GB HOMEPAGE

Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 02:40 PM

Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

It's tomorrow and you can download Here.

This is the sequel to Escape the Museum.

Quote:

A few months have passed since Susan`s ordeal in the museum, and she`s been in no hurry to greet danger again. But when a prized notebook arrives at her office from an anonymous source, both her interest, and her suspicions are raised. The information contained within is too valuable to ignore. Soon she`s off traveling the world, solving puzzles and tracking down mysterious clues in search of the most renown treasures of history and legend.

Puzzles wicked and intuitive.
Explore world-spanning sites.
Hidden treasures and danger

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 02:49 PM

I'm playing the demo now. It's a IHOG! I am at the first scene and it looks very, very promising, no timer, a new way of interacting with the active spots, I don't want to spoil the pleasure of your playing. I think it's going to be another great game.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 03:10 PM

Ana and Springchicken you led me astray. I'm off to download now. :happydance12:
Posted By: misa

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 03:51 PM

I only played the first scene but I like it much better than Escape the Museum. Of course I bought it! smile

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 03:51 PM

I finished the demo, cooled down a little, was not stuck, but some items were very pale and almost invisible, the finding device helped.The puzzles were not too difficult. I'm definitely getting this game. :wave12:
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 05:08 PM

I'm getting this one. I love IHOGs. I'm stuck though. Can't find the gold key. I've dusted the clock, but still lost.
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 05:17 PM

Can anyone help me with the second level. The war of 1812 and the time? I don't know what to do with the clock and can't find the key either....I assume it might be found once I figure out what to do with the clock?

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 05:22 PM

1812 is 6:12. Keep turning the hand, by holding your mouse button down, until you get to 6:12 on the clock.

Can't help with the key, I'm stuck there also. Put the chimes in, but still no key. Also dusted.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 05:28 PM

Check the picture for the clue how to arrange the chimes in the clock.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 05:29 PM

You need to click the Grant's picture at first, it will show the weights position.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 05:33 PM

Thanks All.....!

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 06:13 PM

What do I do at the Brooklyn Bridge? I have nothing else to find, but it's the only location I have left.
Posted By: Redz

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 06:20 PM

Did you use the depth finder on the walls?
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 06:37 PM

I love this game. The only problem is the lack of hints when I can't find a hidden object. I'm stuck in the Mayan Dig Site. I have a box cutter but can't find anything that needs cutting. I still need the red diamond.

You can go back to the locations to find more objects. Be sure to click the arrow on the artifact box in top right corner to get a hint about what artifact you're looking for. Once a site has been totally completed, it turns into a star on the map.
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 07:49 PM

Hi, I agree with Scarlet lack of hints,otherwise a good game thumbsupCan someone tell me where the Large key is so I can move on :rolleyes12: :wave12:
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 08:08 PM

I need to know what to do with the clock. 1812? I do have the tool to turn it but what do I do? Oh! Nevermind! I just read the first post page. Sorry!

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 10:47 PM

Is there a picture of how those bricks are supposed to be turned?
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 11:18 PM

The depth finder will find the items that are not in blue it recharges itself each time. Sometimes you have reread the journal it does have some ideas what you have to look for. I am in the Egypt area trying to figure the tomb code to open it.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/20/08 11:57 PM

I'm stuck in the same place Mystery. Have you figured it out yet? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 12:24 AM

Tammy found the answer on the back wall of tomb use the symbols number two looks like a bag then right next to the lyon the symbol looks like a vase and last one is next to the staff that has a loop on it you want the symbol that looks like a eye but is not.There are ten pictures on the wall and if you count them it is 2,5,8. Hope this helps you Tammy.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 01:12 AM

Thanks Mystery. Right now, am going to sleep, but I will try that tomorrow. Have a good night everyone.
Posted By: stellaluna

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 02:05 AM

This is a fun game, and I also think it's more fun than Escape the Museum. The items aren't nearly as hard to find, and the item-finder makes it bearable.

