GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/15/09 12:38 PM

Todays game for Club Members and Daily Game Splash Members, tomorrows game for all.

It's tomorrow and you can download The New York Fortune Here.

Quote:
A fun loving & eccentric New York billionaire has hidden the will to his vast fortune somewhere in New York City! His family only has 17 hours to locate the will or their Grandpa's entire estate will be given to his cat & dog.You are the world famous Mystery P.I. and the family has hired you to track down the clues hidden all over NYC.

Investigate New York
Fun and exciting mini-games
Cleverly hidden objects!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/15/09 03:26 PM

It's almost exactly like the others; excellent straight HOG.

I bought the other two and I'll be buying this one. When the straight HOG is as good as these are, I love them. I like the find-a-word mini games too.
Posted By: misa

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/15/09 03:52 PM

Agreed NYLady. I like the Mystery PI series as well as the Amazing Adventure series. Anyway, I bought it and will save for a rainy day.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/15/09 04:24 PM

Great news - thanks Ana! wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/16/09 12:56 PM

Yippee !

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/16/09 05:35 PM

I love finding the key, apple and the magnifying glass. Always look for them first. Makes for an added challenge.
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/16/09 06:52 PM

This game goes on and on forever (well 25 levels anyway, but it seemed like forever.) As an added bonus, once you find all the keys and apples, it unlocks the game mode where you can go to each scene to find all the objects. I love that feature. It's like getting an extra game. It's not challenging - just a superb straight HOG for killing those endless hours when it's too cold to go out and do anything else. Thumbs up on this one!
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/16/09 07:26 PM

Great game - bought it!

Beware though - on the Staten Island ferry it asked me to find 2 pairs of binoculars. Found one then hunted high and low but could not find another pair so I clicked on the Hint. The missing binoculars turned out to be a microphone to the right of the screen lol

I somehow missed out on clicking all the magnifying glasses - what do they do? wave

Bernie monky

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/16/09 11:52 PM

You get 25,000 pts each time. (Million at the end of the game if you get them all). I think that was what it said. It flashed by pretty fast.

I'll watch for the binoculars aka microphone LOL.

Posted By: ramona

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/17/09 02:01 AM

I am buying it now. This is a fun series.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune - New HOG on BigFish - 01/17/09 06:49 PM

i thought it was ok but wished it had had more different areas to explore...even thought lots to find it still got a bit tedious seeing same areas.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community