GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 08:15 AM

If you purchased the new Collectors Edition of Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove and want to discuss it, please use this thread.

Keep in mind, this is available to Club Members only.

yay You can download MCF: Dire Grove Here.

Quote:
Mystery Case Files®: Dire Grove™ Collector's Edition Exclusive

Be the first to play Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove with this special Collector’s Edition.
The normal $6.99 version launches in early December.
Use your wits and Hidden Object and Adventure game talent to follow the trail of a group of missing graduate students in Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove!
Experience all the exclusive Collector’s Edition extras including bonus “Easter egg” levels and puzzles that reveal secrets related to both past and future Mystery Case Files episodes. The integrated Deluxe Strategy Guide also includes extra video outtakes, concept art, screenshots, and desktop wallpapers.
The Collector’s Edition includes:

Early Access to MCF: Dire Grove
Bonus gameplay that reveals MCF “secrets”
A new Challenge and Achievement system
A Deluxe Strategy Guide integrated into the game

Click Here for the walkthrough

If you are discussing the ending please put in a spoiler tag and forewarn it's an ending spoiler.

If you are not playing the game and have comments unrelated to the actual story/gameplay please post here. thanks

Happy Gaming!

Ana yay

Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 01:11 PM

I've just finished playing for about 1 1/2 hrs, and have only scratched the surface. However there was a lot to do.

I downloaded at 5:30 am this morning, I got up for another reason and couldn't go back to sleep knowing the game was ready to download, just like knowing it's Christmas morning. It took about an hour and half with highspeed and not the highest speed going.

The graphics are very clear, the objects are not hard to find at all, I have yet to use a hint which is not normal for me. But the game begs that you just take your time and all is revealed.

There is so much going on but not in a chaotic way, it's non-linear and somewhat like Return to Ravenhurst where you keep returning with objects you found in other places.

Everything about this game is top notch, I can't see anyone being disappointed.

I marvel at the abilities it takes to make games like this, it's amazing the amount of work it must take to put it all together and make it work.

I think this game beats all others before it.

Just my humble opinion.
Flo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 01:14 PM

bravo Flo! I'm jealous, I downloaded this morning before work but I had no time to try it. Can't wait to get home. WooHoo!

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 01:21 PM

At least it's downloaded so you'll be able to get at it right away.

I'm working from home today, and I do need to work, so I'm glad I got a taste of it. I can leave it alone now and do my work.

Ejoy!

Flo
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 01:54 PM

I downloaded at 12:01 and played only for little bit as I was so tired and I have a Drs. appointment at 8:30 so had to get some sleep before that. However, I'm up again and have a couple of more hours (before Dr.) to play. Ana you will love it. It is a fantastic game. I, for a change, will take my time and savor every scene and look at everything. This is going to be a wonderful day.
Barbara
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 02:42 PM

Good Morning and Thank you Ana smile

I just finished dld and it took 20 minutes. I did get a message about checking the connection to the Internet, but found that when we close the game manager and then open again...it's okay and activated. turkey

FloNS, I had no doubt this would be well worth the $19.99 and then some. Woohoo!!!!

Slyone, I like taking my time and thoroughly enjoying all the hard work that is put into making these games. I have a deep appreciation for everyone involved.

Thank you BFG smile

thanksgiving

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 05:15 PM

Has anyone tried to look at the Strategy Guide. I just wanted to take a look to see how I did at the beginning and to see if I missed anything. However, all I get is the Introduction page in the Walkthrough, I don't see any way to turn the page. Any ideas?

Flo
Posted By: Margie

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 05:22 PM

Hi Flo NS wave

Just click on the title you need on the right page...Chapter 1, Chapter 2 etc. Once you get into the guide you can use the arrows in the lower right to turn the pages.

Good Luck!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 05:23 PM

Hey there Ms. Margie! devilchili Always a pleasure to see you!

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 05:34 PM

Hey there to you Sassy Mod wave , same here smile

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 05:54 PM

Thanks Margie,

I was only in Introduction.

Flo

Ok, I'm at a standstill now and the Strategy Guide doesn't help. I haven't gotten the key to the last locked bedroom, the Rose one I guess, it looks like a short gold key, I don't have it and I don't know where to look for it.

