GB HOMEPAGE

Facebook and Farmville

Posted By: AnnieP

Facebook and Farmville - 10/05/09 11:52 AM

Hi all,

Are any of you on Facebook and if so, do you play Farmville? I'm loving it but can't accumulate enough neighbours. Unfortunately, not many of my friends are into games so I'd love it if you would all invite me to be your friend. I consider everyone on Gameboomers as my cyber-friends anyway as I visit here each day. Don't worry, I promise I don't want to intrude into your lives or mider you with messages. It seems that you need loads of friends to succeed at these games and I'd rather have people who are like-minded or have been in contact with me before and many of you have. Please join me in Farmville and Treasure Mania and Cafe World and possibly lots of others. Just PM Me and I'll give you my name and add as your friend and I'll help you too. I'm already on JennyP's, Karvic's and DoreenB's pages if you want to check me out.

Thanks ever so much.
Ann
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/05/09 01:04 PM

Ann, sent you a friend request. You can be my FarmVille neighbor.

Ana wave

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/05/09 02:07 PM

Thanks Ana, appreciate that. We'll be good neighbours, I'll be round for a cup of sugar any minute!

Ann
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/05/09 02:39 PM

annie sent you pm about farmville. hope to see you there
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/05/09 03:31 PM

ANd I'm looking for neighbors for both Farmville and YoVille. I love YoVille where I have a very comfy apartment. smile I'd also love any or all of you as Facebook buddies. Anyone else play Farkle? Farkle is the coolest dice game. Love it.

PM me to be my neighbor and part of my crew.

PS... Love the pumpkins, Ana.

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/05/09 03:55 PM

Thank you so much to those who have replied so far.

edit: my9rugrats, I've PM'd you.
Ann

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/05/09 06:05 PM

If anyone wants to be my friend on Facebook and neighbor in YoVille or Farmville, just use my email address that's in my profile.

I also consider you all friends.

AND... I just tried Cafe World and it's very much like the time management food games. I love it.
Posted By: owlluv

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/06/09 09:28 PM

I would be more than happy to be your neighbor in farmville--I have 4 farms total including farmville. I also have a mansion in yoville and a cafe too if you are interested.

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/07/09 12:06 AM

Yes, Evie. Search for me on Facebook by using the email in my profile here. Or PM me.
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/07/09 02:38 AM

AnnieP,

Right now, I have something like 15 Farmtown requests but it seems kind of clunky to me. I have used it a little but it seems hard to use. Must be me because my neighbor, who sends me a bunch of things for it, loves it. I am not sure how it really works.

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/07/09 08:14 PM

gatsbygirl,
I think Farmtown is something quite different from Farmville. To be honest, I've tried a few games on Facebook but I think Farmville is the best. I also play Treasure Mania and Cafe World along with some word games. NYLady has got me into a dice game called Farkle too which isn't bad.
Cheers
Ann

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/07/09 10:51 PM

I LOVE Farkle! hearts

I love Farmville and YoVille but of the two my fav is the Cafe. You just keep cooking and people come in and eat it and you earn money. Sort of like growing things in Farmville but much busier... I spend more time there.

They also have the game Yacht which is the same as Yachtsi. The have Bejeweled and lots of other games.

I think I'm gaming away my retirement days.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/08/09 03:42 PM

Hi,

I like Bejeweled Blitz
Posted By: Carla

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/08/09 06:27 PM

Hi AnnieP, we can be neighbours too!
And whoever wants me as neighbour can PM me or add me through the Gameboomers page on Facebook, I think I'm still the only Carla there!
wave

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/08/09 06:35 PM

Welcome Annie, Owl, Ann and Kem. This is so much fun. smile Anyone else?

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/08/09 08:55 PM

Carla, I've sent a friend request to you. Look forward to being a neighbour. I couldn't find a Gameboomers page on Facebook, I must be a bit thick but I couldn't have put the right info in the search.
NYLady, I'm really enjoying Cafe World now too. It does keep you busy but I find it quite difficult to raise enough cash to do what I want. Hence tha fact that you saw people going out without being served 'cos there weren't enough seats. I just couldn't afford them but I seem to have got opn top of it all now. I can't wait to expand. I have tried lots of games on Facebook but have sacked them I'm afraid because I just didn't like them. Best of all I like Farmville then Cafe World comes second. And yes, this is a lot of fun.

