GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 11:32 AM

yay We are giving away 5 CD's of the new Hidden Object Game - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z to 5 lucky winners courtesy of Merscom Games. yay

You can try a One hour free trial here.

Quote:
Explore rainforest scenes and find clues to follow the trail of a missing National Geographic researcher, and discover the Lost City of the Amazon. Using the tools and clues you find along the way, trace the paths of explorers who searched for an ancient civilization. Decipher mysterious messages and uncover the trails of generations of explorers in your quest to find your sister. Will you be able to find the elusive City of the Amazon as well?

To view a video of the game click here.

To enter, please post here first, then email me (email address in profile) with Lost City in the subject and your member name in the body. All staff and members are welcome to enter. One entry per member please.

The contest will run till Monday September 21 at 8PM Central time. Winners will be announced on Tuesday AM.

luck everyone and once again, a special thanks to Merscom. bravo

Ana
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 11:50 AM

I'm in, Ana. Looks lovely and interesting. Thanks. And, thanks to Merscom.

Cappy
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 12:38 PM

Me too, Ana. A great one to look forward to.
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 01:06 PM

Count me in too, Ana. E-mail is on it's way. Thank you Merscom Games and GameBoomers.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 01:15 PM

Thanks, Ana and Merscom!

luck to everyone!
Posted By: Linds

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 01:31 PM

Thanks Ana and Merscom.
I'm in.
Susan
Posted By: terri

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 01:45 PM

thank you ana, i am in also.
Posted By: connie

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 03:28 PM

Thanks Ana, sending an email now. wave
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 03:37 PM

Good Luck Everyone!!!

My email has been sent.
Posted By: sami5901

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 03:58 PM

I'm in. Played the demo and loved it.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 04:00 PM

I'm Ana.
Richard
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 04:17 PM

I'm in.....I'm in.....I'm in....

happydance happydance happydance

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 04:23 PM

sami, please resend your email, I did not get it.

Ana wave
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 05:28 PM

Beautiful graphics! I won another Merscom game recently and am having a great time with it. Good luck to all who enter.
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 06:13 PM

I just sent in my entry, Ana. Thanks to Merscom, GB and all involved for the opportunity...and good luck to all! smile
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 07:06 PM

I'm in too!!

Thanks Ana and Merscom. happydance

luck everybody!!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: barlouwin

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 08:39 PM

I'm in too

Thanks
Posted By: Robertson

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 08:44 PM

Count me in, as well...thank you!

Robertson
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 08:53 PM

Playing the demo. great game.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 09:21 PM

Me too, please, Ana. wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 10:01 PM

I'm in......Thanks Ana, Merscom and of course, GB's. This is great.

Barbara
Posted By: C65candy

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/17/09 11:10 PM

Just downloaded the game and really looks good, so I'm also in and sending my email now. Thanks to Merscom and also to you for getting us all these free games for give aways.
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 01:33 AM

Hi Ana,
Sending in my email now. Thanks to Merscom, GB and everyone else involved. thanks I wish good luck to everyone. luck
Kathy happydance
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 01:49 AM

I can't believe we are already having another wonderful giveaway; thank you Ana, GameBoomers, and Merscom! happydance

My entry has been sent. smile
Posted By: Raj

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 05:42 AM

oh boy oh boy oh boy ANA!!!

ooooooh this looks like the best HO I've ever seen.

(Of course, that may just be my ignorance making another annoying appearance... but it's still beautiful!)

I WANNA!
Posted By: SnickersMom

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 05:43 AM

I'm in. Thanks Ana, I'm sending my e-mail now.
Posted By: Drmojo

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 05:50 AM

Thank you Ana! grin

thank you Merscom bravo

what a very generous thing to do!

Doc puppy
Posted By: myopia

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 06:01 AM

I've applied - one of my earlier dreams was to sail the Amazon from beginning to end, so this'll be as close as I can get...thanks Ana, Merscom and Gameboomers.

Good luck everyone!
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 06:04 AM

Just entered! Good luck to all!
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 07:01 AM

Wahoo,
I luv giveaways!
entering now
thnx!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 08:10 AM

Looks like fun Ana. Email on the way!
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 10:32 AM

I'm in, thank you very much Ana, GameBoomers, and Merscom! happydance
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 11:38 AM

Looks good going to enter this one.
Thanks

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 11:59 AM

Doc, I do not have your entry if you are entering.

Ana wave
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 12:33 PM

I am in, was going to buy it anyway, now will have to wait till Tuesday. grin
Thanks
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 01:06 PM

I'm entering too! Game looks fun. Email on way. Thanks! yay
Posted By: Betty Lou

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 02:48 PM

Thanks Ana for this info. I am on my way to send you my email. I'm in!
Love, Betty Lou
Posted By: marie

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 06:54 PM

Email sent, thank you Natl Geographic Adventures and gameboomers for the opportunity to win the game The Lost City of Z.

Marie thumbsup
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/18/09 09:31 PM

I'm in...thanks for the opportunity to participate.
Posted By: tazmanw

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/19/09 12:41 AM

I'm in too! Thanks for the chance!

Margie
Posted By: ruthie

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/19/09 12:53 AM

Would love to win this game.
ruthie
Posted By: judith

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/19/09 07:50 PM

I'm in. will send my e-mail right away.
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/20/09 01:14 PM

Wow, another wonderful opportunity! Thank you Merscom Games and GameBoomers. E-mail is on the way.
Posted By: Yuri_Hyuga24

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/20/09 09:35 PM

Cool giveaway! Thank you Merscom Games and Gameboomers!

Sent in my e-mail I hope you got it?

Thanks,

Yuri

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/20/09 09:42 PM

No, I didn't Yuri. Please send again.

Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/21/09 01:59 PM

Hi Ana
Email is on the way.
Good luck everyone. Thanks to Merscom and and Gameboomers for the giveaway.

Cathy1 wave

Please let me know if you get the email Ana.
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/21/09 04:38 PM

Thanks a bunch Ana and everyone involved for another chance at a great game. Good luck everyone. Hope you get my email...
Lynnypoo2 happydance
Posted By: qadventuregames

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/21/09 10:07 PM

I loved the demo - I'm in!

Thanks Merscom Games, Ana and GameBoomers. Just sent my email.

Good luck to all.

"Q"
Posted By: myopia

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/22/09 11:26 AM

Just sent mine after another hiccup, hope it's ok. Thanks for dealing gently with me, Ana!

Re: Giveaway - National Geographic Adventures: The Lost City of Z - Giveaway - 09/22/09 11:35 AM

The winners are announced here! Congratulations everyone and thanks again to Merscom for making it possible!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community