GB HOMEPAGE

I got a present from BFG today!

Posted By: raylinstephens

I got a present from BFG today! - 08/26/08 10:54 PM

Wow, I never expected to get a "big fish" from them, I was expecting more like a keychain or something to hang from the car mirror.

Thanks BFG-Guy, I don't know where I am going to place it yet but it is awesome!

Linda
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/26/08 11:06 PM

bravo Linda

I wonder if you are the first? wave
Posted By: misa

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/26/08 11:28 PM

Awesome! smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 12:47 AM

He said it was a stuffed plush bigfish. Is that what it is? How cool! I'll be sure and keep my eye out for one. happydance
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 12:52 AM

I'm hoping one will swim my way too! luck

Congrats Linda! bravo

Koalanut
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 02:52 AM

I think I remember reading that the big fish is named Felix.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 06:58 AM

I wonder if any big fishes will swim to the UK ??? Fingers crossed
Posted By: C65candy

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 07:54 AM

Or maybe they could make their way here to California. My fingers are crossed too, as I collect plush (stuffed) animals and it would have a place of honor on my computer by all the Big Fish games that are on it.

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 09:53 AM

Felix comes with a velcro tab so you can attach him to the monitor if you wish! He really is a "big fish".

Linda wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 10:17 AM

He is probably soooo cute my mailman stole him. laugh

Can't wait.
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By: raylinstephens
Felix comes with a velcro tab so you can attach him to the monitor if you wish! He really is a "big fish".

Linda wave

I was just thinking I could put him on my desk if he swims this way...how cool!

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 11:51 AM

Not sure if the UK is too far away - if not I can't wait to see the cats reaction to a fish stuck to the screen.
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 11:56 AM

OH NO! I haven't been a BFG club member long enough to get a Big Fish. sad

Felix would have been a great companion for the scarlet dragon that sits by my monitor.
Posted By: joanieS

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 12:59 PM

I've been wondering what name was chosen for the "big fish". Felix is an interesting companionable choice as in Felix the Cat. Are these big fishes going out to winners in the naming contest?

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 01:05 PM

These are for Club members who have been a Club member for over a year. From what date I do not know since it has been planned to send out since last year.

Ana wave

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 01:13 PM

I have been a member for well over a year now but I think I was a month or so off last year. Fingers firmly crossed for fishy parcel.
EDIT Joined March 28th 2007.
Posted By: rainbowlady

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 02:08 PM

I would love to get one. I wondered what the Big Fish name was and now I know. I've been a BF member since 2/07

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 04:37 PM

I guess I must have received the first one! He is really cute and I will sit him by my monitor, near my GameBoomers teddy bear.

He is a one year anniversary present!

wave Linda

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/27/08 07:02 PM

My first club member purchase was in June 2005... I had purchased a few games before that, but they don't show up in the
listing of games before it was a club.

Anxiously awaiting my fish.
Posted By: joanieS

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/28/08 12:55 PM

Oh, shoot! I joined over a year ago but quit for like 6 weeks and BF has my second signup date as join date. Hey, that's o.k., BF is so continually generous and customer-friendly I'll be happy is someone can post a picture of the "fish".
Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/28/08 10:22 PM

This is for 1 year anniversaries of continuous uninterrupted subscription to Game club. The first list we pulled as of March of this year. There will be a second batch following up shortly for those who have had their anniversary as of July 2008. We will be sending them going forward about once per quarter as people hit their 1 year mark.

The velcro in the very first batch is not very sticky and the fish eventually falls, so every one in the first batch will be receiving a letter from BFG with a small piece of velcro that works with the weight of the plush toy. The second batch has the better velcro.

The plush fish are sent via parcel post so delivery times will be spread out.

Posted By: thracia

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/28/08 10:38 PM

I got mine today! Thank you so much BFG-Guy!! You have a wonderful company. Thank you for the great games and great support.

LONG LIVE THE BIG FISH!
thracia

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/29/08 01:37 PM

Thanks BFG-Guy! I will be looking for it to swim my way soon. What a nice thing to do for us. thanks

Koalanut

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/29/08 01:38 PM

Woo hoo - sounds like I will be in batch 2 as I was end March 07. Thanks BFG guy.
Posted By: connie

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/29/08 08:32 PM

I got mine today. Thanks BFG-Guy. thanks thumbsup

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 08/30/08 07:31 PM

I hope mine comes soon...I just looked to see when I joined and it was feb 07...I've gotten 50 games!!!! such an addict!

