GB HOMEPAGE

Dream Chronicles 3

Posted By: Mave

Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 04:23 PM

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where to get the hat to put back on the scarecrow. I have mended his dress but the crow keeps eating the seeds because I haven't put the hat on.

Thanks
Mave.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 04:32 PM

Hi Mave, have you checked the walkthrough here?

Ana wave

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 04:39 PM

Hi Ana,

Yes I have but it doesn't say anything about the hat which I am presuming is the reason I can't sow the seeds'

Mave

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 04:43 PM

Never fear! I found it Here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 07:21 PM

Where can I get DC 3? I have the other 2, but not this one. Thanks.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 07:25 PM

Tammy, I googled and found it at Playfirst, but no where else. wave

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 07:54 PM

I think I must have made a mistake somewhere because I've searched all over where the hat should be and it's not there on my picture.Ihave already put the dress back on.Ithink perhaps I'd better start again and see where I went wrong.
Thank you very much for your help.

Mave.
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 07:57 PM

Ooh, will keep an eye on Big Fish !

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 08:02 PM

Hi Ana

Panic over, I found it at last. It wasn't very easy to see.

Thank you,

Mave

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 08:27 PM

Glad you found it! Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/16/09 09:19 PM

Folks, the comments I am reading on the Big Fish forums here and there are strongly insinuating that Big Fish's TGT for Monday will be Dream Chronicles 3, so stay tuned! wave
Posted By: Drmojo

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/17/09 04:51 AM

Thanks Marian That's good news! I love these games bravo

Doc puppy
Posted By: acornia

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/18/09 12:40 PM

Wait until you see what the high scores are. Maybe I should have made some more jewels. lol
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/18/09 09:23 PM

Can anyone tell me where I put the second telecope lens? I've already put all the globes back, translated the other pages in the book, inserted the piece you look through and the first red telecope lens. I just can't seem to find the hotspot on the telescope where I can put the second one.

The walkthrough doesn't say anything about a second lens so I'm wondering if I've wandered into a glitch? The first page of the book still has all of the planet names screwed up so I can't go any further.
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/18/09 10:07 PM

jldcat

I had the same problem. The telescope only holds one lens at a time. I thought since I had two I need to use them both at the same time.

Joani

The planet names stay misspelled.
Posted By: jldcat

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/19/09 12:47 AM

Thanks Kate Anne! I finally figured out that my planet names were in different positions than the ones in the walkthrough....LOL I was never good with planets etc so I cheated with the walkthrough just pressing the positions the WT told me too.... That will teach me. HAHA
Posted By: Howard the Doc

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/19/09 10:57 AM

How did you get the stairs back up so you could put the planets back on the shelves?
Posted By: dorish

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/19/09 12:16 PM

You just click the planets on the shelves. Each correct one brings a step back on the stairs.

Doreen
Posted By: Howard the Doc

Re: Dream Chronicles 3 - 05/19/09 09:11 PM

Oh, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I'm pixel hunting and everything. I put the earth where I thought it had come from and figured I could not put it there b/c I could not reach it. Thanks for the "hint" Doreen. I like this game b/c it is fun but not boringly easy. Sometimes ya gotta think. Rats!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community