GB HOMEPAGE

Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 11:32 AM

yay You can download Hide & Secret 3: Pharaohs Quest Here. yay

Quote:

Help reunite two ancient royal lovers by returning their stolen treasures to their tombs! Travel all over the world to track down and find these priceless artifacts in this expansive Hidden Object game. Use your wits to collect different pieces of the puzzle and place them in the correct locations to appease the Pharaoh. Solve timeless riddles and perplexing puzzles in Hide and Secret 3 – Pharaoh`s Quest!

Explore exotic locations
Gorgeous Hidden Object scenes
Track down the treasures!
Check out our blog walkthrough

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 12:49 PM

I had a hard time with this one. Never got past the second scene.
The graphics are hand drawn and some of the objects don't look like what I'd expect them to look like. I still haven't found the avocado's in the second scene and I'm all out of hints. It might just be me but I had a hard time finding the objects. No narrative, just cartoon like reading. I didn't get to any mini games but on the first screen at the end of the scene to put an object into the scene... does that make it interactive?

Posted By: JennyP

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 01:08 PM

I am loving this. NY lady, the avocados are somewhere top right, its 2 halves of an avocado with a stone.
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 01:49 PM

Ha! That was the first one I clicked on. It's quite obvious and not hidden at all... but my click didn't take. I just tried again and after 3 clicks it "took". Sheesh! I'll continue with the demo and see if I like it any better now that it tells me you can earn hints by finding amulets. Thank you.

EDIT: As I play on I realize that the game is definitely interactive and very good... I didn't care for the hidden object part but the rest is very good. I love the puzzles. Not sure if I like it enough to buy it yet and not sure if I like dealing with so many scenes at once... I still have about 30 minutes to go. We'll see.

I'm going to reinstall as I am still having "click" problems.
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 02:14 PM

I find it very hard on my eyes, the HO scenes are so clustered with the items and not clear. There are many locations, you need to bring items found in on place to another. The mini games I played in the demo are jigsaw puzzles or swap the tiles. I got a little bored, the game looks very long. I pass on this one.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 03:19 PM

I agree with Jenny. I'm really liking this game. Lots of scenes. happydance
Posted By: BellaRosa

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 04:03 PM

The hidden object screens are just a mess- things just plopped anywhere.

I do however like the quests in this game and purchased it, though would have thought twice had I played more than the hour.

Too many easy jigsaws, crappy HOG screens, annoying voice acting - only saving grace is hunting for the stuff back and forth which I enjoy but probably is irksome to some.

Did not play the first two of the series but if this is improvement will not be bothering with the first two or future ones.

Posted By: PATSY

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 04:41 PM

I like this game. It certainly keeps your mind working. The only problem I'm having is I can't find a place to light the torch.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 07:52 PM

What a FUN game....

I love the fact you can Go to China..Etc Etc Lots to do...
Posted By: C65candy

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 08/31/09 08:41 PM

Just finished the game and really loved it. I had trouble in the 2nd one they put out I couldn't find the last item to get up the wall.
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 09/01/09 03:03 AM

wave Looks like a big game, yes?
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 09/01/09 02:38 PM

Interesting. The first 10 minutes I knew I wouldn't buy. However, by the time I finished demo, I think I will get it. Liked the "hunting back and forth" parts. Seems to be a lot going on which I prefer in a game.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 09/01/09 05:18 PM

I went ahead and got the game and i enjoyed it. Might not be the brainTwister some enjoy but i did. I don't remember how long i played but if anything i do wish it had been longer. I enjoyed the mini-puzzles..had not played kind type before.
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest - New HOG on BigFish - 09/03/09 02:15 PM

I thought this was a very good game. I liked roaming around and having new places open up. It had good length to it also. Teddo

© 2024 GameBoomers Community