GB HOMEPAGE

Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 07:00 AM

Todays game for everyone with the blessings of BFG-Guy! You can Download Azada 2 - Ancient Magic here.

Please use this thread for comments only, and use this thread for Hints and Help.

If you are not a Club Member don't forget to use the BACKTOSCHOOL Code and get 40% off!

Quote:
Big Fish Games Studios summons you back to the deep mystery and magic of Azada. Too afraid to enter the library, young Titus calls upon your courage and superior puzzle-solving skills to disarm the magical menace. Luckily, Titus has given you a magic medallion to call upon him when in need. Enter the lives of storybook characters in more than 20 magic puzzle books. Meet famous legends like King Arthur, Rapunzel, Henry Jekyll, Buffalo Bill, and many more. Can you unveil the dark hidden secret in Azada: Ancient Magic?

Sequel to award-winning Puzzle Adventure series
Magical puzzle books with classic tales
Storybook legends like Rapunzel and Dracula

Please let us know what you think and have fun!

Ana wave

Posted By: JennyP

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 07:34 AM

Ooh, Ana, you & BFG have led me astray ! I'll download tonight when I get back from the gym.
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 07:53 AM

Never finished Azada smirkbut will give this one a try anyway!Thanks Ana wave
Posted By: Margie

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 08:33 AM

Just so everyone knows it has a timer and I didn't see an option to turn it off.
The good news is that you're able to skip some mini games but you will lose 5 minutes off your time for the next chapter.
However, for every few books you complete you get extra time added to your clock so it sort of balances itself out.

Great Game so far, you'll love it!!!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 11:30 AM

Obviously they just don't listen to the masses as they say they do. sad I am most dissappointed to hear they did not make the option to turn off the timer for those of us who live with deadlines all day long and play to relax. <sigh> I'm bummed.

Ana wave
Posted By: Lei

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 12:10 PM

I was also disappointed when I saw the timer, however I have finished 7 books and the timer was never a problem. I'm not sure that Azada 2 will be as challenging as the first Azada. I am enjoying playing it so far -- hopefully it will not turn out to be a short game. It was certainly not what I expected. I'm curious to hear what others think about the game.

Lei
As I got further into the game, the timer definitely became a problem, especially when you lose time for incorrect clicks. If you run out of time you do get extra time to replay that specific book, only a few minutes at the most. I hope BFG seriously considers removing the timer or at least gives us the option of using one.
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 12:56 PM

Oh NO! Bigfish Guy, why did you allow this to happen? cry sad

Please BFG Guy, friend to the Boomers,Please will you remove that dreaded timer as you have done in the past for those of us who would rather have the option to stress or not stress? I agree with Ana. help hardwall smashpc

I Doubt I will buy this if it isn't removed. I have a medical condition and am not suppose to have stress. I can only play relaxing games not stressful games and timers equal great stress for me. hardwall

Sherryah
Posted By: misa

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 01:18 PM

I came, I saw, I bought. So far I've only done a few puzzles in the first book but the time seems more generous than the first (35 mins for first level).

For those of you that hate timers, do give the demo a try. You might find that this is less stressful than the first one and that you have plenty of time even though there is still a timer.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 01:21 PM

Sherryah, Unfortunately BigFish hasn't removed the timer for us, it has been Developers like Frogwares and the Rooms (can't remember their name) that did. BigFish developed games like Azada have not removed any timers that I know of. I really am most dissappointed.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 01:29 PM

There was no timer in Hidden Expedition: Amazon (also developed by BF).

I think for those who hate the timer, shoot them an email and maybe they'll patch it?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 01:34 PM

Misa, I meant they have not removed a timer for us after the game was released. They have Developed plenty of games without timers, but they won't redo them. They would not redo the first Azada despite much pleading.

I do believe however that the thing to do is definitely write them to express your feelings. That is the only way to make a difference.

Ana wave
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:03 PM

There is a post on the opinion page of Azada 2 on BFG forums here from Emmanuel at BFG concerning the timer. It is about the 4th post from the bottom. Not sure exactly what he meant by the
Quote:
you restart the current book and that's it, instead of the whole page set in Az1.