I've been everywhere, the boathouse, the garage, all the rooms including the office, except for the last bedroom.

Any idea what I'm missing?

Posted By: qadventuregames

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 09:54 PM

Quote:
I've been everywhere, the boathouse, the garage, all the rooms including the office, except for the last bedroom.

Click to reveal..
If you have the oars, you might want to go for a boat ride. You should find what you need on the ice on the way to the fishing shack.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

"Q"
Posted By: JennyP

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 10:10 PM

Oh dear. I downloaded the game but it refuses to start. I will uninstall & try again tomorrow.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Flo NS
Thanks Margie,

I was only in Introduction.

Flo

Ok, I'm at a standstill now and the Strategy Guide doesn't help. I haven't gotten the key to the last locked bedroom, the Rose one I guess, it looks like a short gold key, I don't have it and I don't know where to look for it.

Hey Flo NS, you're welcome.

That part is actually in the strategy guide. if you look in the section previous to the "Fishing Shanty"

Hope that helps!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 11:09 PM

Ok, here's the stupid question.

How do I get the Oars down please?

I have a saw, lighter, hammer and nails and a piece of wood. None of it works on the oars.

I was doing so good frown

Thanks Margie

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/25/09 11:46 PM

Flo NS,

Before you can get the oars down use the hammer, nails and board on the tree outside the hotel. Leave the hotel and go right.

Good Luck.
Posted By: marie

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 12:40 AM

I was out doing some early Christmas shopping today so I havent downloaded the game yet but I'm on my way there right now. yay

Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 12:47 AM

Awesome Game! I jumped a few times as something unexpected jumped out at me or I saw something. This game should be rated 10 stars in my opinion. Great actors, fast hint refill, love the graphics and built in stragedy guide. I hope more games will follow the lead of this game, it is worth the higher price of BFG and I hope BFG will make more like this. All hidden objects should be this much fun. The storyline is really creepy and the atmosphere makes you feel like your lost in a snowstorm. what happens in a certain building really sent the chills. I am glad this game will also be the lower price but for me I couldn't wait and wanted the extras in this one.

I did encounter a bug though and it crashed my game and I sure hope the game was saved. Did anyone else crash in the hunters cottage? I was just clicking on stuff by the fireplace and I got an error and a hard crash where I had to do alt control delete to get out of it. Until this happened the game played beautifully and installed easily.
Posted By: ramona

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 02:14 AM

I know I am getting this one. Perfect game for the holiday weekend.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 02:54 AM

Complete walkthrough on Gamezebo but some puzzles are have different outcomes by the looks of it.

Don't know how to put in a link.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 03:15 AM

You can access it here but I thought the game came with one built in?

Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 03:18 AM

Will this exact game be the one offered in December or is this one special?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 03:26 AM

This is the collectors edition. It has extra stuff, but the actual full game will be available in December.
Posted By: karmyn

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 03:30 AM

I downloaded it as soon as possible this morning and have played a little bit. Not too much because games like this are to be savored over time. Enjoying it so far and it is well worth the price with all the extras. Love that the strategy guide is included. That way I don't have to close out the game to get back to a walkthrough.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 03:38 AM

I love "snarky" mode. I'm laughing my patooties off with the comments. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 04:18 AM

happydance Ooooo, I'm tempted, I'm tempted!!!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 04:19 AM

Ooooo...it's reallyy really good! lol I am playing very slowly and enjoying the ride.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 06:09 AM

Hi Ana,

The Strategy Guide with the game gives you the bare minimum, nothing like the regular walkthroughs we are used to getting. I couldn't find what I needed to know in the Strategy guide most times. Although it did help with some things.

I'm wondering if you get to use all that you have in your inventory or are there things left over.

I have a lot left, but not sure what I'll be doing with them.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 04:25 PM

Help - is it just me who cannot open the game ? I have uninstalled & am reinstalling now, fingers crossed. I want to play .....
Posted By: gradh

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 05:56 PM

I am stuck...please help! I cannot find the towels in the old grocery store...I know I could use a hint but I'm trying to not use any hints so I can get that no hints award at the end of the game!

Thanks!
Gina
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 06:21 PM

I had trouble finding these too. They were on the shelves on the lefthand side and they were also rolled up and sideways, such that it was like you were looking at the ends of large tootsie rolls stacked on top of one another.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 06:33 PM

OOOOH, it works ! I am completely stuck ..

