GB HOMEPAGE

Return to Ravenshurst

Posted By: joanieS

Return to Ravenshurst - 08/12/09 08:40 PM

I hope its o.k. to post a new topic for this game. There are 12 pages of posts and I just can't bring myself to wade thru all of those. I started this game months ago and decided to finish it so maybe that has something to do with the problem here. It's the telephone. I can't get a dial tone. I did the bugs and wiring months ago so that is rather vague in my mind. Now have the phone number to put in but clicking on the receiver hook isn't giving me a dial tone. Did anyone have a problem with this or am I just totally dense? Thanks in advance. I would really like to finish this excellent game.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Return to Ravenshurst - 08/12/09 08:57 PM

Seems to me like there were 2 phones in the game???

Re: Return to Ravenshurst - 08/12/09 09:02 PM

Oh, oh. That would make sense. I'm in the house of dolls.

Re: Return to Ravenshurst - 08/12/09 09:08 PM

From the Gamezebo WT

Click to reveal..
# Go to the second floor of the toy store, click on the telephone that is on the back wall, left side and a pop-up window will appear.
# Click on the hook that is on the side of the phone and you will hear a dial tone.

Re: Return to Ravenshurst - 08/12/09 10:14 PM

Well, leaving this game for months is not recommended. I kept going and finished the game. So, I don't know about that phone...whether I had done the phone number thing before or not. WT says a door will open up, but can't tell if it did or not. Anyway, thanks for your quick answers. Next time I play this, I will keep it current to the end.

Re: Return to Ravenshurst - 08/13/09 01:19 PM

JoanieS, I'm glad you finished bravo What is next?

Re: Return to Ravenshurst - 08/14/09 12:16 PM

Right now, it's Mystery P.I., Lost in Los Angeles. I did the hour trial when Spintop presented it and have been waiting for BF so I could buy it. Really enjoy the Mystery P.I. series. Thanks for asking.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community