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/03/08 07:29 PM

I got mine today...he's so cute! Thanks BFG-Guy yay

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/03/08 07:33 PM

Yippee Phantom! Since you and I are from the same area, maybe mine came too!

Ana wave
Posted By: Lei

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/03/08 08:30 PM

I received my Felix today and he is cute. Thanks BFG-Guy.

Lei
Posted By: cailyn

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/04/08 05:11 PM

My Felix arrived in the mail today wave

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/04/08 05:42 PM

Wow, I'd better go check mine puppy

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/04/08 10:03 PM

I wonder why just certain people are getting them? So you have to be a member of exactly one year? If you were a member for 2 or 3 you will not get one?

Not really concerned, just curious. As long as I get my game fix I'm happy. smile

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/04/08 10:19 PM

NYLady, everyone that was a member for at least a year by March is part of the first shipment. I think you can pretty much guess that most of us do not have theirs yet. Patience...it'll get there. I can only imagine how many they have to ship. eek

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/04/08 10:37 PM

Ahhhhhh, I'm not a January person--so I'll have to wait even longer. They do say patience is good for the soul, right puppy

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/04/08 10:46 PM

I'm sorry L4L, it's been an unbelievably long day. I meant March, but said January. Does that help you better?

Ana wave
Posted By: ShyTy

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/07/08 02:44 AM

Is everyone getting a big fish for their one year anniversary? If I upgraded to the Jumbo pack on 12-08-07 is that my start date? think

Thanks
Lori wave

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/07/08 02:49 AM

Lori, that would be your start date. I got mine today. happydance He;s sitting here smiling at me. lol

Ana wave

Posted By: ShyTy

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/07/08 02:58 AM

Oh then I have quite a while to wait to see that smiling face. sad I have been checking my mail every day hoping to see a gift from big fish, guess I'll stop looking for it for a while. Enjoy Ana. bravo

Thank you kissy

Lori wave

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/11/08 11:17 AM

Thanks BFG-Guy, I will be looking for the new velcro. It really is a BigFish!

Linda wave
Posted By: fildil

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 02:18 AM

Just checking on the fish. grin My anniversary is the end of August. Does this mean that I'll be getting my fish in the third batch of shipments?

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 02:34 AM

That sounds about right Fil.

Ana wave
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 02:37 AM

I hope they keep it up, I have ony been a member all of maybe 6 months? I lost track, lol. I've love to get one when my year is up! Does anyone have a picture, I'd love to see what it looks like.

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 03:25 AM

My date is April 20, 2007, I think that would be the second batch. Is anyone from the second batch getting their fish yet? We have problems with mail people delivering correctly in our neighborhood, so I wouldn't want Felix to get lost!

Thanks!
Koalanut

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 04:03 AM

Here is BFG-Guys post from August 28th. My guess is they have not yet done the second shipping and probably still getting caught up on the first. I am sure they have a lot to do.

Originally Posted By: BFG-Guy
This is for 1 year anniversaries of continuous uninterrupted subscription to Game club. The first list we pulled as of March of this year. There will be a second batch following up shortly for those who have had their anniversary as of July 2008. We will be sending them going forward about once per quarter as people hit their 1 year mark.

The velcro in the very first batch is not very sticky and the fish eventually falls, so every one in the first batch will be receiving a letter from BFG with a small piece of velcro that works with the weight of the plush toy. The second batch has the better velcro.

The plush fish are sent via parcel post so delivery times will be spread out.

Ana wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 02:48 PM

Koalanut, my date is March 7th,2007 and I haven't received. We must be patient for a gift.

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 03:44 PM

Thanks Patsy, it's not patience, I have to do this with any mail of importance. We trade mail between neighbors on my street and the two streets behind us. It's been a constant problem, many conplaints, and lost mail.

Koalanut
Posted By: PATSY

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 07:28 PM

When our regular mailman has his day off, our mail could be anywhere,(but here). I think she's trying to hurry and get through. Not a good thing.