So if the timer runs out, do you get to keep your progress and restart the page instead of starting the whole book over?

I must admit, the first time I tried Azada, I was really upset with the timer. I tried it again, when they had the sale on it, and worked through it fine but I did use Margie's walkthrough if needed. I did love Azada, but the timer does drive me nuts. I too am very disappointed that they kept a timer in this one too.

Koalanut
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:10 PM

I just played the demo and really loved it. If it wasn't for that annoying timer, I would buy it, but with the timer there - NO WAY. Very disappointing to say the least.
Posted By: Littledog63

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:14 PM

I am having that annoying mouse issue with this game as well. Sigh.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:16 PM

I believe that if you fail a level you will get a lot more time to play the second time around but I'll have to double check that.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Margie
I'll have to double heck that.

I say just triple heck it and be done with it. rotfl

Ana kissy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:23 PM

LOL I saw that and corrected it ha ha
I guess that's what you call a Freudian slip.
Gee Ana I was trying to cover up my slip blush
Posted By: minibramble

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:27 PM

If you run out of time you start that book again.If you are stuck you can ask for a hint and loose an amount of time from that book scenario.If you have to restart then you can use the knowledge gained from the hint until you finish the book or like me get stuck again ! You can also use the rewards to get you passed a mini-game if you can't do it or hate it.So for me the fact that it was a timed game did not spoil it as there were ways round it.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:34 PM

Sorry Margie...that was my evil twin sister.

Mini, glad it is working out for you! bravo

I take it the game is pretty easy, I cannot believe no one has asked for help yet.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:43 PM

I do have to say that so far the game is a lot easier than the first one but it's still too early to tell so I'll wait until I've completed the game to give my full opinion.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Koalanut
So if the timer runs out, do you get to keep your progress and restart the page instead of starting the whole book over?

Let's find out! smile I'm letting my timer run out as we speak. Be back in about 30 mins to let you know.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:55 PM

Misa, mini answered that here:

Originally Posted By: minibramble
If you run out of time you start that book again.If you are stuck you can ask for a hint and loose an amount of time from that book scenario.If you have to restart then you can use the knowledge gained from the hint until you finish the book or like me get stuck again ! You can also use the rewards to get you passed a mini-game if you can't do it or hate it.So for me the fact that it was a timed game did not spoil it as there were ways round it.

Are you enjoying the game?

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 02:58 PM

Oh, I missed that part. laugh So far, I really like it. I'm only on the first book. I like that you have to get objects from other pages to interact. The only minigame in the first chapter is a labyrinth (easy).
Posted By: C65candy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 03:12 PM

Great game. Stayed up till after 4am and only went to bed because I couldn't think anymore, but here I am a few hours later ready to play again.

Posted By: lilkim55

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 03:44 PM

I now remember what drove me crazy with Azada 1. Having to replay puzzles I had already done, because I ran out of time on something after them. In some cases over and over. I bought the game and will struggle through, just wish time was optional. Some of us are slower then others. Otherwise it's a lovely game. Lillian

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 04:10 PM

thanks minibramble, misa and Ana. I am going to try the demo this afternoon and see if the timer is something I can deal with. I will probably buy it and then if the timer is too much, just wait for a walkthrough from Gamezebo. I love the puzzles, just hate looking at the timer and worrying if the next puzzle will need more time and I will run out.

Koalanut
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 04:35 PM

I think the game is most excellent so far...I'm not having a problem with the timer at all...I think the game gives you plenty of time to solve the puzzles.

Good job BFG!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 05:11 PM

Ana, I feel like a traitor after venting about timers now hiding in Sherryahs naughty corner. blush hiding from Ana's wet noodle so I don't get beaten.

I confess Ana, I Just couldn't stop my finger from twitching and before I knew it I hit the BUY button. eek

I plead insanity because BFG impulse buying made me do it! insane Something happens when I see the BFG logo. Nothing could stop the voice in my head that kept saying BUY BUY so to silence that insane voice I bought the game,knowing the stress of the timer could endanger the stress level of my mind and body. smashpc

I played the demo and even with the timer I just have to say it is such a cute game with the fairy tales and puzzles interaction. I bought the game with my game club.

