PM

Congratulations BFG-Guy!! You obviously love what you do and we love that you share that enthusiasm. I must have at least 100 games from BFG and have enjoyed playing all them. Equally important is the service and support that comes from BFG. Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!
Posted By: fildil

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 03:54 PM

I'll add my congratulations BFG_Guy. Big Fish is a wonderful company and I love that I joined the Game Club.
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 04:08 PM

Congratulations BFG_Guy you deserve all kudos your way for all the games you have made available to all of us and that you have such a great collection for all ages and stages of life. You really do give the best customer service to all of us and been there when help was needed. Love the fact there are so many types of game to choose from. I like it too that you make yourself available to us here at the forum and share so much. Again thank you very much.
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 04:14 PM

Congratz! I love BFG and am so glad I joined! I just wanted to say that your customer support is the best and everyone at BFG is just wonderful!
Posted By: rainbowlady

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/25/08 10:29 PM

Congrats, BFG, couldn't happen to anyone nicer...and you and your staff just great with problems and support.
And needless to say, I love the games. you offer on BF :-)
thank you
Posted By: thracia

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/26/08 12:31 AM

BIGFISH ROCKS!!!
Luv ya Big guy and your company!
Keep em coming. You will always make about $6.99 from me, so you'll never go broke. Don't spend it all at once(He he he).Your staff is tops too.

thracia
Posted By: misa

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/26/08 04:28 PM

Congrats with all your success!
Posted By: hoechst2003

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/26/08 06:25 PM

Oh Oh now that we know "Who's the Boss" we can ask (nicely) for Games from other Sites to come to Big Fish (if possible)since i only buy from Big Fish. Hint Hint whistle
BFG -Guy your Company and Service is the Best thumbsup
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/26/08 06:47 PM

hoechst, we have long been aware of BFG-Guys status and we are pleased to have him here. Please keep in mind that BFG-Guy has a wonderful staff that he has trained to handle all the requests we may have. This is not the place to be making requests of him. He has posted before that if you have a request for a game to go to "submit games" on BigFish and request one. They can get any game that is not made by RealArcade or GAmeHouse.

Ana thanks
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/26/08 07:02 PM

Congrats BFG and give a pat on the back to your employees because they are the best.

Flo
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/27/08 10:28 AM

Congratulations BFG! You definately deserve the accolades!
Posted By: GBC

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/27/08 12:28 PM

Congrats BFG... yay broccoli bravo
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/29/08 05:15 AM

Congrats BFG Guy. They picked the right guy for the keynote address because you certainly have your finger on the pulse of the casual gamer. Kudos to you for representing the needs of some important demographic areas that are too frequently dismissed or overlooked.

You also picked a great forum to tap here at Gameboomers because if there's one thing we have, it's opinions. We know what we like and don't mince words. The one opinion that seems to be unanimous is that Big Fish Games rules!

I should probably add my praise for your customer service also. I've had a few frustrating experiences with other companies, but when I contacted BFG with some technical problems I was having with a couple of games, I received prompt courteous responses and a free game credit for my troubles. Wow - that blew me away! I knew BFG was good, but now I realize they are great. I'm a happy and satisfied Game Club member.
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 07/30/08 06:33 AM

Congrats BFG
I love your site and have been with you for a long time and have a lot of BFG games! I second (or third or fourth) what everyone else has said. You and BFG rock! bravo broccoli burger thanks
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 08/04/08 06:26 PM

I completely agree with all my friends at GB. BFG is the only website I trust for downloading games and having ready/willing support staff on hand so that everyone enjoys their gaming! Thanks for keeping me so busy with games, I almost forget I have another life rotfl Though my husband keeps reminding me whistle
Posted By: HorseDancer

Re: BFG_Guy in the lights - 08/06/08 04:04 AM

Thanks so much! I really appreciate your games and philosophy! Games are fun again.

:summer:
HorseDancer
© 2024 GameBoomers Community