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 08:41 PM

Our problem is that even though our addition is 50 years old, we have had no assigned mail carrier. Supposedly one of the carriers told me a few weeks ago that they had finally assigned one. Yet we still have a different carrier nearly every day. I even had to tell one carrier what street he was on! Crazy huh! We had had to replace bills, school records, report cards, test results, etc, etc. If I do order anything, I have to check and check and check. So that is why I wondered about the fish, since others were mentioning it, any neighbor here could have gotten it or will get it. I had no idea who posted here is in which batch. Hopefully when he heads my way, it will land in my mailbox! lol

Koalanut
Posted By: rainbowlady

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/13/08 11:27 PM

I'm in the first batch - my anniversary date is in February 2007 and I'm still waiting. But you know what they say ' All good things come to those who wait' :-)
Posted By: hoechst2003

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/15/08 06:08 PM

Got mine last Week soooo cute He got a Special place om my Desk lol
Thank you BFG
Posted By: C65candy

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/15/08 08:38 PM

I just got mine and it is so cute, just like his picture on big fish games, If you read this BFG-Guy, thanks so much I appreciate how you care about us customers.
Posted By: wysewomon

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/24/08 11:59 PM

I've been a member for over a year and I've not got mine yet frown...

WW
Posted By: Cynder

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 05:52 AM

Oh, I love my little fish! He arrived about a week ago. It really was a nice little reward, and he'll keep me company in the poor house after I buy yet another set of game credits. *hehe*

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 06:11 AM

Originally Posted By: C65candy
I just got mine and it is so cute, just like his picture on big fish games, If you read this BFG-Guy, thanks so much I appreciate how you care about us customers.

I read almost every post here. wave I'm happy you like little Felix!

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 07:17 AM

Might the fishy swim across the Atlantic, BFG guy ,or is he a USA fish only ?

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 11:38 AM

Jenny, I think he answered that for you already somewhere. Felix swims across the pond.

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 12:27 PM

Ooh, a swimmy fish !
I'm getting excited, missed the earlier reply yay
Posted By: HorseDancer

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 04:49 PM

Hi E1,

I was a member for awhile at the 6 month price, and then switched to the yearly member. Does anyone know if the first 6 month thing counts, or do I have to wait until a year on the 12 month deal? :summer:

HorseDancer yay

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 04:53 PM

Horsedancer, I believe it's one year continuous so when you switched, that starts the year over. Same for me too wave

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 04:53 PM

You have to wait one full year on your current plan. If you switched you start over.

ana wave

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 04:59 PM

thanks
Thanks for the fast response! I will anxiously await my full year!

HorseDancer

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: HorseDancer
Hi E1,

I was a member for awhile at the 6 month price, and then switched to the yearly member. Does anyone know if the first 6 month thing counts, or do I have to wait until a year on the 12 month deal? :summer:

HorseDancer yay

We overlooked this type of subscriber (someone who cancelled for the sake of upgrading) and we are retroactively pulling all this list of people and they will be getting their fish...but due to the length of time it takes between ordering them and customers getting them being 3-4 months (they are all hand made), these "upgraders" will not get them until December/January time frame. slapforehead

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 09/30/08 07:13 PM

Thanks BFG Guy, I'm betting there are lots of us who did that wave

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/01/08 02:42 AM

thanks

Bless your heart!! hearts I love Big Fish!!! happydance

Thanks so much!!

Judy

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/01/08 01:43 PM

I got a bookmark advertising Azada. laugh Thank you, Big Fish Games. Barbee44, at Big Fish Games and I love it, even if I never get the fishie. laugh Member since the beginning.
Posted By: Marian

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/02/08 12:51 AM

I got that bookmark, as well. smile BFG makes us feel special. thumbsup

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/02/08 10:36 AM

Just peeked at todays offering at Big Fish....

Big Fish, I think I love you! hearts

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/15/08 09:25 PM

Just curious: I got an e-mail today asking me to confirm my address for shipping my present. Did anyone else get this? I'm a little leery of answering it in case it is phishing and not Fishing...

I did contact their customer support and am waiting for a response. Live chat was tied up and I couldn't get on.

WW

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/15/08 10:11 PM

I got one too and clicked on the confirmed address and it took me to my Game Club page. There was nothing else to do so I assume I did it right. Hope it was okay to do that. Let us know, thanks!

