GB HOMEPAGE

Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 04:53 PM

Please post all hints and help on this thread for Mata Hari.

Margie has her walkthrough up Here at GameZebo. thanks Margie! kissy

ana thanks
Posted By: dorish

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 05:59 PM

Geesh am I the 1st post? Anyway, I am stuck on Level 6. I have everything, even used the coffee cup on the 2 rifle cases to get a code, but am stuck there.
Cannot proceed to get the map piece.

Doreen

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 06:38 PM

It's been months since I played but I think this is the one where you have to steam the glass on the cupboard to get the code. Is that something that you can do?

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 06:55 PM

I already have the code, but every time I click on the next thing , which I think is the picture to the right, she says "I still need something" and I can't figure out for the life of me what it is she still needs. The only thing left to find is the piece of map, and I think it is in a safe behind that picture.

Doreen

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 07:01 PM

Unfortunately, I am at work so I can't load it up. the best I can do is start playing tonight. It shouldn't take me long to get through and refresh my memory. Hopefully someone will be able to help quicker.

Ana wave

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 07:12 PM

Thanks Ana.
Doreen
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 07:27 PM

I'm on Level 5, but not sure what to do. There is a dresser, and I can open the drawers, but there is nothing there. If I try to do anything in the other room, nothing can be done. Is there something I am supposed to do with the dresser drawers? Thanks for any help.
Posted By: acornia

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 07:30 PM

Have you punched the card? Done in inventory. If you have a high-lighted puzzle piece, click on it and the card. Might try card with the code first.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 07:55 PM

dorish --Use the key on the cases in the order that you see the numbers from the steam on the glass.
Richard

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 08:25 PM

LoL, I tried that. Will try again.

Thank you, got to the safe,now what?

Doreen
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/09/08 08:37 PM

Acornia - I found out what was wrong. It wasn't the punch card, because I didn't have one. I had to click the floor in front of the dresser. There is a little speck highlighting there and then a map turns up.
Posted By: widget

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 11:13 AM

I have the punch card, but how do you get the code out of the file, I have the file, screwdriver and 1 puzzle piece.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 12:06 PM

I think I skipped that puzzle.
Doreen

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: dorish
I think I skipped that puzzle.
Doreen

Did not think you can 'skip' puzzels in this game thought it was Ravenhurst.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 02:45 PM

I believe I saw skips on this game as well. Did you punch holes in the punch card?

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 03:03 PM

I did try and punch holes, but don't know which ones to 'punch'

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 03:13 PM

I do not remember where I found it, but you need to punch upper left, upper right, lower right and the two in middle going on a right downward angle. 5 holes in all.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 03:22 PM

Yes you're right you can skip, don't think I like this game much, some of the items are so small you cannot see them.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 04:18 PM

OH NOOOOO!!! I was on the second last level,when my mouse took on a life of its own and ended up getting me kicked out of the game, so now I have to start from the very beginning again LOL!!.

Doreen

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 04:22 PM

You never exited and saved? eek The second time is faster at least, so sorry dorish!
Posted By: gaily

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 07:05 PM

Widget, I think that there is a note that gives the order to punch as described by Ana above. Similarly, there is a note that tells you the order to open the dresser drawers in the later scene. (I think is is top L middle L bottom L and then bottom R.)I'm stuck at the safe having opened the cupboard with my steaming cup. I figure I have 2 of 3 number sequences if I use the ones on the cupboardS....but there are 3 dials? Can anyone help?
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 07:14 PM

To find out what holes to punch you need to find the folder with the code and open it, it then shows you the right holes to punch.
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 07:34 PM

I'm at level 9, have all items in an inventory except the twig (matches, rag, vodka, key). I don't see any active spots to use any of them, no puzzle pieces. Please unstuck me.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 09:41 PM

If you go to the right, there is another room - bathroom. you will find the twig in there.
Then put the stuff in the gabage can and a fire will start.

Doreen
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 09:49 PM

Thank you dorish, how silly of me to miss that arrow...

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/10/08 11:17 PM

I missed too.Until I asked for a hint.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/11/08 04:37 AM

ummm....about the safe in level 6...can anybody help a sister out with the combination? I understand how the numbers progress. I know that you all are way ahead, but I sure would appreciate any help that I could get. Thanks.

no help for sista duh
Posted By: Kim

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/11/08 08:58 AM

I need help with the German and French Symbols. They are sparkling, but I don't know where to play them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
*****************Nevermind, got it blush *******************

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/11/08 07:53 PM

I'm still hoping for help on the safe puzzle in level 6. Anybody?? Please?? headscratch
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/11/08 07:57 PM

Kim, glad you got it!

Gaily, I'm sorry--google is not turning up a WT and I haven't played the game. Someone will surely be by soon who has played it though puppy

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/12/08 03:57 AM

They "played through" it seems.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/12/08 04:56 AM

gaily, is that the one that you turn the dials and they are in a triangle?

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/12/08 05:28 AM

yes, and the numbers advance through the triangles.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/12/08 12:42 PM

Gaily, they have to go in order of 1 to ten starting at the top when you are done. I started getting them in order with the bottom right (10) and worked backwards and it worked better then starting with the top. It took a while to get them all, but I found that to be the easiest.