So Ana, beware when you play the demo chances are you will fall under BFG Guy buy spell also and buy it even with a timer. blush

However I do hope someone shows some willpower to show how serious we are about options for timers. Sorry it just isn't me, willpower is not my strong attribute. cry

I know I will need Margie's walkthru because I am already stuck. The clues only tell me what I need not how to get it.

If someone is reading this who knows how to tell me where to find the other shutter? sure would appreciate it. help

Sherryah
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 05:17 PM

I contacted Customer Support at BF about removing the timer, but no response as yet. Will let you know if I hear from them.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 05:37 PM

Sherryah, I too will buy the game, I never had a doubt, because despite the fact I despise a timer, I have never had too much trouble with them in the sense of completing the game in the time allowed. It is the stress part that is unneccesary and I don't care if it says I have 8 hours left, the fact that a clock is ticking does not fully allow me to enjoy and relax while I play. I also think that for those who cannot, for whatever reason, play the game with a timer, be it a handicap, age etc, it is a real shame that it could not have been made with an off option. I feel that casual games have been around long enough and this issue is a constant one, that if they were really listening, they would not have done that.

I will continue to voice my displeasure to them direct as I have with others, and I will also continue to give kudos to those that develope games with all in mind or those that patch after seeing the error of their ways.

But...Sherryah, I will hit you with a wet noodle if you don't post in the hint thread as requested in the first post. shame rotfl

EDIT: Thanks Tammy! My letter will follow after work.

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 05:40 PM

I better run, Ana has a wet noodle in her hand again burger

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 05:44 PM

It's okay my pretty....no harm will come to you.

Come a little closer please....can't quite reach you see you. grin

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 05:58 PM

ouch! that hurt Ana! scared
Did you fry that wet noodle to get it so crispy? examining my body for welts! eek
Running to hints section now! burger

Sherryah

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 06:05 PM

And now we are running down the halls too? <sigh> Put those scissors down! eek Some folks will never learn. lol

(just kidding...I want to go home...I'm getting too slaphappy to be at work. )

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 06:08 PM

Dodging the wet noodle Sherryah, I know where the shutters are, so I will go look in the hints to see if you still want to know.

I played on my Vista laptop for 10 minutes and the cursor was "floating" all over the place. I couldn't get it to stop. So I thought, nope, can't play this. So I thought,what about the XP. So I went to XP desktop and it works fine on it. I played the Fairyland page and stopped there. I really, really like this game, it reminds of of Uncle Albert's Mysterious Island where you find things on one page and use it on another page. My game credit is screaming at me right now, I want this game, but the timer, why oh why the timer??!!! I don't want it clicking at me at the bottom. So I will probably get the game and file a complaint with BFG I guess.

Ok, noodle is flying, I am running fast to hints!!! happydance

Koalanut
Posted By: GBC

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 08:51 PM

I'm going to download this game but I probably won't end up buying it. I was hoping that I would have the option to turn off the timer.I never finished the firt Azada because I got too frustrated by the timer. hardwall

Posted By: orchid girl

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 09:16 PM

I played the demo on Vista with no problem, just a bit of a time lag between loading scenes.
Don't like timers, but will buy this one as I really liked Azada 1, and finished it in spite of the timer.
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 10:14 PM

Woo hoo! I got my copy from BFG! Can't wait to start writing a guide for this one! Thanks BFG!
Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 10:14 PM

We hear you.
We will be creating a new version that will have a relaxed mode. It will be ready in a few days to a week maximum. Those who buy today's version can simply uninstall, redownload and reinstall the new one when it is released with this option.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Posted By: kjos

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 10:18 PM

Thanks so much BFG-Guy. Now I will buy this game. Love your games so much. I can enjoy the game a lot more in the relaxed mode.
Richard
Posted By: Marcie

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 10:32 PM

wow that's what I call customer service.... I'm reading the thread and thinking.... guess I'm not buying this one... got to page 4 and your voices were heard. I have never known of this happening before................ what a group effort and yeah BFG.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 10:34 PM