Koalanut wave

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/16/08 07:01 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know that this e-mail was genuinely from Big Fish. Thanks for your patience with me; I get a little paranoid about these things. And thanks to Big Fish customer service for answering my question so promptly.

WW

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/16/08 08:29 PM

Thanks wysewomon! Guess little fishies are swimming our way! bravo

Koalanut wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/17/08 12:37 PM

I received it too. I am so excited. I can't wait to get my Fish.....I love you BFGuy
Barbara
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/17/08 04:33 PM

I received my "big green fish" last week. I love it, BFG- Guy. BFG is such a great organization. Any problems, they try to fix them and always give an answer. Now my problem is that I have 9 grandchildren and so can't give to only one. Therefore, I'll keep it for when they come to visit. Mel22odie

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/18/08 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: wysewomon
Just curious: I got an e-mail today asking me to confirm my address for shipping my present. Did anyone else get this? I'm a little leery of answering it in case it is phishing and not Fishing...

I did contact their customer support and am waiting for a response. Live chat was tied up and I couldn't get on.

WW

Yes, BFG did send out an email to confirm people's mailing address. One of the issues with the last batch was that Game Club members' addresses were out of date and thus the fish was sent to their old address. Be sure your address is up to date if you want your fishy!

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/18/08 04:17 PM

Thanks BFG-Guy! You are so kind to us!
I always let people know that BFG is the
Best For Games! bravo

thanks
Koalanut

ps...off to check out that new Nancy Drew, been looking for it!
Posted By: Bitty Kitty

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/18/08 05:35 PM

I haven't got anything like this yet because I just received an e-mail about purchasing a game during octoberfest and that was it. I did however receive a dvd game thing in the mail and tried to install it and it wasn't working. I am unsure if the dvd is corrupt or if it is something else. I hope it is the dvd itself because the other dvd games I have placed and played in my dvd rom seem to work just fine.

Kem

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/18/08 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: BFG-Guy
Originally Posted By: wysewomon

WW

Yes, BFG did send out an email to confirm people's mailing address. One of the issues with the last batch was that Game Club members' addresses were out of date and thus the fish was sent to their old address. Be sure your address is up to date if you want your fishy!

Thanks, BFG! I did gear from customer support, as I think I said in another post, and they confirmed that the e-mail was genuine. You guys are the greatest!

WW
Posted By: Trisha

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/21/08 10:17 AM

Bitty Kitty, My dvd that I recieved from them would not work either I think that some of them are messed up a few other people have had this same problem. Trisha
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I got a present from BFG today! - 10/24/08 03:15 PM

I got the little greeny-blue 'Big Fish', now misplaced somewhere. It was cute, fit for, well NOT a baby, I guess. I'm more suspicious about it now.
Posted By: zookeeper

Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 02:54 PM

Has anyone that confirmed their mailing address through the email the BFG sent a few weeks ago received the big fish yet? I haven't and I'm wondering if I did something wrong with that email. Kind of thought I would get the fish by now.

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 03:15 PM

zookeeper, I think have thousands of them to mail. I am sure they are trying hard to get them all out.

I got my replacement velcro yesterday.

Ana wave

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 03:24 PM

Thanks Ana, that's just me always thinking I didn't do it right. lol
Posted By: widget

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 03:34 PM

I read about it on there site and e-mailed them and ask where mine was, got a reply, it is in the November mailings,

if you don't ask you don't get.

Originally Posted By: JennyP
I have been a member for well over a year now but I think I was a month or so off last year. Fingers firmly crossed for fishy parcel.
EDIT Joined March 28th 2007.

I am UK as well, ask them, I did, but I am still waiting.

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: widget
I read about it on there site and e-mailed them and ask where mine was, got a reply, it is in the November mailings,

if you don't ask you don't get.

That is a most unfair statement. This is a voluntary gesture on their part and they owe us nothing except what we have paid for. None of us have asked for this, and we got ours when they got around to it. Give them a break for goodness sakes, it's just a stuffed animal.

If everyone gives them a hard time over it, you are only discouraging them from future giveaways or special things they may wish to do.

Ana

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 03:57 PM

Agreed with Ana that we just need to be patient. It's a nice gift and they're not obligated to give us any more than what we have already paid for (i.e., games that we've purchased).

