GB HOMEPAGE

BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week

Posted By: GPM

BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 01:56 PM

Like Marian last week, I sincerely hope recently vacationing BFG-Guy doesn't mind if, out of sympathy for his presumably jet lagged and sunburned self, I reproduce here his "April 13 - Picman's Picks" post on the BFG forum last night.

(I had to work really, REALLY hard to find this, so it shows how valued it is!)

Here's what BFG-Guy posted last night at 11:48 PM (in some time zone):

Mac Releases (I will give them the honor of going first):
Today - The Price is Right, fun game
Wednesday - Fishdom (one of my favorite match 3's of all time, other than Unwell Mel of course )

"likely" PC releases this week:
Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom (I will call this a IMT (interactive Match 3) or AMT (Adventure Match 3)
Winemaker (Strategy / Time Management Game)
Escape from Rosecliff Island (good solid HOG)
Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror (Fantastic HOG...but this one may slip until next week...fingers crossed)
Plus 3 others...???

Pick of the week:
hmmmm....Hidden in Time...if Hidden in Time does not make it then either Winemaker or Cindy's Travels...

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 02:07 PM

thanks GPM - I'm looking forward to the BigFish himself coming over and giving us an update after his vacation. yay
Posted By: BellaRosa

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 02:45 PM

Thanks GPM

The Hidden in Time game sounds interesting - anyone know anything more about this game?- I could not find any info anywhere, but the word fantastic has grabbed my attention.

I will definitley give the Winemaker and the Hidden in Time a try and sound like games I would buy.

Escape from Rosecliff Island - I remember playing the trial some time ago but go a bit bored with it mainly because I selected unlimited hints and in my rush to play as much as the trial as possible in an hour as you do cheated a lot of the game - I will give it another try when it comes out on Big Fish. smile
Posted By: OP

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 02:54 PM

I've been waiting for Escape to come to BG. The Hidden in Time looks like it might be fun, too!
Posted By: Marian

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 03:44 PM

Looking good!! And I don't believe we have ever had a time management game about winemaking before; this interests me, as I used to work in a winery in the tasting room and on the bottling line. smile

Here's another preview for this week: Marian will be buying some more game credits. laugh yay
Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 04:02 PM

I'm Back. I had trouble with GB site on my iPhone so thanks to GPM for posting my updates.

No sunburn (too old and wise for that)

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 04:11 PM

It's great to have you back! smile happydance

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 04:13 PM

Good to see you back BFG-Guy! yay Hope you had a great vacation!
Posted By: JennyP

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 04:26 PM

Glad you had a great holiday BFG Guy. If you don't like sun come to London, it rained throughout Easter ...
Posted By: cailyn

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 04:54 PM

Glad to see you back BFGuy hope you had a wonderful time waveThe previews look great yes

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/14/09 06:38 PM

Hey guys, here's a video preview of Winemaker; it looks like it might appeal to you Chocolatier fans out there:

Winemaker Extraordinaire

happydance
Posted By: ramona

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/15/09 03:08 AM

Yea, Escape from Rosecliff Island happydance
Posted By: C65candy

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/16/09 04:15 AM

Welcome home BFG-Guy, sure hope you enjoyed your much deserved vacation. I just wanted to know if you were putting anymore Felix picks up, as I have almost every game that's on the list and I really want the mousepad.
Posted By: maggie57

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/16/09 04:39 AM

HI- thumbsup

I am still buying BF games, but when is the Dream Chronicles, the new one coming out. I want to know how it all finishes.

Thanks

maggie help wave :spring:

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/16/09 05:11 AM

BFG-Guy stated on the Big Fish forums that there would be about three new games in the next week that would be Felix's Favorites, and I believe more are planned after that.

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/16/09 11:37 AM

Maggie, it usually takes awhile before the Dream Chronicles hit BF after their release.

Ana wave

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/17/09 12:21 AM

Ana- thumbsup

I see where the new one is at another site, can you find out if Big Fish is going to have it? It is the only one I belong to. I saw your answer after I added this, I have never heard of the other game site.

Thanks

maggie think wave :spring:

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/17/09 12:31 AM

Maggie, it'll get there eventually. I am sure that BigFish will put it up as soon as they are permitted to. In the past it has been months later so patience will have to be practiced. lol

Ana wave

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/17/09 12:38 AM

Ana- thumbsup

Thanks so much. I will wait as I just bought three from Big Fish and they will keep me busy.

maggie wave yay happydance
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/18/09 01:17 AM

Maggie, just so you know I joined playfirst to be able to play the game first. I really am impressed with Playfirst, the download of games for instance is really fast! Also buying games half price really helps the budget. I hate Real Arcade because of new browser download and taking money after I cancelled them. However the good part of Playfirst is I can cancel at anytime with no hassle.Great downloader really helps also. So Dream Chronicles 3 is my first membership purchase and this game is so great, I don't regret it one bit.

EDIT.............................

However, I also want to add, no one will ever take the place of BFG Guy! I have and always will be a member and spend the most money at BFG. So many games a month I purchase my husband just joked with me and said "I probably helped pay for your vacation BFG Guy!" rotfl Don't worry your worth it. thumbsup
Posted By: cmcd

Re: BFG-Guy's Preview for the Week - 04/18/09 06:35 AM

Hey BFG, love the games, need 3 new ones to get to 20!!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community