Love the facebook page and screenshots!
Hope it is a good thing to be friends with Rose! think

Koalanut
Posted By: PhantomReader

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 01:45 AM

I guess I will have to set up a facebook account...lol
Posted By: JennyP

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 03:18 PM

I found Rose but don't think I can view her profile until she lets me be her friend. Clicked on the link, fingers crossed.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 03:25 PM

There is nothing else there Jenny....Four pictures so far!

Ana wave
Posted By: misa

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 03:30 PM

Any hints on the release date there? What's Rose's birthday? (I don't have a facebook account)

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 03:43 PM

Misa her birthday is February 13, 1913

That doesn't help much! lol

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:04 PM

Darn! laugh

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:07 PM

Perhaps 2131913 means something? think

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:13 PM

Hmmm... December 8?

9+3 = 12
2+1+3+1+1 = 8

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:18 PM

But I thought we already had a November date confirmed? Or did I just dream that up with wishful thinking?

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:27 PM

Did we? The website just says Q4. November would be better than December! smile

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:41 PM

Just found out the date is a red herring since FaceBook won't allow dates older than 1900. YOu can stop playing with the numbers.

Can't find where I thought it was November. Must have dreamt it. lol
Posted By: Sly One

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:50 PM

HMMMM......I can't find her. Bummer! I have an account, but don't really use it much. How does one move around here and how do I find Rose? Sorry........ think It's not that I'm a dummy.......I'm a Dummy!!!! blush

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:54 PM

Here you go!

btw, Rose posted this on BigFish:

I do not use computers and I am ever present.

Ravenhearst is not my surname, I use it to honor my dear Emma.

Please, please save me.....

Rose

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 04:57 PM

Rose was the maid, right? Looks like I'll need to replay this very soon!
Posted By: NYLady

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 08:40 PM

I got her as a friend... wooo hoooo. Can't wait to meet her. I joined facebook about 2 days ago, I was invited from a friend.

Q4.... Not sure what date that is but it says 2008 so would have to be eithr Nov. or Dec. Knowing how wise Big Fish marketing is, it will be in time for Christmas. People on her facebook page think the date is Nov. 26... not sure how they get that.

They show a plaque with these numbers:

8 16 18 36 38 (a circled heart) 78

People on the facebook think the number is 76. ???

There is a Latin phrase that says:

The world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived
He who endures, conquers

It looks like a mystery/romance type taking place back at Ravenhearst. I can hardly wait.
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 11:12 PM

8 x 2 = 16 + 2 = 18, 18 x 2 = 36, + 2 = 38, so the heart is 38 x 2 which is 76, then + 2 = 78. Still not sure what the November 26 is about ( other than my husband's birthday lol)

Koalanut

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 11:14 PM

They mentioned Nov. 26th on the BigFish Forums.

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/02/08 11:44 PM

Hi Ana,
I looked at BFG's forum "MCF:5 - Rose Ravenhearst" and saw where it is mentioned about November 26 or 25th for game members, but not sure how they came up with that date. Do you know how they came up with that date? Thanks,

Koalanut wave
Posted By: Darlene

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 12:50 AM

happydance All I can say is Woohoo! yay
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
btw, Rose posted this on BigFish:

I do not use computers and I am ever present.
Ravenhearst is not my surname, I use it to honor my dear Emma.
Please, please save me.....

Rose

Don't worry, Rose.
We'll save you! smile

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 01:48 AM

lol I think Rose will get lots of help! She is looking for her children also.

EDIT: THere are interesting tidbits Here also! If you can't access, let me know and I'll post it.

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 02:36 AM

I found out why the November 26th is suspected as the date. By a clue given on "picking picman's brain" 10/9 of
Quote:
What ever happened to the perennial flowering shrub?
And the twins? Did they have DNA tests in that era?
What day, you ask, will you find out the answers? 20 aka 45 aka bfaaoh in eu

The bfaaoh is being translated to 261108 or Nov 26. Looks like the best guess so far on the BFG forums. Was hoping for sooner, but all the guessing is fun too!

Koalanut
Posted By: Sly One

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 01:50 PM

Duh!!! Thanks Ana! thanks slapforehead

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 01:58 PM

If that date is correct, just a few more weeks. It'll be grand when it comes out!