I have to say, though, that I didn't like the heroine in the first game, and now her true colors show. Hammering on old pottery, burning everything down in sight, cutting pages out of old books... the nerve! blush
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 02:45 AM

i am at the lost city of petra and can't figure out how to open the secret compartment behind the door.
all i have left to find in my list is the egypt map and in items i have the broken sword left

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 02:46 AM

I just started the game so I am afraid I am a little behind. I'll try and see if I can get caught up and help.

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 02:48 AM

thanks ana
got it

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 03:35 AM

Glad you got it!

Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 04:36 AM

Anyone know how long the game is? I'm on the demo but not sure yet if I'll buy it or not... it's sort of hard. It's one of those games where I wonder... what do I do next.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 04:58 AM

The games was not short you have a lot of neat places to travel and I am enjoying it. This is definitely better than the first one.I found once I played the demo I did not want the game to stop and I bought it.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 09:50 AM

Please can someone tell me where to find the crown in Notre Dame. The clue is only kings & queens wear it so I presume its a crown.
HELP !

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 02:45 PM

I was able to get the blue gem but they are hard to see in the circle that you have to turn.

Never mind, I got it. Thanks Mystery.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 03:25 PM

Pretty please, can anyone help me with the wretched crown. Am tearing my hair out ..
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By: JennyP
Pretty please, can anyone help me with the wretched crown. Am tearing my hair out ..

Ditto... think
Posted By: MaG

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 03:43 PM

I will buy and download the game now. Maybe I will get stuck with you all. Misery loves you know what.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 04:01 PM

It's a great game, and after you are finished the intial game, you can pretty well play another whole game, by going back to each place and finding more objects.

If you can't find something, use your tools all over the scene, especially the dusting brush, I'm pretty sure that's how I unearthed the crown. The hammer and the brush are your friends smile.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 04:41 PM

jenny , did you find the crown yet? if not it is on the candle stick 3one from the left

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 05:02 PM

Great and thanks, my. I can't get to playing continuously yet.

What is the clue for a geocache?

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 05:15 PM

I'm at the Federal Reserve, but I can't find the crowbar or the geocache. Any help appreciated.
Posted By: b42241

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 05:29 PM

In the Lost Tomb I can't find the BLUE GEM. I assume it is the hex shaped object. this is at the end of the Egypt chapter. How did anyone figure out which three hieroglyphs to use where 2,5 and 8 are suggested. Help will be most appreciated. Great game.

Well I found how to do it after a while. What a well designed, clever game this is.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 05:33 PM

Thanks Rugs, off crown hunting now !
Posted By: Nikki

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 06:37 PM

Just a little help for anyone looking for the Geocaches. The game is a little unclear how to find the clues for these or I just missed it. When you are on a screen, in the upper right corner it says Geocache with a small down arrow. If you click on that it will give you the clue for that screen's geocache.

I sort of hit upon them randomly until I noticed this. Makes it much easier, since the geocache usually has nothing to do with the clue in the journals. smile

Happy Hunting!

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 07:00 PM

Thanks, Nikki. I'll check it when I go back to play.

B2441, Hope someone can help you.

Tammy, The crowbar is on top of the door when closed.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 07:06 PM

I found the crowbar, but no luck yet on the geocache.

Found it!!

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 08:48 PM

am at the temple of tulum and having a hard time finding the 2 stone tablets also looking in the journal it says the fire symbol will reveal the keys to the temples mouth. do i need to search some of the other places for this or here?
also at the mayan temple i can't find the crossed legs or the flute.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 08:53 PM

The stone tablets come out of the two tall statues that are on the steps of temple from there mouths.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 08:54 PM

ok but how do you get them out?

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 09:01 PM

You see the puzzle picture in front of the statues tall rock with lines on it and once you complete the picture there mouths open up. Hope this helps.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 09:02 PM

ok i see that . do the pictures have to be moved ?
figured out how to move them. thank you

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 09:19 PM

You move the squares around it is a warrior holding a flower pot and the sort of solid green pieces are on the bottom. It is like a slider puzzle.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 09:23 PM

Thanks Mystery! I'm trying to find to play but it's not happening yet.