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 07:21 PM

Never mind... just answered my own question. LOL. I wanted to know if I could use a game credit... but nooooo won't let me.

My willpower is not good.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 07:55 PM

Marian ~ thank you so much!! I wasted so much time trying to find those last night...just popped on while dinner was cooking, saw your answer and immediately went to the game and found them...thank you!!

Gina

Originally Posted By: Marian
I had trouble finding these too. They were on the shelves on the lefthand side and they were also rolled up and sideways, such that it was like you were looking at the ends of large tootsie rolls stacked on top of one another.
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 08:10 PM

Hi, You all,

I started the game again and this time I have no morphing objects. I used the same name so would that make a difference?

carlahelp

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 08:14 PM

You're welcome, Gina! If I hadn't had so much trouble finding them myself I doubt that I would have remembered where they were, so this worked out for the best! smile
Posted By: jachern

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 09:20 PM

Great game. I am so glad that I did not wait for the regular version and got this one! I am alsom playing slowly. I want to make it last all weekend.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 09:28 PM

I'm eight hours into the game now and am already thinking about wanting to replay it to see if I can do better. That's the hallmark of a great game. smile

Carla, I think I read somewhere on the forums that starting a new profile will give you the morphing again; I would give that a try.
Posted By: menahune

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 09:32 PM

I can't start the generator ??? I know, I know, there's a strategy guide built in and a complete walkthru... neither one helps me

I followed the 1,2,3,4,5,6,instructions after inserting the spark plug, but still no go.

And what a great game this is ... so glad I didn't wait for the other version. I got one of the gold fish bonuses so far

Love the f/hart headstone in the cemetery

You're sll probably busy eating/cooking turkey, but we had Thanksgiving in October where I live.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 09:38 PM

So glad I got the special edition, thanks Big Fish

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 09:53 PM

Sorry menahune, I'm not there yet and won't get a chance to play till much later. Hopefully someone will be able to help shortly.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/26/09 10:59 PM

It took a couple of tries for me to get the generator going, I'd make a mistake along the way.

I just backed out of and walked around a bit, and went back in and started again.
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 12:38 AM

I just downloaded this game and love what I see so far I going to take my time to enjoy this game. Reminds of Return to Ravenhurst creepy but interesting at the same time.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 12:47 AM

Oh, you guys are just so awful! All I wanted was a nice thread that would give me a little info on whether the Collector's Edition would be worth the $20. But, no! You have twisted my arm and I'm off to download.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 12:51 AM

Drac, I played all last night and I am about to play again tonight. I am enjoying everyu nook and cranny. I recommend snarky mode if you are in the mood for a little light harded scarcasm. I love it!

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 01:12 AM

Snark is my middle name, so snark it is!
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 02:01 AM

Silly Question # 1

My puzzle on the chest in the Nautical Room is not the rotating wheels that make words? Mine is more like a set of arrows that have to fill in all the spaces of a wheel or clock face and light up lights on the outer rim of this circle.

Does this puzzle change in type too?

I keep trying but I haven't solved it yet.

turkey

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 02:07 AM

Is this the one with 2 hands on each set of clock arms? You just have to arrange to light up all the lights. I started with the largest spread ones and filled it in as I went around.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 02:16 AM

Yes Ana! I looked at the w/t but the w/t had a different puzzle rotfl

I will keep trying, I hate to give up, lol.

wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 02:54 AM

This game is awesome!!! I am having such a blast.Love absolutley everything about it. I am also playing on snarky mode,very funny.

Raylin, you can also rotate the clock-like hands while they are off to the side. I almost gave up but finally got it. I also stared with the most spread out ones, and filled in with the other samller ones. Good luck.

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 12:43 PM

Thanks thracia! I know about the rotation - but I haven't tried with the most spread out ones first yet. So far the closest I have gotten is one left, lol.

Fun game, as I wander around I keep finding 'morphs' that I missed!

I do hope this won't be the last in the series scared since we were only 'promised' 6 games!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 12:57 PM

Finished the game but only got 71% Achievement.

Didn't find all the morphing items, and didn't find the first Gold Felix, anyone know where it is? Also, need to finish under 6 hrs.

