GB HOMEPAGE

Sleuth Shades of Mystery free online game

Posted By: Sherryah

Sleuth Shades of Mystery free online game - 12/12/08 09:36 PM

I just want to share how I clicked on a link from playfirst and found the greatest free online detective game. I am having so much fun as a frustrated detective wanna be. lol

You create your own profile by choosing your appearance. You choose your own background of your characters life. You are able to play 4 mysteries a day for a unpaid subscription. The graphics are clear and I hope others will enjoy this free gift from
http://shades.playsleuth.com/

When I can't seem to find the answer to lifes problems, I have to find another way to solve a problem, I find detective games the answer. By the way the game also saves your progress. The only thing missing for me is the voices but it does have music.

Sherryah
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Sleuth Shades of Mystery free online game - 12/12/08 10:17 PM

Sherryah, have you done your first case yet?
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Sleuth Shades of Mystery free online game - 12/13/08 12:07 AM

I am working on the first case now and a bit stumped I must admit. Have you finished the first case yet? I have gathered fingerprints and a shoe print thus far and hand writing. Yet I can't figure what to do with this yet.

Sherryah
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: Sleuth Shades of Mystery free online game - 12/13/08 01:50 AM

Look at the maps Sherryah. If you go to the shoe store, the owner will match a shoe print to a suspect for you. Likewise, the bank employee will match a handwriting sample. All the stores around the town have a resident expert who will help you eliminate suspects. I've been playing the sleuth games for quite some time. Their new site is awesome and now you can go to the police station to research the backgrounds of your suspects.
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Sleuth Shades of Mystery free online game - 12/13/08 03:40 PM

Thanks for the tip Sherryah. This seems like a fun site. i started my first game but I ran into a little glitch. For some reason I can't look into the pot in the sitting room. Hopefully I can get it to work. Thanks again for the tip.

Kim
© 2024 GameBoomers Community