GB HOMEPAGE

Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 02:01 PM

Congratulations to the Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer courtesy of Merscom Games.

yay The 5 lucky winners are:

Mom of 2

Keith

Lynnypoo2

Rainbowlady

Raylinstephens

Please send your name and shipping information to me via email or PM and your copies will be sent to you.

A big thanks to Merscom Games for making this giveaway possible! bravo

Have fun with the game and don't forget to come back and share your thoughts!

Ana
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 02:08 PM

Have fun everyone. Lucky people.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 02:10 PM

Congratulations to you guys! Have fun!
Posted By: connie

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 02:52 PM

Congrats to all the winners. thumbsup
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 02:57 PM

happydance Congrats to the winners. Enjoy the game!!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 03:00 PM

Congrats to all the Winners !!!!

Have fun with your game... fall
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 03:19 PM

Congratulations, enjoy.
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 03:28 PM

Congrats to the winners and many thanks to
Merscom Games & GameBoomers!
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 09:02 PM

I am so happy for the winners including myself. I will love this game and thank you so much Ana and Merscom. I feel honored. Gongrats to the other winners. Lynnpoo2
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 09:04 PM

Congrats to all the winners. This is a fun game.
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 10:00 PM

bravo Congrats to all the winners! Woohoo and booyah!
Posted By: rainbowlady

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/27/09 10:22 PM

Oh I won...yay...I am so excited. I can't wait to play it.
Thank you so much Marscom and Gameboomers. Congrats to all the other winners too and thank you other GB members for the congrats. I appreciate it.
Ana, I will be sending you my mailing addy in a few minutes.
Hugs and thanks again.
Rainbow
Posted By: mom of 2

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/28/09 03:29 AM

congrats to all.thank you.very nice surprize
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/28/09 04:42 AM

Congrats to all the winners.

Have fun with your new game.

Cathy bravo
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/28/09 05:59 AM

Congratulations to the winners! bravo
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/28/09 08:26 AM

broccoliHappy Gaming to the Winners Mom of 2, Keith, Lynnypoo2, rainbowlady, and Raylinstephens! broccoli
Posted By: keith

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/28/09 10:04 AM

Thank you Ana and Merscom Games ....very pleased to have won.
Keith

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/29/09 01:12 PM

raylinstephens, still waiting on your address.

Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/29/09 08:44 PM

Congrats to all the winners!! bravo
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/30/09 04:58 PM

Sorry for the delay in replying. I have had no internet since Saturday *aargh* but I am up and running again today!

Thank you Ana and Merscom Games and Congrats to the other winners, Mom of 2, Keith, Lynnypoo2, and rainbowlady!

happydance Linda
Posted By: DoreenS

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 09/30/09 08:15 PM

Congrats to the winners, have fun. happydance

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/13/09 06:10 PM

OMG, with everything happening at once I forgot about this game - - - until the UPS man arrived today! I even asked him if he was sure the package was for me. It was! happydance

Thank you GB and Ana with a special thanks to Merscom for the extra goodie in the package!! They sent me Righteous Kill 2 but also included Big Kahuna Words!

I will be playing for quite a while!

Love y'all,
Linda kissy

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/13/09 06:25 PM

Merscom is great aren't they? yay

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/13/09 11:40 PM

Yes, they are. There was the nicest letter in with the games too!

happydance
Posted By: Lynnypoo2

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/14/09 12:17 AM

Just got my Righteous kill: Revenge of the Poet Killer. Thanks you ana and merscom. I'm off tomorrow so i know what i'll be playing all night. Also thank you for the gift. Greatly appreciated..

Lynnpoo2 kissy
Posted By: rainbowlady

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/14/09 04:45 PM

Hi I just got the game today and another game as a gift Big Kuhuma Words. Thank you Marscom, Ana and Gameboomers. I really appreciate it and thank you also for the nice letter you sent too.

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/14/09 10:02 PM

Now that I am not the only one to receive the game, can someone tell me how to install it?

The CD comes with "folders" and I had to click 3X but then you see an icon with Righteous Kill and when I clicked on it I saw many credits but then the game started.

I am just trying to ascertain if I must play from the CD in the drive all the time or if there is a way to install it please.

Thanks wave
Linda

**edit: I figured out what to do. thanks
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/15/09 12:20 AM

Congratulations to all the winners. Enjoy your game. smile
Posted By: Raj

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/17/09 12:30 AM

Hey Hey!
I haven't been around for a while so I completely missed this thread... but...

A very BIG (very late) congratulations to all the winners!! happydance

Welcome to the happily expanding (or is that Game-Booming?) winners circle!

Special congrats to raylinstephens! (Bet you had a cow! Ha-ha Ha-ha Ha-ha-ha! lol grin lol )
Posted By: mom of 2

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/17/09 01:57 AM

just got mine.a big thank you.
Posted By: keith

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/21/09 02:26 PM

Still waiting to get mine, I assume the delay must be because I am in the UK. Feel a bit left out ..looking forward to getting it!
Keith

Re: Winners of Righteous Kill 2: Revenge of the Poet Killer Giveaway - 10/21/09 02:51 PM

The US just got theirs on the 16th, it's only been a couple postal days since then. You need to allow extra time to get to the UK please.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community