Fantastic game and will replay right away to get 100% Achievemnt. When playing again, I notice that the achievements I did get are still highlighted, so maybe you don't have to achieve again what you already did.

I would like to retract my statement earlier about the Strategy Guide being the bare minimum, as in my haste to play the game, I neglected to notice the arrows that direct you to the next page in the chapter. I was only getting the first page and figured that was all there was.

If you watch the credits to the end, not only do you see the vast amount of people it took for this production, but you will also see a familiar name.

I'm wondering about the bonus “Easter egg” levels and puzzles that reveal secrets related to both past and future Mystery Case Files episodes. Were these in the game itself, or will they show up after all achievements are done?

Flo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 04:40 PM

Hi FloNs,

I appreciate the retraction about the built-in strategy guide. You are not the only one who is having problems with operating the guide. I think I will post something in the forums to help people use the strategy guide. The only thing we did not include was the bonus levels but everything else is in there including where to find the 2 Felix's.

I will also speak with the editor about posting the walkthrough in the blog so the images can be easier to view but not sure if we will do that now or wait for the regular edition to be released.

For the bonus levels, have you been back to the basement in the grocery store and solved the telephone number at the end of the credits?

Just wanted to clarify the confusion about the puzzle being different in the walkthrough at Gamezebo and the one in the strategy guide. There is only one version of the game. The Gamezebo walkthrough was written with a previous build of the game. Gamezebo is going to update their WT. Certain parts of the game changed once the game was released.

You can look at a Video Solution for the Clock Hands Puzzle Here in case anyone still needs it.

I will also be adding the video solutions for all the puzzles in the game that need it later on today.

I'm glad to hear that so many people are enjoying the game.

Thanks,

Margie B

Posted By: Linds

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 04:53 PM

I would like to make sure it works on my computer before I buy it. I am not a member but will join. Is there a demo?
Susan
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 04:58 PM

Linds, there is no demo, though there will be one for the regular game.

However, if it doesn't work, I'm sure BFG will work with you. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 09:01 PM

Thank you Margie, that is quite complicated!

But I will keep trying!

wave Linda

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 10:18 PM

Hi Margie,

Thanks for the tip. I did start playing again and noticed all the morphing items I found were still found, so I just need to find those I didn't in the first playing of the game.

I will definetly check out the grocerie store, and also look to see where the first Felix is.

Looking forward to the second go round.

Flo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/27/09 10:58 PM

Got in about an hour of playing last night and I must say this is the best in the series by far! Had to reinstall my 64-bit Windows 7 this morning, so am re-downloading and hope to start over tonight and get in some serious time with it.

Thanks for the support and the tips, Margie!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 01:59 AM

I got the puzzle on the next try!

Thank you Ana & thracia, I did what you both suggested and got it on my own! WooHoo!!

turkey

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 02:01 AM

Excellent! Have fun moving along now. yay

Ana wave
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 03:10 AM

What a great game. I just finished, didn't check my time like I should have at the end, but I was at seven and a half hours before playing several hours today. I was able to get all the achievements except the office tour and the 6 hour award. The stradegy guide was great in helping find the morphs and helping along the way. I played on snarky and loved the comments. I loved the comment about the "grues", a reference to Zork! I recommend playing slowly the first time and take it all in, enjoying the story and the graphics. You can earn the awards that way by finding all the different items and not getting too "clicky". The awards carry over to the next time you play on the same name, so you can earn the other ones you didn't get the first time through. BFG did a fantastic job on this game. It has a large area to explore, interesting story, and beautiful graphics and sounds/music. Thanks BFG for another great game!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 06:47 AM

This game has crashed on me three times towards the end what work was done and lost. Anyone had this problem.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 07:07 AM

Quite a few people on the Big Fish forums have reported having an access-violation error message with the game and then afterwards their user profile is corrupted. Contact Customer Support if the same thing happens to you, as they are working on a fix and gathering information about the problem, and they are also offering refunds to people who do not want to have to restart the game and do not want to wait for a fix.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 12:07 PM

Koala, I like your new picture!! The old one was nice, but it hurt my eyes - it moved so fast, lol.

A couple of posts, members mention playing on "snarky" - what exactly does that mean??