BFG studios should be really proud of their team's accomplishments for launching, not one, not two, but THREE highly anticipated games this year (Amazon, Azada II and MCF 5). smile
Posted By: Cherie

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 02:35 PM

This is good news....but what is the "Facebook Page"? Is this connected to BFG or another site? I am always cautious of a new site. I see that they want quite a bit of personal information to join. Thank you for any info you can share.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 02:40 PM

Facebook is like the original myspace. It was designed years ago for college students to get in touch and meet others and now it is open to all. You do not need to use your identity or add anything to it. Mine is blank and I have had it for years. I do not like putting photos out for the world to see.

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 03:19 PM

Spend Sunday evening reading the Rose and the Picking Picman's brain forum over at BFG trying to figure out where that date can from for the release of Return to Ravenhearst. It was fun reading all the ideas regarding Ravenhearst, Madame Fate and Return to Ravenhearst and how they all fit together and where this is going. Lots of ideas out there on the forums, and Picman seems to be someone we know wave

For some reason, I never finished MF, so I had just started playing it to get ready for RTR. I am paying better attention to the story of it. Think I will go back and revisit Ravenhearst and refresh my mind with Emma's story.

Thanks BFG-Guy and BFG for all the fun, it's like a free game before the game! thumbsup

Koalanut

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 03:26 PM

Picman is indeed the BFG-Guy.

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 03:52 PM

Also, for quick reference to remember the game or if you don't want to go through Ravenhearst again, someone typed out the Emma's diary here from Ravenhearst.

Emma's Diary

May have to delay my husband's birthday (26th) and Thanksgiving this year! lol Or...maybe do it early..? think

Koalanut
Posted By: chrissie

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 07:39 PM

There are so many hidden object games being produced now which because I find them too hard on my eyes I've mostly abandoned. The next Ravenshearst game is an exception which I'm looking forward to so much! I can't resist! happydance
Posted By: wysewomon

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 07:57 PM

I'm on facebook and I can't find her...

WW

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 08:00 PM

I have her link some posts up in one of my posts.
Posted By: wysewomon

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 08:18 PM

No wonder I couldn't find her--I was spelling Ravenhearst wrong! lol

WW

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/03/08 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Koalanut
It was fun reading all the ideas regarding Ravenhearst, Madame Fate and Return to Ravenhearst and how they all fit together and where this is going.

You know, when I finished Madame Fate I was completely confused by the ending.
Click to reveal..
If there was any motive for the killings, it completely escaped my notice. You see (I guess) the bad guy (or his shadow) at the end, but what did he want to kill everyone for and why was he mad at you? And what was the tie with Ravenhearst (or was there one?) Were they suggesting that the villain of Ravenhearst was the same one as the villain in Madame Fate? Or were they merely advertising their upcoming Ravenhearst game?

Also, it made no sense to me that Madame Fate was so gleeful at the demise of all her employees. I decided she was a crazy old bat who had lost her mind. How did she think she was going to run a circus without any employees?

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/04/08 02:19 AM

I see that RoseRavenhearst is our newest member! Can't wait to see what her meessage will be! think

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/04/08 02:53 AM

Ohhhhh the Big Fish Guy is one clever dude.
Posted By: karmyn

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/04/08 10:15 AM

Jenny,
Click to reveal..
I think it is supposed to be Charles. When you released Emma in Ravenhearst, you also released Charles. He followed you to the Carnival and killed everyone. I'm guessing that in the next game, we will have to get rid of Charles again.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/04/08 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: karmyn
Jenny,
Click to reveal..
I think it is supposed to be Charles. When you released Emma in Ravenhearst, you also released Charles. He followed you to the Carnival and killed everyone. I'm guessing that in the next game, we will have to get rid of Charles again.

Click to reveal..
So Madame Fate's contacting you turned into a self-fulfilling prophecy. I still don't understand what the murder weapons were, or why Charles went for the carnival workers and not for you. Are you immune for some reason? And is he supposed to be a ghost or did he transform himself into something else with all that black magic he was doing?

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/04/08 11:49 PM

Just finished Madame Fate...
Click to reveal..
I didn't see much tie to Ravenhearst except the very end where Rose is introduced, Charles appears to be a bad guy, the Queen needs your help and you must return to Ravenshearst. The ending basically seems to tie back to Ravenhearst and introduce the newest MCF. Not sure how the character Madame Fate ties in and the carnival aspect. Lots of speculation on the BFG forums about how this is all going to tie together, i.e. Madame Fate is Rose, Rose or Emma and were they switched, etc, etc. I am going to replay Ravenhearst to try to remember the story again.