Ana wave
Posted By: AZhot

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 09:31 PM

My9 or anyone who can help .I'm at the Lost city of Petra with the broken sword, I've hammered & brushed & lit everything but still can't open the middle panel. All I need is how to open it . Thank you
AZHOT

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 09:37 PM

it goes on one of the statues of the knight . hope that helps.
this game is adddicting, has interferred with me watching football. lol
Posted By: AZhot

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 10:22 PM

Thank you MY9, tell me about it, these games from BFG interfere with everything, especially housecleaning, and heavens!! taking my 2 babies(dogs Molly & Max) out for walks. When I've been playing too long Molly grabs my pant legs & turns me & the chair around. Think she is trying to tell me something. Back to gaming.
Thank you
Posted By: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 10:26 PM

I found the blue stone near the top left side of the walls, don't know if I used the brush but it's allways worth trying. when the blue gem is put into the hexagonal socket on the left side of the ceiling it shines on the hieroglyps required.
Any help?

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 10:47 PM

It says it once adorned Cleopatra's neck - which I presume is a necklace. Anyone know where it is?
Posted By: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/21/08 11:53 PM

Whoopee! Just found Walkthrough on Bigfish forum.
Just when I got stuck on the Mayan Calendar.
Sorry, I should have added it to the last one.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 02:06 AM

I'm on the demo and stuck on the screen where you turn the clock to
Click to reveal..
6:18
... did that. Now I have to find the UFO and can't find it... when I click the hint she says there are no objects to find but there is the UFO... I have hit everything with the hammer... where is it?

I want to get as much of the game in the demo as I can to make up my mind if I'll buy it or not.
Posted By: ShyTy

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 02:09 AM

NYLady I believe you have to use the brush on a dusty spot for the UFO to show up.

Good luck

Lori

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 02:48 AM

OMG can't believe I missed any spot.... I'll go back and try. Hopefully I won't waste too much of my demo time... I'm still not sure if this game is too hard for me or not.
Posted By: jachern

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 03:17 AM

This is a great game. Fun and a bit challenging. Though Susan is a bit destructive with her breaking things and starting fire everywhere even when there is not an item to be found. LOL

I am working on the wall with the sand in the Lost Tomb. I guess the sand is suppose to flow from top to bottom when I get the bricks turned the correct way. Is that right?

Thanks

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 03:20 AM

That is correct Jackie, just be sure all edges connect or have a rounded edge. It should flow from the top to the middle bottom. I just finished it a few seconds ago. :loL:

Tammy, the necklace is in the opening of the ceiling.

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 03:37 AM

Thank you, ShyTy... I found it and I completed the Federal Reserve/Grant chapter without aid, so perhaps I'll buy it. It's always nice to come here for help but I wouldn't want to play the whole game that way. wink
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 03:47 AM

JennyP, I found the crown at the Former site of the Masonic Temple. It is near the top of the right sign post.
Kay
Posted By: ShyTy

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 03:50 AM

Your very welcome NYLady enjoy the game its a good one.

Lori wave
Posted By: jachern

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 05:32 AM

Thanks Ana. I am now in the Mayan part. Ooh! I hate biting beetles. wave
Posted By: Rice burner

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 05:40 AM

Jachern, have fun smashing them. lol
Kay

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 02:00 PM

Kay-Rice burner sent this solution to the tile puzzle in the Temple of Tulum.

Thanks, Kay!

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 03:01 PM

Thanks Kay and MaG!

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 03:13 PM

I've clicked on everything and all is 100% so I guess the game is over. Thought there would have been an ending statement of some kind. Thanks to all for their help. It was much appreciated.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 06:23 PM

Not sure exactly where I am... but I did the mirrors thing and still can't find the triangle piece. I've hammered everything, brushed everything, set everything on fire! Where is the triangle piece??
Posted By: acornia

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 07:20 PM

Think it is really nice that if you go to the end of the game and haven't found everything, you can go back through all locations, find new items, and the geocaches that were missed. Anyone willing to admit to using the hammer or lighter to just click everywhere?