Ana luck

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/12/08 03:49 PM

Hi Ana,
Thank you so much!! I wasn't going in that direction at all. I was trying to use the numbers revealed by the steam on the cabinets. I'll re-take the challenge when I get home tonight. Blessings to you!! hearts

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/12/08 03:53 PM

luck

Ana wave
Posted By: Suz2

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/14/08 06:16 PM

I'm having problem with the pentagram puzzle. Any hints?

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/15/08 03:43 AM

Hi Suz 2..That is where I am also. I think that you can only touch each point twice if going in a separate direction the second time;....but I confuse myself every time, even if this is the correct strategy. Help would be welcome here also. headscratch think
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/15/08 09:55 AM

Whats with pentagrams in so many games all of a sudden? In Dracula I guess you could expect it, but in Mata Hari mad this really ticks me off. I hate pentegrams for the record and the puzzle is stupid in my opinion. In dracula it was drawing it precisely outlining with your mouse, MaG was besieged with help for that one. Now it is touching the pentagram in the right order. Well thanks for letting me vent, another game bites the dust for me! sad

Sherryah

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/15/08 03:11 PM

Can't you skip the game, I did--saves a lot of headaches.

Doreen
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/15/08 08:12 PM

OK thats what I will do. Good idea.
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/15/08 10:13 PM

Is this the puzzle you're talking about?
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcDd/draculaorigin/safeabbey.jpg
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 12:10 AM

After a few sick days home with nothing to do, I got caught up on my HOG games and had nothing to do... so I bought Mata Hari and it started where my demo ended and I played for exactly 4 min and I am stuck. I'm sorry I bought it now. I can't find a walkthrough either.

I'm finding objects in the two rooms and I can't find anymore object and there are no more hot spots... so I clicked hint and it said there is nothing to do and to go to another screen... so I went to the adjoining screen and I get the same hint message... so what do I do now?

I'm in the green lounge- paris france

I found the map, I found the brush and have the formula or coordinates, I have the photo. But now what? I can't find any hot spots either.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 12:19 AM

Did you try dragging the map to the puzzle piece on the bottom of the inventory box?

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 12:47 AM

I did and nothing happened but after reading your reply I went back and tried again... nothing. So I decided to drag everything to the puzzle piece and it was the coordinates (lat & longitude thingie) that opened a map when I hit it on the puzzle.

Now at least I'm playing again. Thanks Ana!

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 12:49 AM

Fantastic!

Ana wave
Posted By: minibramble

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 11:25 AM

I'm stuck in the mine.I need to do something to the cart but all the things I have won't do anything.I have a wrench and an oil can.Dynamite already placed.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 02:09 PM

Wonder why no one has done a walkthrough for this one?

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 02:37 PM

There isn't much to do in the game actually. Where are you stuck? Everything twinkles when you move over it and the mini games are random.

Ana wave

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 05:02 PM

Those radio wires! I breezed through the first couple but now they are getting harder. I was hoping someone had taken a pic of the finished wires. I don't see that you can skip these. This is where she collects messages and on the left is some type of radio and you have to connect the blue red and yellow wires.

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 05:18 PM

They are random,screenshots won't help. It's not so hard. First you look at them and see which of them can only connect to one other one and get those out of the way first. The rest follow nicely.

Ana wave
Posted By: Margie

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 06:55 PM

Originally Posted By: NYLady
Those radio wires! I breezed through the first couple but now they are getting harder. I was hoping someone had taken a pic of the finished wires. I don't see that you can skip these. This is where she collects messages and on the left is some type of radio and you have to connect the blue red and yellow wires.

Hey NYLady, which chapter are you in? I just completed the walkthrough for this game. I didn't know the solutions for the radio wires were random but I will be happy to send you the screenshots that I have for the level that you are stuck on. It may help, I am not sure.

Hey Ana, :wave12: wave :wave12: :winter: How are you? I miss you guys. Hopefully after the holidays I will be able to spend more time here with all my favorite Boomers!
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 07:03 PM

Hi ya Margie, and thanks and :holidays:

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 07:52 PM

Hey L4l :santa: and :holidays: to you too :grin12:

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 09:15 PM

:christmas: to everyone! smile

Not sure where it tells you the level but I'm not too far into it. I just finished the Paris France assignment. Where does it tell you the level? I'd love to see the screen shots.

EDIT: found it... it was level 5 and when I went in just now there was a skip option... so I did. I could have sworn there wasn't a skip last night.

Will the WT be on your site?

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 09:28 PM

Hey NYLady, yes, the walkthrough will either be posted tonight or tomorrow morning. I will post the link here once we post it. Thanks and enjoy the game. Margie

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/17/08 11:39 PM

I'll wait because I'm stuck again... the hints are generous but completely useless.

Once again thank you for all your hard work on these walk throughs... I would never have been able to finish several of the games I bought without it. smile

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/18/08 12:02 AM

Hi NYLady, the Walkthrough for Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines has been posted, just click on the link to access it. I also submitted some video solutions for certain puzzles, like the pentagram, the magnets, the mouse chase etc. Good Luck with the game! Margie B

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/18/08 12:29 AM

Thanks Margie, you are awesome! praise

Ana :happydance12:

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/18/08 01:01 AM

Thank You Ana, So are YOU :wave12:

Re: Secret Missions: Mata Hari and the Kaiser's Submarines - Hints and Help thread - 12/18/08 03:32 AM

I just tried out my wire puzzles again and they are indeed different from the ones in your walkthrough. Fortunately they can be skipped if someone gets stuck. Your walkthrough looks great as always!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community