GB HOMEPAGE

Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save

Posted By: rabosr

Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 04/29/09 07:12 PM

By any chance does anybody out there have a game save for the Chess section of the Dream Chrolicles 2? I am having a heck of a time trying to win.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 04/29/09 07:21 PM

Sorry rabosr, saved games do not work in casual games. If you search old threads using the word Chess you should come up with various hints.

Ana luck
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 04/29/09 07:33 PM

Rabosr, the cleverest one I saw was to put plastic wrap over your screen and mark the pattern on it. But there were lots of different methods, including using sticky notes. luck
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 04/30/09 04:50 PM

I did the plastic wrap and it worked great. However, be careful not to use a sharpie which, like a dummy, I did and was left with blue marks all over my monitor which somehow managed to seep thru!!! BTW- rubbing alchohol takes it off beautifully!
Margie
Posted By: SnickersMom

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 05/01/09 02:44 AM

My husband had a brilliant idea, take a picture of your screen with a digital camera and down load it to your computer.

SnickersMom

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 05/01/09 02:52 AM

Good idea Snickers, or you could hit the print screen button as well. I don't remember how quick it is if you could can catch it.

Ana wave
Posted By: dorish

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 05/01/09 01:45 PM

I got my 34 year old son to do it.

Doreen
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 05/02/09 04:47 PM

Dorish, that is a great solution. I get hubby to do those types of things for me puppy
Posted By: kiraalt

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 01/15/10 07:42 PM

yay Thank goodness for this forum. I know I can always find a solution when I get stuck. I was trying to attemp the chess game and driving myself insane. hardwall I am going to try the plastic wrap (or tracing paper?) idea. That is so clever! The digital camera thing might help too.
I had a paper diagram on my desk, but which worked for the first few moves, but then it goes too fast. thanks

I hope I beat it. crazy Need to walk
away from it for a while before attempting again. Or I might do this smashpc

Re: Dream Chronicle 2 CHESS game save - 01/15/10 07:44 PM

Best of luck kiraalt!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community