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/08/09 09:14 PM

THIS is the link on Gameboomers on Facebook, no need to log in!

wave

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/08/09 10:12 PM

Thanks Carla.. I never knew there was such a place. LOL I don't recognize anyone.

If any of you like the time management games you will love the Facebook games. Join up with us and you will received oodles of gifts each day.
We are having a ball. C'mon join the fun.

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/17/09 10:05 PM

I can't believe I allowed my daughter to get me hooked into Cafe World on FB cry insane

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/17/09 11:36 PM

For all you Gameboomers who love the time management games, you'll really love the Facebook games because they are interactive with your real friends.

Since we started this thread I've picked up 5 very good friends and they help me with my Cafe, and Farms. Every day I get oodles of gifts to use on my farms and cafe. It is soooo much fun that I can't stay away from it and haven't even played my new IHOGS. I will though. I'm getting behind.

It really gets me out of bed in the a.m. fast to see what needs to be harvested or what food has rotted in the cafe because I wasn't around to serve it. LOL.

So if anyone is interested I will be happy to help you get started just PM me. The games are absolutely free, but you can, if you want, buy extra coins to get ahead faster.

EDIT: Just after I typed this they did a segment on FOX News about these Facebook games and how addictive they are. They showed pictures from the games and talked to people who played them. Neat.
Posted By: connie

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/18/09 09:36 AM

I'm also hooked on Cafe World. I play several, but that is my favorite. thumbsup
Posted By: Iva

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/18/09 12:24 PM

Hi all, I am all into farmville and tresuremania, haven't tried the cafe world, but will do. So you can add me on fb with my profile email if you need neighbours or fellow diggers.

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/18/09 12:57 PM

Just send a request for your friendiship, Iva!

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/18/09 01:12 PM

Thanks Carla,I'll accept in a few smile

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/18/09 03:16 PM

Ditto here Iva!

Ana wave

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/18/09 04:00 PM

That's great Ana, thanks wave

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/18/09 06:59 PM

The only TM game I ever played was one I recently beta tested and loved. I have to admit the Cafe World is kind of catching on with me LOL. Thanks for the friendship NYLady smile

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/19/09 04:27 PM

thanks to Annie who started this thread. I now have 9 new Facebook buddies. It's like Christmas when I check my gifts. laugh
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/19/09 05:24 PM

I keep seeing people using that but never tried it myself I just use it to update the statuses and keep in contact with old friends
Posted By: orchid girl

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/19/09 11:04 PM

I just started Farmville, am impatient to get going lol
Want everything NOW grin, and no idea what I'm doing.

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/20/09 12:36 PM

Hi Orchid Girl, just sent you a friendship request, I need neighbours!
wave

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/20/09 02:18 PM

Got it Carla and Ana too, another addiction lol

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/20/09 04:14 PM

Welcome to the neighborhood orchid girl.

Ana wave
Posted By: Bitty Kitty

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/21/09 12:40 AM

This is unbelievabl that so many of us really like farmville and other games. Now if only I could grow things and keep things alive here like I do there then life would be great. I am also looking for more neighbors if anyone wants to have me as a friend just send me a line and we will be neighbors.

Kem

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/21/09 10:56 AM

Maybe we can set up a FarmBoomers! lol

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/22/09 12:40 AM

Darn, darn, darn this game is addicting. Who can I blame for getting me hooked ? lol lol

Worse than Animal Crossing rotfl

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/22/09 06:04 AM

Hi Orchid and Bitty Kitty, I sent friend requests to you - let's be neighbours in farmville. tomato

Re: Facebook and Farmville - 10/22/09 02:40 PM

Hi Iva,

Friend link didn't work, went into cyberspace and disappeared when I clicked "accept".

Can you try again?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community