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 07:23 PM

I'll be the first to raise my hand acornia. :rotfl12:

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 09:40 PM

I'll be second.
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 10:46 PM

I never have a chance to set fires, break things with a hammer, although I've done my share of dusting. I enjoy it. Maybe I should have gone into demolition!!! LOL Teddo
Posted By: jody319

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 10:55 PM

ARG! I just got out of this game, 3/4 finished it, went back in 10 minutes later and it had been removed from My Games! So I went into All Programs, hit play, warning came up from McAfee that it contained a Trojan virus and was removed from my computer. I'll take this to BFG and maybe to Gameboomers glitches and help thread, but wanted to see if anyone else had a problem with this. OH MAN, was having a good time, finished three and a half "places" looking for Mayan geocache! OH MY OH MY...well, see what happens when I try to download again. sad But Happy Holidays y'all! :wave12:

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 11:06 PM

Jody, if you reinstall I am sure you didn't lose your progress. Sometimes antivirus flags certain games for viruses although there are none. You may have to turn yours off to play.

Ana luck

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/22/08 11:25 PM

Is there a help thread yet for this game yet? Can't find a place for help.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 12:33 AM

NY Lady, this is also the help thread, there isn't enough requests for a separate one.

Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 12:33 AM

Ahhhh Jody, someone else is suddenly having problems with BFG games and McAfee. They must have released an update that doesn't like games today sad

luck

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 01:13 AM

Jodi319 That happened to me, but not just that game....all of my BF games have been removed. I have never had that happen before until I got McAfee. I am so angry I want to cry. I have to reinstall everything I had and I'm not very happy about it. Fortunately I have then to reinstall and fortunately I played most of the ones that were removed, however, it doesn't make me any happier except to say that I thought it was just me and am happy to know that my computer is not going crazy on me.......ARGHHHHHH....anyway, I guess it could be worse. I will have to think about whether McAfee is for me or not. Will turning it off be the answer? I would have to do that to everything, it seems. I sure hope not.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 01:49 AM

THere is a thread here with links to BigFish that has answers regarding the virus warning.

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 02:54 AM

This game is fun but certainly destructive... smashing statues, defacing public library maps, setting fires to things....

LOL I feel like a criminal.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 02:59 AM

I agree NYLady! I feel bad smashing ornate urns and such. I don't get that paret even though I know it's just a game.

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I agree NYLady! I feel bad smashing ornate urns and such. I don't get that part even though I know it's just a game.

Ana wave

Hey, it's shades of an RPG puppy

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 03:18 AM

Except you aren't playing a respected archeologist in an RPG game. lol Her destructiveness does not fit the story.

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 01:41 PM

It was exactly my tought, how could an archeologist so easily vandalize the museums and the libraries? Not good example for the teen players. :shame12:

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Except you aren't playing a respected archeologist in an RPG game. lol Her destructiveness does not fit the story.

Ana wave

Perhaps she has a split personality rotfl

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/23/08 04:16 PM

Sly...it has deleted all my games too, but I went back to System restore and put them all back in. I won't download ANY more updates from McAfee until this is resolved. I had a session with McAfee and wasn't pleased that they were NOT able to help. GRRR, well everyone, I'll be gone for a few days...but will be back at it soon...Happy Y'all's favorite Holiday.

Jody :happydance12:

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/24/08 02:05 AM

Is Margie working up a walkthrough on this game? I've been working and working on getting the sand to go from celing to floor. Sure would like a picture. This is the first time I've been stuck!!!! Teddo
Posted By: Margie

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/24/08 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Teddo
Is Margie working up a walkthrough on this game? I've been working and working on getting the sand to go from celing to floor. Sure would like a picture. This is the first time I've been stuck!!!! Teddo

Hey Teddo, yes, the walkthrough for this game is complete and should go live on Gamezebo sometime today. In the meantime, here's a screenshot of the sand wall . Good Luck and :holidays: Margie B

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/24/08 01:47 PM

Thanks, Margie for all your care and help.
You are very much appreciated here at GameBoomers.

:christmas:
Posted By: misa

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/24/08 05:09 PM

I like this game a lot, much more so than Escape the Museum. At first I was a little turned off by the lack of instruction BUT I thought back to adventure games where you need to figure it out on your own. I think I've been hand-held by casual games so often that I forget to figure out the goals myself.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/24/08 07:42 PM

Thanks so very much,Margie. Your picture was just what I needed to go on. Love, Teddo
Posted By: jojo1940

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/24/08 07:49 PM

I am in the mayan place where I am supposed to use the box cutter on the bag in the lower right hand corner. There is no bag and no little gears to tell me I need to use something there Help and by the way Merry Christmas to all.
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/24/08 08:14 PM

Great game. I loved it. It is a game you can play over and over and still enjoy it. Escape the Museum is another one of my favorites. I hope they keep making games like this that make you use your noggin.

