GB HOMEPAGE

BFG $2.99 DAILY DEAL - Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold

Posted By: GPM

BFG $2.99 DAILY DEAL - Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold - 11/14/09 06:51 PM

A couple of times people have posted the BFG $2.99 Daily Deal here on a day when I had forgotten to check and I was really happy to learn about it.

If anyone hasn't already tried and/or bought the latest Treasure Seekers' game, Vision of Gold, then, I just thought I'd post it as I think it's a good game that's a fantastic deal at $2.99.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: BFG $2.99 DAILY DEAL - Samantha Swift: Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold - 11/14/09 06:55 PM

It's a terrific game, no harm in giving the heads up just in case smile At $2.99 it's a steal for anyone who loves HOGs and doesn't own it yet. Also...it adds to the Big Fish Novemberfest Kids love it too.......how can you go wrong? happydance
Posted By: jachern

Re: BFG $2.99 DAILY DEAL - Samantha Swift: Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold - 11/14/09 10:18 PM

Thanks GPM for letting us know, but this is not a Samantha Swift game. It is two children named Nelly and Tommy. Though it is a good game.
Posted By: Cherie

Re: BFG $2.99 DAILY DEAL - Samantha Swift: Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold - 11/14/09 11:03 PM

I agree with all of you....it is a goodern!!!
Even better at the reduced price.
Posted By: Marian

Re: BFG $2.99 DAILY DEAL - Samantha Swift: Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold - 11/14/09 11:18 PM

While this was a good game, it will never be in my list of favorites, and I'm not even sure why. Having said that, though, I wouldn't hesitate to unreservedly recommend it for three dollars. smile
Posted By: GPM

Re: BFG $2.99 DAILY DEAL - Samantha Swift: Treasure Seekers Visions of Gold - 11/15/09 04:48 AM

Originally Posted By: jachern
Thanks GPM for letting us know, but this is not a Samantha Swift game. It is two children named Nelly and Tommy. Though it is a good game.

Oops! Thanks, jachern, for pointing that out!

It is the game I had in mind, but the little heroine is not named "Samantha Swift," which is also a good series.

© 2024 GameBoomers Community