GB HOMEPAGE

New Natalie Brooks on Alawar

Posted By: Sly One

New Natalie Brooks on Alawar - 11/22/09 08:59 PM

I don't know if anyone has played this game or not, but if your looking for a GREAT IHOG to play then I would recommend this one. It is one of the best yet of the series. (My Opinion, of course). It's more I than HOG, but in a fantastic way. I found it entertaining, challenging (frustrating) but a lot of fun. While waiting for Dire Grove this is definitely a good distraction. I know most will wait for BFG to get it, but it's only $9.95 right now on the developer's site which is not bad. I just finished and I am sad cause I really didn't want it to end. Great Game. I hope I can post this here...if not sorry Moderators, feel free to delete.
Barbara
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: New Natalie Brooks on Alawar - 11/22/09 09:04 PM

Hi Barbara, of course you can post here. We love Casual games and hearing about the ones you don't want to end is great puppy wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: New Natalie Brooks on Alawar - 11/22/09 09:09 PM

Thanks looney4labs. I feel much better. It really is a great game....
Barbara lol
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: New Natalie Brooks on Alawar - 11/23/09 01:34 AM

Thanks Sly One! I have the other 2!
Posted By: dorish

Re: New Natalie Brooks on Alawar - 11/23/09 12:43 PM

Sly One, I also bought this game and loved it. Definitely much more I than HOG. For anyone interested it is called Natalie Brooks Mystery at Hillcrest High.

Doreen
Posted By: thracia

Re: New Natalie Brooks on Alawar - 11/23/09 10:23 PM

I will look for this one ,hopefully on BF. I have a list of upcoming games. Will add this one.

thracia
Posted By: kjos

Re: New Natalie Brooks on Alawar - 11/24/09 12:33 AM

Just started playing the demo what a great game. The hints come back fast and you can random click.
Think I will buy this one.
Richard
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: New Natalie Brooks on Alawar - 11/24/09 05:23 AM

I was going to buy but decided to wait for BG to get it. If you want your game backup registered you have to pay for it, 2.75 or something close to that, and it only lasts a year.

At least with BF it's there forever.

© 2024 GameBoomers Community