I'm happy to eat my words that BFG does not do this with their Developed games. Thanks BFG-Guy, everyone benefits. bravo

Ana happydance
Posted By: thracia

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 10:35 PM

I have been playing this game all morning and I am loving it it more than the first one. For those of you worried about the timer, I have not run out of time yet, and I just finished with the 2nd set of books. It's wonderful that Bigfish is going to add the option of a relaxed mode, but my advice is, play it now anyway, I think you will still love it.

thracia
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 11:22 PM

I've played this now about half way ( I think about 9 books),and the timer is no problem at all. Must admit the puzzles are MUCH easier than the original. Still a fun game, though I wish the puzzles were a bit harder.

Glad to hear the timer is going, but will probably play all the way through with the timer and then uninstall and re-install. Don't want to start all over again now.

My hubby will appreciate no timer though. But it really has been no problem at all yet.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 11:36 PM

Orchid glad it hasn't been a problem for you.

I finished one book with about 2 minutes to spare. That got my heart racing wave
Posted By: peekaboo

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 11:46 PM

I Love, love, love this game. Did I mention I love it lol. I normaly panic with timed games, but this one I only ran out of time once. I just dont want this game to end. I keep stopping and try and play something else but have to go back to it lol. A big winner in my opinion. bravo yay

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 11:52 PM

Thanks soooooooooooooo much BFG-Guy!!!!!! bravo

I loved Azada, but hated the timer. I tried Azada 2 today and I love it, but didn't know if I wanted to race the timer again. It really is a great game to have fun and not race. I will be buying it when the new version comes out. Thanks for listening, you're the best!!! thumbsup

Koalanut

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/28/08 11:56 PM

thanks BFG Guy! I am not like orchid girl and have had a alot of stress with that timer smashpc and sometimes with seconds to spare. I am not asking for a harder game either. shocked

idea Now lets gather all the Boomer family and tackle BFG Guy and give him a big boomer group hug! hearts

thanks BFG Guy for listening to us and for caring enough to kill the timer smashpc
for those of us who need the relaxed mode of playing. :summer:

I know all the Boomer family agrees with me when I say praise
Your a great Guy and we appreciate you very much!

Sherryah
Posted By: Lei

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/29/08 01:52 AM

Thank you BFG guy -- you are wonderful. I knew you wouldn't let us down. I am loving the game even more as I get further into it.

I also want to say thanks to Ana for always looking out for us and for being our advocate.

Lei
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/29/08 02:30 AM

I absolutely love this game. It is soooooo much better than the first one, which by the way I never finished. I found it really hard and I really don't enjoy games that I can't figure out. Too much stress. But this one is fun...really fun. Granted I'm still early in the game, but I know I'm going to see this one through to the end. I so far have not had an issue with the timer, but would be grateful when the new version does come out so that I don't have to worry about it because I agree, I think this game is so much fun on its own and the timer just gets in the way. Thanks BFGuy. You are the BEST!!!
Posted By: dragonuk44

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/29/08 06:48 AM

Yes they should always put a relaxed mode for in the morning etc Coffee or what ever you eat or drink .That way you have time to eat and ...play wave lol

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/29/08 03:48 PM

Is anyone else replaying Azada 1 before they play Ancient Magic? I decided that I'm going to do just that! I did the same thing when Dream Chronicles 2 came out.
Posted By: momn8or

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/29/08 05:07 PM

I so enjoyed this game!!! IMHO, it was just the right amount of difficulty. I wasn't able to finish the first one as it was too difficult. The timer didn't bother me too much either, only had a problem a couple times. Keep it up BFG!!!

Lisa

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/29/08 05:21 PM

yay momn8or yay

I'm having fun too. Just trying to get some time to play today. puppy
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/29/08 07:46 PM

wave Alrighty, just baaged this one!
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/29/08 11:19 PM

I enjoyed this game. However, it wasn't anywhere near as challenging and mind bending as the first one. I have to admit I didn't miss those matchstick puzzles though..LOL

I finished it in just over 5 hours so the length and gameplay kind of reminded me of Dream Chronicles without having to find those pesky little gems.

A good, easy, quick game that didn't cause me any grief other than a glitch with a puzzle that re-installing fixed up.

