GB HOMEPAGE

Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG

Posted By: Tammy64

Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG - 12/31/08 01:40 PM

Found the items hard to find, very few hints. I'll pass on this one.
Posted By: puzzlefiend

Re: Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG - 12/31/08 01:47 PM

Graphics very grainy and items difficult to find. Also, although I elected to play in 'relaxed' mode, there was still the dreaded clock in the corner. Don't think this one is a keeper.
Happy New Year everyone!
Posted By: C65candy

Re: Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG - 12/31/08 01:49 PM

It's true they are awfully small, but to get more hints the games are really easy. I'm just waiting now for the game PI New York to come to BF, so need another good game to play. Happy New Years everyone.
Posted By: Margie

Re: Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG - 12/31/08 03:07 PM

I would be interested to know if anyone else is experiencing the following issues with the game. I found that when you click on a name on the list, it gives you a hint by having a circle appear over the item that you clicked on. It acts as a hint but it does not actually take away from the hints that you have at the time.

What the game is supposed to do when you click on a name is show you a description.
On the yellow items it shows you a description and then it shows you where the item is also.

Thanks, Margie
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG - 12/31/08 03:39 PM

Hi Margie
The same thing happened to me. If showed me the object and didn't take away a hint. My problem with the game is that the graphics are really fuzzy. I didn't have a problem finding items but the environment leaves something to be desired. Too bad because it looks like it could be a fun game. I did like the fact the screen moves when you look for objects. Kinda cool

By the way Margie, thanks so much for all your work compiling the game guides. I survive games and keep my sanity because of you

Kim :HNY:

Re: Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG - 12/31/08 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: exalthim2
Hi Margie
The same thing happened to me. If showed me the object and didn't take away a hint. My problem with the game is that the graphics are really fuzzy. I didn't have a problem finding items but the environment leaves something to be desired. Too bad because it looks like it could be a fun game. I did like the fact the screen moves when you look for objects. Kinda cool

By the way Margie, thanks so much for all your work compiling the game guides. I survive games and keep my sanity because of you

Kim :HNY:

Thanks, that is so kind of you to say. I have to agree that the background is grainy and some of the objects are hard to see. I definitely think someone slipped up and made a mistake before they released the game. Maybe they will fix it soon.

Margie
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG - 12/31/08 09:54 PM

Now if we could just con you into writing walkthroughs for DS games we'd be dancing in the street...LOL

Re: Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on BFG - 12/31/08 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: jldcat
Now if we could just con you into writing walkthroughs for DS games we'd be dancing in the street...LOL

grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community