GB HOMEPAGE

Suspects and Clues

Posted By: Springchicken

Suspects and Clues - 12/27/08 02:45 PM

I'm downloading this new HOG from BFG, let Ana to say more. wave

Well, I don't know if it's HOG. I played for 10 min. and it was only find the difference timed puzzles. I got out of time and quit. In the description it says hidden objects game, may be it will be farther, but I didn't get to it. frown
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Suspects and Clues - New Find The Difference on BigFish - 12/27/08 03:28 PM

Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

It's tomorrow! You can download Here.

Quote:
Thieves, vandals, and counterfeiters have joined together for the heist of the century. You'll need keen visual skills to analyze the evidence, piece together clues, and track down the suspects in this Hidden Object game. Includes more than 120 challenges, beautiful images from around the world, and multiple puzzle types to engage your powers of perception!

Recover stolen treasure
Identify suspects from around the world
Earn bonuses as you go!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: puzzlefiend

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/27/08 03:33 PM

I agree Springchicken, it was mainly about finding the differences. I got as far as 36 mins into the demo and deleted it. Maybe we have been spoiled with all the good interactive games lately.
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/27/08 05:28 PM

I agree Springchicken== very misleading!
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/27/08 11:30 PM

I also agree & deleted it.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/28/08 01:42 AM

I played for about ten minutes and deleted it also. To many good games out there to play.
Richard
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/28/08 02:03 AM

I played the entire hour demo and it was all 'find the differences'. Matching the magnified pictures to the suspects was kind of cool, but I got frustrated buying the broken pieces of the vases because all the pieces weren't shown so I couldn't complete any of them.

Nope, definitely not my kind of game. Pass on this one.
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/28/08 12:45 PM

I deleted it also. The only Spot the Differences game that I really like is Mirror
Magic Deluxe which I play quite a lot. I really don't want to pay for another one.
Posted By: dorish

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/28/08 01:57 PM

I also deleted this game.

Doreen
Posted By: momn8or

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/28/08 04:53 PM

I deleted this game also.

Lisa
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/30/08 10:02 AM

At the risk of sounding like an echo, I'm just another deleter.

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/30/08 01:41 PM

Ditto... only played 10 minutes.
Posted By: BurghBarb

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/30/08 10:28 PM

Would love to join the ranks of the deleters on this game, but everytime I try it says the game is still running. I have tried every removal trick I know including restarting my machine. Guess I'll have to write the tech gurus and see if they can help.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/30/08 11:13 PM

BurghBarb, that is very strange. I hope you let BFG know? Did you post this in Glitches, or do you want us to move it?
Posted By: BurghBarb

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/31/08 02:14 AM

I have not let them know yet. Yes, please move it where you see fit. Thanks
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/31/08 03:57 PM

The same thing happened to me with some other BF games, the kept running...
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Suspects and Clues - 12/31/08 11:55 PM

Well, I'm going to play devil's advocate here.

I liked this game enough to purchase and play all the way thru. It's true that it's not an actual HOG and things are timed, but here's what I liked about it:
- if you run out of time, it allows you to go back over and over to finish; the hard part there is the challenge to your memory cause the difference spots don't change so, if you can remember where the differences were inthe first puzzles you did before the time rang out, you can click on them much quicker, then move on
- some of the pics are definitely harder than others, yet for the most part, the differences were fairly obvious.
- finding the differences is only part of the game; after finishing all 3 sets of envelopes, there are further puzzles that lead to finding the suspect and, finally, opening the safe to retrieve all the stolen loot.

I found as much pleasure finding the differences as I usually do in finding the hidden objects.

But that's just me...so maybe I'm just a bonifide crazy puzzler!
:woozy12:

Re: Suspects and Clues - 01/02/09 05:18 PM

Glad you enjoyed it butterflybabe... that's whats so nice about the variety of games offered, there is something for everyone!

© 2024 GameBoomers Community