Koalanut wave
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/05/08 02:29 AM

The woman who took care of Emma her name was Rose you never heard about her at the end of story. Just finished playing Ravenhearst again.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/05/08 03:00 AM

ooopps, sorry, Rose is mentioned, not introduced. It's been awhile since I played Ravenshearst. Lots of games and books since then lol Gotta get to Ravenhearst soon!

Koalanut wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/05/08 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Koalanut

Just finished Madame Fate...
Click to reveal..
Not sure how the character Madame Fate ties in and the carnival aspect. Lots of speculation on the BFG forums about how this is all going to tie together, i.e. Madame Fate is Rose, Rose or Emma and were they switched, etc, etc. I am going to replay Ravenhearst to try to remember the story again.

Click to reveal..
I don't think Madame Fate (the character) has ties to Ravenhearst at all. She foresaw that she'd be killed that night and called you in to investigate. But Charles was following you because you'd released Emma and he wanted revenge. I don't know why he killed the carnival workers instead of you. (Maybe he has really bad aim for his death blasts and kept missing his target?) But it was because Madame Fate called you there that they were all killed.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/05/08 03:04 PM

Jenny
Click to reveal..
That is pretty much what I thought as I played through MF again. I had played over half of it before, and played through again, and I got no idea of a tie to Ravenhearst until the end. I am not sure about why the carnival workers are killed and by whom. I thought as I played I was trying to find a suspect for Madame's inpending death, and the end would tell us who did it or would have done it. As each level crossed off the suspect, they were doomed and I was wondering if everybody was after her, and then, why were they after her. Lastly, I am the suspect, not sure why there either. Maybe each level gets rid of the carnival workers by me. Then enters Charles at the end and poof goes Madame and the story shifts back to Rose/Emma/Charles and the Queen needs you to figure it out.

As clever as this story has been, I am sure that RTR will answer at least some of these questions. Or maybe just create more questions for the next MCF! lol

Hopefully soon we will find out, gotta get that Ravenhearst going again. Fall chores are getting in the way!

Koalanut
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/05/08 07:08 PM

Click to reveal..
Hmmmm. You're right. We found Emma's skeleton at the end of Ravenhearst but no mention was ever made of what happened to Rose. Madame Fate called us in to help find whoever was going to kill her, but we failed and she was killed anyway despite all the carnival worker/suspects being killed before her. I think Charles killed her and is now stalking the gamer. However, Charles has to be dead by now, so I wonder if it's his spirit or someone more human related to the Ravenhearst family. I guess time will tell.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/05/08 09:09 PM

Click to reveal..
I think Charles must have made himself more powerful than the average ghost by his investigations into black magic and evil spells. Perhaps he fused himself with a demon or other spirit of evil in order to gain power. He may even have tried to restore Emma to some semblance of life by imprisoning Rose's soul/spirit -- or maybe he just imprisoned Rose as punishment for trying to help free Emma. If Charles fused with a demon, he may have gained a sort of immortality and may not actually have died the way the others did. If that's true, was he ever imprisoned at Ravenhearst the way Emma was or did he just choose to stay there, since he no longer had human form and everything he wanted was at Ravenhearst.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/05/08 09:58 PM

BFG needs to hire you Jenny to write the scripts. You are an excellent spooky story writer!

Koalanut

p.s. quote from BFG forum today from Picman....

Quote:
p.s. rumor has it that Rose likes to update her facebook profile on Saturdays.

more clues!
Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/08/08 12:40 AM

Saturday...where? It is Saturday now in the UK?!?!!?
shocked

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/08/08 12:49 AM

hmmm...What is behind the door?
Posted By: jldcat

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/08/08 03:47 AM

I just found this while clicking around on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=10000000...9e42b1b3b132568

Does that mean the release date is for real?

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/08/08 04:02 AM

I heard rumors of Black Friday so that would be about right.

Ana wave

Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 06:04 AM

Rose has some news at her facebook page.

Or I have recorded a copy and posted at Youtube.
MCF video message
Posted By: cailyn

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 08:58 AM

Can't wait for this one BFG-Guy thumbsup
Posted By: 3dobermans

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 09:05 AM

An early Christmas present for myself and rejoined BF after a long hiatus in order to get the Nancy Drew game and now this one which looks very, very interesting.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 09:28 AM

Thanks BFG Guy, something to look forward to on a weekday. That'll help me get through the working week !