If I get one, that's great but if not, that's okay too. smile

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 04:28 PM

Well sorry if I upset you all, but when someone says they are going to do something and don't, I lose faith in them,
I don't feel that keeping them to 'there' promise is giving them a hard time,
I have kept to 'my' promise and let them take money from me every month.

If I am now 'barred' I will understand, and go somewhere else

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 04:43 PM

You get more bees with honey than with vinegar widget.

Ana

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 04:46 PM

I think mine is on the way, bless Big Fish. All I have to do when it arrives is keep it away from Pepper

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 04:47 PM

Well said, will accept your comment.
Will try to keep 'my' opinions to myself.

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 06:27 PM

Gifts are from the heart! hearts And BFG's has a big heart! :pumpkin:

They have alway been helpful, friendly and responsive in business matters, but their free gift goes beyond that. They did not promise us anything for being year long customers. It uses profit that they don't have to use to create & send out gifts.

Many companies have all kinds of offers for new customers but not for their long term customers. This gift lets us know that BF appreciates their loyal customers as well as the new ones. That is a HUGE plus in my book!!! bravo

At this time of the year, mail is slow, and, as BFG Guy said, they miscalculated the number of fish they needed because some folks, like me, switched from the 6 month deal to the 12 month deal. So they are busy catching up. And I am patiently waiting for my gift. And pretty soon, my mug!!! fall

I love BFG, and for me, it is the best thing that has happened. I can't afford the $20 and up games, but BF lets me play games again. (Retired and on a fixed low income really limits options)

Thank You Big Fish Games!!!

Judy (HorseDancer)

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 07:19 PM

All opinions are welcome here.

I agree with Judy though.

I just ran across that this yesterday, when I renewed a magazine subscription. New customers could subscribe for half of what a renewal cost.

I'm blown away that a company is rewarding long time customers. If I eventually get a Fish, great! If it never finds me, that's ok too.

I'll still get to play games in my "free time" and have fun. Now, if they could send me some "free time", that would be great puppy

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 08:03 PM

Jenny I am gonna have the same problem when I get mine, trying to keep it away from my sweet Maybelle she is a Toy Fox terrier and thinks all stuffed toys are hers. Thank you BFG you are great and what would we all do if we did not have BFG. bravoLet alone the compassionate and caring customer service they always give to their customers that alone is enough for me so if I get my toy great if not that is great too. Love that BFG kissy Trisha

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 08:51 PM

I didn't mean to stir the pot and start trouble. I was asking because I just assumed that I didn't reply to the email correctly and maybe others had already gotten their fish.

I agree, Big Fish Games is an awesome company. It is cool that they show appreciation to their long-time customers, unlike other companies that only give incentives to prospective new customers. What a nice way to be, huh! Thanks Big Fish! You're the best!
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 10:07 PM

It will be a long time before I get a fish because I'm a fairly new customer. But what I'd really like is to get a cute hat for him -- like the Octoberfest hat he's wearing now.

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 11:35 PM

Yea Jenny that would be real cute if he came withone but a person could always make one for him uh. Trisha

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/30/08 11:58 PM

I like when they put Felix in a Sherlock Holmes hat like in the splash screen for Mystery in London. Adorable!

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/31/08 12:11 AM

I see a big market here for Felix Clothes. :loL: I bet they'd sell well.

zookeeper, no reason to be sorry, I didn't mean for my coment to be directed to you.

Ana wave
Posted By: cmcd

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/31/08 02:56 AM

I got my fish a couple months ago, unfortunately my Akita took it overt. Fortunately this 125 pound dog loves his animals and has never destoyed one in seven years. He just carries them around and loves them.

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/31/08 03:05 PM

cmcd, your dog sounds too cute! The visual of a giant dog being careful with his toys cracks me up. I have a couple Beagles and they're not happy til they rip out all of the stuffing and the squeeky thing inside. I have a whole basket full of dismembered dog toys. Will have to keep Big Fish away from them. lol

Re: Big Fish big fish - 10/31/08 03:21 PM

My big lab never ripped up his toys and he knew that when he was excited he was to go to his toy box and get a stuffed toy and carry that so he didn't lick people.

Then we adopted Iron Jaw Keoki--no soft toy is safe with him for more than 30 seconds. So the soft toys had to go away. I can't get them to carry the plastic ones around though :witch:
© 2024 GameBoomers Community