Have to admit though that the last "pipe" puzzle had me a little concerned and I think I had about 12 seconds left on the timer when I finally finished it...WHEW

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 03:02 AM

yay

I just finished and it was fun.

Sadly, the game froze just at the end when I clicked on
Click to reveal..
more games

Had to do a total reboot. Even ctr+alt+del to get my computer back. I'll write BFG tomorrow and give them specs.

When I restarted the game, I no longer had that option. Oh well.
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 01:39 PM

Misa, I had to play the last 4 picture levels in Azada 1 in order to get the word the guy gives at the end so I could open the code lock at the end of Azada 2. It had been a while since I had played Azada 1 and had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. I may just have to go back and replay the first half again...LOL
Posted By: Whimsical

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 03:00 PM

Wonderful game- enjoyed every minute of it.

Now, BFG, get back to work and bring me Return to Ravenhearst! laugh

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: jldcat
Misa, I had to play the last 4 picture levels in Azada 1 in order to get the word the guy gives at the end so I could open the code lock at the end of Azada 2. It had been a while since I had played Azada 1 and had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. I may just have to go back and replay the first half again...LOL

I posted the code in the hints thread last night too. smile I spent yesterday replaying the first one and it went a lot quicker than before (I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've played it).

Now I'm 1/2 way through this one. Great game so far!
Posted By: cris53

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 03:26 PM

Just finished it. Only ran out of time once (I think that's when I went to do my washing?) Very happy there was the option to skip games that baffled me,ie. that strange little ball thing where you raised and lowered the board. What was that all about, huh!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 03:39 PM

Cris, I loved the ball one where you raised and lowered the ball. I thought it was very original. It reminded me of some of the balance levels on the Wii Fit.

Now, that turn the maze to get the ball to the center was evil

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 08:45 PM

Finished the game. I thought it was great! I did miss being bombarded with mini-games but the storyline(s) definitely made up for it

The graphics were gorgeous, music was appropriate for each book and interaction between the characters and pages were great.

I think my favourite book was the Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde one. Ingenious!

Can't wait for the 3rd one!
Posted By: AZhot

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 09:06 PM

Hi Boomers, did anyone click on the Fish that's upstairs above the card machine? I thought that was just like BFG-Guy to put a funny in there. I'm on the Genie book, I fear this the end of game, loved every minute of play. Great game!!!

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 09:08 PM

:loL: Yes, I did it a few times. I was waiting for it turn it Billie Bass and sing. grin

Ana wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 10:18 PM

AZhot, don't forget to click on the picture of Titus on the wall after you're done. The code is
Click to reveal..
Magic Book
and you'll get a bonus chapter.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 10:35 PM

I didn't--so will have to go back in and do it wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 10:36 PM

For those of you that finished it, can you access the pipe puzzle (from The Genie book) again to replay? I swear I went through all the books but it's not there. Maybe I'm just losing my mind?

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 10:53 PM

Misa, are you talking about the one where you had to turn the pipes to get the brown stuff in a vial?

If so, that was called Alchemy and is on the bottom shelf on the right (in my game anyway)

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/30/08 11:17 PM

No, I'm talking about the more complicated one that's with electricity where you have to flow the current into several different spots.

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/31/08 01:26 AM

Ohhh, ok, I'll go check. wave

Nope, I don't have that one my shelf anywhere, though I do remember it wave

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/31/08 02:00 AM

That's so weird that they wouldn't put that one in for replay. It was my favourite minigame along with the cube. smile
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/31/08 02:03 AM

If that book were still there, so would the Genie be still there.
So, I guess it was a choice, keep the puzzle, keep the Genie smile.

Did anyone notice how many puzzle had the familiar flare of the games in the Big Fish community.

Flo

Re: Azada 2 - Ancient Magic Now On BigFish Games! - 08/31/08 02:09 AM

Ohhh... good point Flo about the Genie. Heh!

I did notice that the cube game was similar to the 3D Logic one (I think that's the one). The drawing things and um, drops falling down was similar to Crayon Physics which I posted about before. Now I can't remember all the minigames. I'll have to replay the game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community