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 01:50 PM

I'm going to get up very early so I can download it before the circuits are loaded. Will the 27th be the day for everyone or just members?

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 03:03 PM

bravo Woohoo and booyah!! happydance
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 04:37 PM

It looks wonderful bravo Except I can't get to Rose's Facebook page sad

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 04:46 PM

Did you join Facebook L4L?

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 04:51 PM

I can't wait until the 26th! It's my husband's birthday and he will get RTR for his birthday! lol
Got the game credit all ready!
Koalanut

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Did you join Facebook L4L?

Ana wave

Hubby has an account, so will get the log in from him when he gets back home. I'm sure that is the problem :Lol:

The kids all have Facebook and so does my MIL, but my social network is GB wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 06:02 PM

Just watched the video on YouTube I can't wait until it comes out it gave me goose bumps to watch it. Looks like a good game late at night when it is all quiet. Or is it?
Posted By: Bitty Kitty

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/22/08 11:04 PM

when did rose have children? Twins at that? I don't remember that being a part of the story at all. Did I miss something and what does this have to do with madame fate? I am very confused so forgive me if I am not making much sense.

Kem

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 03:13 PM

Only a few more days! I should replay Ravenhearst tonight. smile

BFG-Guy I hope that your network admins are prepared for the all the MCF fans jamming the servers with downloads. laugh
Posted By: karmyn

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 05:15 PM

Kem, I suspect those questions will be answered in the game. But I am curious if Charles is the father.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 05:23 PM

Originally Posted By: karmyn
But I am curious if Charles is the father.

Gross.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 05:40 PM

I'm lost on their relationships, but I take it we are getting into something a bit immoral?

Ana wave
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 05:45 PM

I am trying to see the video. I had to join facebook and now I must wait for "Rose" to add me as a friend?

Sheesh.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 05:52 PM

Linda, you can use the Utube link to see it.

I am trying to get Rose to add me too so I can see her profile, but I saw the video via Utube. wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 06:00 PM

Thanks L4L, I will see if I can find it.

I hated joining FaceBook just to see the video but was curious.

Hope this link works:

Return to Ravenhearst

wave Linda

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: BFG-Guy
Rose has some news at her facebook page.

Or I have recorded a copy and posted at Youtube.
MCF video message

Raylinstephens, BFG-Guy posted the link a few posts up.

Ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 06:57 PM

I wonder too since there was a nursery in Ravenhurst no explantion made what baby. Can't wait until this game comes out.
I just replayed Ravenhurst and enjoyed it so much more. Now we have to wait for the unveiling of the new story.
Posted By: ramona

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 07:07 PM

That would be great if it comes out in a couple of days. I had surgery last Thursday so took this week off and I have a new laptop so I can play in bed which is a ton of fun.

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/24/08 07:24 PM

Official release date is 11/27. Not sure if Club members get the 26th.

Get better quick!

ana wave

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/25/08 03:47 AM

happydance One can always hope, Ana! smile

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/25/08 08:56 AM

And I was thinking it was today cry

I guess I can wait another day or 2

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/25/08 01:53 PM

On the BFG blog, it says club members the 26th. bravo

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/25/08 03:59 PM

I'm debating whether or not to replay all the MCF games and then MCF5 or just Ravenhearst. Hmm...
Posted By: ramona

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/25/08 08:16 PM

I thought about replaying all the previous MCF games but I have played 5 since Saturday so I want it to be fresh to play this one that I have been waiting on. I am playing Kudos 2 which is deceptively addictive. We may have to have sign up times fro downloading lol I have dibs on the AM yay

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/25/08 08:30 PM

I too thought about replaying them all - - - until I thought of the puzzles in Madame Fate.

Decided against it, lol. But then I played all the games so many times when I first bought them and even played Madame Fate twice when I got it. Once relaxed, once timed!

Bring on Return to Ravenhearst! Since I cannot get Mortimer yet I have to have Rose! (I will buy Mortimer when it gets to SpinTop.)

happydance
Posted By: jldcat

Re: MCF: 5 - Rose Ravenhearst - 11/25/08 11:00 PM

I replayed Ravenhearst because I don't really pay much attention to the story and had no idea what everyone was talking about here and on facebook...LOL I paid closer attention to the story but since that's never of much interest to me nothing really stood out.

I can't wait to play the new one pretty much to see what the puzzles/mini-games are like since that is what draws me to the series.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community