Thanks Big Fish and GoGoii.

Carlahelp
Posted By: quilterill1

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/24/08 08:32 PM

jojo1940

I was having the same problem. Went to the BF forum and found out that you have to use the brush all over the dig area. The bag appears in the lower right hand corner and holds the red diamond or whatever it is. Hope this helps. Love the game
Posted By: jojo1940

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/25/08 06:17 PM

Thank you for your help. That worked.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/26/08 03:04 AM

Originally Posted By: MaG
Thanks, Margie for all your care and help.
You are very much appreciated here at GameBoomers.

:christmas:

Hey MaG, it is truly my pleasure to be here with all of you. Thank YOU for this wonderful site bravo :bravo12:
:christmas: to you too!!
Posted By: gaily

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/26/08 04:41 AM

Merry Christmas everyone! I am at the lost City of Petra...last clue is map of Egypt and there is a panel middle top that has some secret mechanism to open it...Can anyone help me out to locate it?
thanks

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/26/08 05:17 AM

Does this help any?

Ana wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/26/08 06:31 PM

Is there a wt up yet? I'm almost done and can't finish.

Thanks, I went back & figured it out. Love this game!
Posted By: gaily

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/26/08 08:13 PM

Thanks Ana,
Actually, not...but I did figure it out. I had to replace the stone book back on it's stand and that made the compartment open. Now I am trying to figure out how to get into the Pharaoh's tomb. I have the gem but my guesses at the order of the icons don't seem to be right. Can anybody help?

went back to paqe 4 of this thread and there was the answer to getting into the tomb...off to the Mayan lands now.! grin

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/29/08 02:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Margie
Originally Posted By: Teddo

Hey Teddo, yes, the walkthrough for this game is complete and should go live on Gamezebo sometime today. In the meantime, here's a screenshot of the sand wall . Good Luck and :holidays: Margie B

Thanks, Margie, I was stuck there too.
Posted By: widget

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/30/08 08:51 PM

Help Help, where is the walkthrough???

Happy New Year to everyone,

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/30/08 08:59 PM

Hey Widget, here is the Walkthrough for Adventure Chronicles , let me know if you need help beyond that! :wave12: Margie B

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/30/08 09:22 PM

Thank you, thank you Margie,
out tomorrow night, so new year here I come,

have a good and healthy 2009.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/31/08 01:32 AM

Don't forget, when you think the game is over it really isn't.
Go back to the Museum and you can see whether or not you got 100% of the articles to find, most often it is 70% found. Then you go back to all the places and find another list of items.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 12/31/08 08:26 AM

Oh my goodness Flo NS, sounds great.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/02/09 05:00 AM

I'm in the lost tomb and have accomplished all the hard stuff. I can't leave though because I still haven't found the elephant... can someone tell me where it is?

I tried to log into Margie's forum to ask for help but can't seem to get the code right to register.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/02/09 04:30 PM

NYLady, you don't have to log in to look at the Walkthrough.

From Margie's WT
Chapter 3 Lost Pharoao's treasure
Click to reveal..
Quote:
* Only when restored will the true map be revealed.
* GEOCACHE RIDDLE
* When carved I bare a stunning K9 resemblance
* GEOCACHE ITEM
* Bust of Egyptian God Anubis.Take the hammer from inventory and place it on the crate that is in the lower right side and you will find the Anubis inside.There is also a bowl inside of that crate so just remember to pick it up.
* CRESCENT MOON
* Grab the brush from inventory and place it on the column, top left side and there will be a crescent moon underneath.

ELEPHANT

* Take the brush and place it on the lower right side of the building, once the dust is off, click on the elephant.

Did that help? luck

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/02/09 04:34 PM

I know I wanted to post my question in the forum. I appreciate your link though wink I couldn't find anything on the elephant last night... probably too tired. I'll try to find it. Thank you.

