GB HOMEPAGE

Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/03/09 07:34 PM

New Exclusive on SpinTop.

Escape Resecliff Island

Quote:
An unexpected storm has left you shipwrecked on a mysterious and remote private island. Seek & find cleverly hidden objects and solve puzzles to find a way off the island. Find over 2100 hidden objects in 25 intriguing and mysterious locations to find items that will help you escape!

Play 5 different types of mini-game puzzles to collect inventory items from each location that will be needed to help you escape the remote Rosecliff Island. Play 3 different game modes: Escape the Island, Unlimited Seek & Find, and a Mystery Bonus Game.

As always please stop back and tell us what you think!

ana wave
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/03/09 07:36 PM

thanksAna I'm headed on over there now waveI played the demo it's like the Mystery P.I.series,nice graphics,timer is generous,you have to find two locks in each scene, to be able to play the mystery game at the end.I didn't find the items to hard to spot, hints bar fills pretty quick,I think I will buy this one wave
Posted By: Linds

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/03/09 09:27 PM

There is also a relaxed mode and unlimited hints.
Susan thumbsup
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 12:34 AM

I tried the demo of this game. I liked it but do you think BigFish will get it? I'd hate to buy from Spintop and pay their price if BFG does.

Carla
Posted By: OP

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 12:36 AM

I'm halfway through the demo and am enjoying the game. Will wait to see if BigFish will get it, too.

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 12:58 AM

I think there is a great chance they will have it.

Ana wave
Posted By: momn8or

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 01:12 AM

My mouse pointer is frozen on the start page. I've downloaded the game twice. What do I need to do?

Lisa

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 01:21 AM

You would need to contact SpinTop support, they need to know that.

Ana luck

Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 02:03 AM

Hi, Ana

Is spintop a different club to join?

Thanks

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 02:07 AM

There are an incredible amount of portals you can download from. The majority of us belong to BigFish for many reasons. I only post games that can be had on portals that we trust and the two are usually BigFish and SpinTop. If SpinTop has an exclusive at the moment we will let you know. They are a safe site. The game will probably be on BigFish soon.

Ana wave

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 02:09 AM

I downloaded the demo...What if I like it..Where do you pay?

Thanks, Ana

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 02:39 AM

You buy it from them just like you would at BigFish. Why would you pay 19.99 when it might show up on BigFish in a week or so?

Ana wave

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 03:35 AM

I wouldn't...Now that you told me lol

I just got done playing the demo...I like this one..Its a fairly long game...

I will wait for BigFish to get it...

Thanks ,Ana
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 03:36 AM

Just downloaded the demo.......looks to be a good game. I will finish the demo then consider the purchase. I am getting quite a few games on the game shelves, waiting to be played. I should focus on them. They kinda growl at me when I pass the shelves. If I add another one they may attack.
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 03:43 AM

Just downloaded the game and played the demo can't wait until Big Fish gets this game it is a keeper. Like some of the new things you get to do in this game.
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 04:29 AM

I'm firmly with Ana. Big Fish is absolutely the best choice for me, but I do trust Spin Top as well, and will buy from them rarely when they have an exclusive.
Posted By: ramona

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 06:19 AM

This looks like a nice HOG. Hopefully BFG will get it soon. It is nice to know when SpinTop gets good HOGs. They do run 50% sales somestimes and that's not a bad deal for their exclusive games.

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 12:42 PM

Please remember that Exclusive does not mean that no one else will have it, it only means that they get it first and are the only ones to carry it for a day, a week, a month, whatever their deal is. In time, it will be on other portals.

Ana wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 03:36 PM

I tried the demo, but I find the items really hard to find. Even with my monitor light turned up all the way, it's still hard. It looks like a good game, but if I can't see items, no use in getting the game.
Posted By: widget

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 04:09 PM

I have got the demo and like it,
like the description of some of the items, makes you think.

Hope BF do have it.

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/04/09 07:33 PM

Hi, widget

I agree...It was a different find...I was going bonkers looking for some of them...Here is an example: "A Needle Hole"...I would be looking for a hole :LOL: Instead of the needle. crazy
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/05/09 02:46 AM

Thanks Ana for defining "exclusive". I always thought it meant they were the only ones that got it. So I'll wait for BF I loved all 3 MPI's and I loved this demo.

Kim
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/05/09 03:56 PM

Is this game straight HOG or IHOG?
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/06/09 01:21 PM

can't wait to see if bf gets this one. i really enjoyed it

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/06/09 01:35 PM

They should get it My9, the question is when. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/07/09 01:35 AM

Hi all
Just to say I enjoyed the trial very much, might have to get it pay day, next week. I guess I got to get it. Don't think I can wait for BFG, I do prefer to get from them but can I wait, don't think so...........
Posted By: sleuth62

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/07/09 06:11 PM

I just played the demo and really like it.Hoping BFG will get it soon. I haven't brought anything from SpinTop but I do like their site.
I will have a game credit soon from BFG soon.thinking of getting Dream Chronicles-2. Has anyone tried Dracula yet? Was thinking of getting that one. Thanks.

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/07/09 06:27 PM

sleuth, you can find info on Dracula in the Adventure Discussion Forum plus a review Here. For furthur discusion on this title please post in the Discussions forum. wave
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/08/09 05:07 AM

Did anyone else find the location reminiscent of Return to Ravenhurst? headscratch The manor is similar and some of the other rooms and places too. I think it is a great game, but did get a chuckle out of the similarities in scenes. grin
Kathy
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Escape Rosecliff Island - New HOG on SpinTop - 03/08/09 04:41 PM

Puzzler, Yes I did notice the similarities to Ravenhurst. Perhaps some of the same artists worked on both games. It apparently worked because both games are great IMO.

I am stuck at the last scene. Getting the boat to run. I found a picture of the solution on Gamezebo but it does not work for me. Does anyone have a method of getting the boat started? Its all assembled, full of gas and I can't get the guages to work. Thank you for any direction you can provide.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community