EDIT: I dusted and dusted and there is not an elephant that I can see. My photo is here: http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr192/Barbee44/elephant.jpg

HELP!

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/02/09 05:20 PM

NYLady, I don't know why but the way that reads made me think it was Outside the building. I don't have the game though, so don't know if that is even a possibility.

We are on the way out the door,but when we get back we will blow that picture up and see if we see the elephant assuming you aren't past that part before that. luck

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/02/09 05:25 PM

It's just under the head of the right statue.

Wait, I'll post a picture - be back.

Here - elephant.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/02/09 06:17 PM

OMG... I'm blinder than I thought! It's so obvious now, I"m embarrassed. Thanks a million! You made my whole afternoon because now I can continue.

I was looking down in the lower right corner where I dusted.

EDIT: OK got it. There are no longer any items in any of my lists... everything is done but the game keeps bringing me back to the Lost Tomb. I can't progress. Anyone know why?

EDIT: got it. Had to click on the treasure.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/02/09 10:09 PM

yay NY

If you are blind, so am I. I was looking at the lower right wall and no matter what I did, I couldn't find an elephant lol

Glad MaG was able to help. Have fun puppy
Posted By: PMcOuntry

Adventure Chronicles - 01/04/09 11:08 PM

Was anyone else dissapointed with this game? It was nothing like Escape the Musuem at all, it had a mere 30 levels and the puzzles, objects, etc. were far too easy. I had hoped it would be on par with the first one but the charm was gone for me.

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/04/09 11:11 PM

Patricia, I actually enjoyed the game except for the fact she broke the artifacts. I found that a bit odd.

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/04/09 11:23 PM

I enjoyed the game, it just wasn't as good as the first. LOL yes breaking everything had my nephew laughing (he was visiting).
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/07/09 08:07 PM

I am at the Mayan Museum and have completed everything except getting the glass skull. I peeked at the wt and there's supposed to be a round stone to replace the skull but I can't find any round stone at all. I've tried everything. What have I missed? I have all the items but just lack the glass skull to complete this segment.

I finally did figure it out so I hope today I can finish this game. It was a great one!!

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/09/09 03:27 AM

By the way, Casual Game Guides released a complete walkthrough, you can find it here: Adventure Chronicles Walkthrough

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/09/09 04:23 AM

Thanks Patricia puppy

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/09/09 04:40 PM

Ana...Like you, I enjoyed the game and I agree with you on the smashing bits. To have an archeologist smashing what are possibly artifacts (or artefacts) does seem to me to be somewhat false. Just shows how much I get "into" the games, I felt like I was ruining the digs. The brushing is real, the smashing, NOT so realistic, in fact very no-no! eek
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/13/09 09:08 PM

I am also at the lost city of Petra. Can't find the map. Can't find where the stone book goes. Can't open the secret panel. Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/13/09 10:19 PM

bkrytr, have you checked Margie's Walkthrough here?

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/14/09 04:23 AM

Yes. Been using Margies marvelous wt. Thing is, I've been able to click all the other 'picture clues' up close to see where things are. The only one I can't click up close is the Map one The one that shows where to put the stone book, where to find the map, and how to open the secret panel. cry

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/14/09 09:10 PM

Found what I needed. Had to use magnifying glass, but fouind what I needed. Thanks!!
Posted By: Mome

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/27/09 05:42 PM

I am stuck at the Lost City of Petra, have bust of Anubis but need to find Egypt Map. I have all the other items on the list.

Thanks

Mome

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/27/09 05:49 PM

Did you place the missing itemns from the statues in the right place?

Ana wave

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/27/09 06:36 PM

Thank you Ana yes I put the horse's leg on & the sword on statue. I think the only thing I'm missing is where the map is & the opening of the center door. And this is the only plzce left in this section to go to.

Mome

Re: Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure Now on BigFish - 01/28/09 06:43 PM

After reading bkrytr's posting & since she has the same problem as I do I went back to look but I don't have a magnifying glaws. Did I lose it somewhere or is it something I need to pick up from somewhere??

Thanks

Mome
© 2024 GameBoomers Community