OMG, I don't want to hear "glitch" and have to re-download the entire game scared I'm having enough trouble getting through the game once rotfl

That is really super of BFG re: refund to people having that problem. I can still remember having to replay Poe from the beginning. Not quite as much fun as on my first go-through. I sure do hope I don't wind up being one of the crashers though.

Slowly plodding along - still haven't found the spark plug, so no light on the situation yet.

turkey I love this emoticon, using it as much as I can before it disappears turkey

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 03:06 PM

Raylin,

Go into options and you will see "Attitude" you can change to two other settings the last being "snarky". It's the comments you get if you do something wrong. They are funny.

Flo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 03:28 PM

Hi Boomers!

I called the phone number from the credits, and listened to the message from the Frenchman.

If you have heard the message, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on it. It has left me with more questions than answers. headscratch

By the way, I loved the game. thumbsup

"Q"

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 03:49 PM

Yep raylin, change the attitude on the options to snarky and you get all kinds of "help", ha, funny little remarks, like you are as smart as moss, etc etc. When you try to go to the basement of the hotel after you finally get the electricity on, I clicked on it and it told me that the grues would get me! Can't wait to play it again, this time I am going to go faster and use hints, skip games, etc to get the time bonus achievement and then I think I can get the tour because that is all that is left for me. Really big area, I kept going to the wrong area for awhile until I finally got the areas straight in my mind.

As for my spinning koala, somehow he got lost in cyberworld out there, couldn't find him, so I adopted another! He's cute too, much more calm, looks a little lost or confused, sorta like me these days! wave

Koalanut

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 04:12 PM

I am in awe of all of you who have finished the game already praise as I plod slowly along.

I will do as you recommend - snarky it will be!

thanks Linda turkey

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 05:57 PM

Hi Linda! wave

Quote:
I am in awe of all of you who have finished the game already praise as I plod slowly along.

No - not plodding. Savoring the game!!

Have fun, I'm enjoying playing the game a second time - this time I'm playing snarky mode. lol

"Q"

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 06:00 PM

My husband was another who lost his entire profile at the end of the game. In fact, he had already finished it once and went back to try to get all the achievements. He told me he was doing the last riddle when it crashed, told him there was an access error violation and his profile was corrupted. He was NOT happy! Not only did he lose the game in progress, he lost his first game as well. I have contacted customer support but I'm assuming that he was just one of the unlucky ones.

I'm about 4.5 hours into it and I'm not going to start playing again until a fix has been provided. I'm not going to take the chance that I'll lost my progress as well.

I will say this - I LOVE this game! Beautiful artwork & music and a great story.

Gina

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 06:00 PM

I'm savoring it too, absolutely no rush to finish and trying to take in as much detail as I can. yay

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 07:21 PM

I'm bummed, mainly because I'm not sure how the
"bonus “Easter egg” levels and puzzles that reveal secrets related to both past and future Mystery Case Files episodes." can be accessed.

Do you get this only after 100% of achievements has been made?

All I had left was the very last morphing item, I saw it, and kind of caught it just as it was unmorphing, but it disappeared anyway. But what didn't happen was I didn't get the notification that I found it and therefore did not achieve getting all fifty, and it never came back.

I tried the telephone number but got nothing just a disconnect, is this because I didn't get the very last thing I need to reach 100%?

Looks like if I want to see these extras, I'm going to have to play a 3rd time, and if I do, I run the risk of not being able to redo the 50th morphing object.

Flo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 08:41 PM

I just finished this game and I did enjoy it a lot. I had several exception errors come up and found where I was getting them from and notify Big Fish on this. When ever I went to use the Deluxe Edition Stratgey Guide when I used it then the game would seize up and lost all that I had done in the game. I don't know if others had this in the same place. Just thought you needed to know.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 09:00 PM

Is this collectors edition game included in Novemberfest? When I logged into my BF account to buy more credits(as usual), it was not listed under my purchased game history.

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 09:10 PM

Hi Flo NS wave ,

I made a post on Big Fish explaining how to obtain the bonus levels, the correct phone number etc. Click Here for Bonus Levels Thread The only thing that is not in there is the fact that you have to accomplish all the achievements in order to take the Big Fish Office Tour. Please keep in mind that I had to divide the post up into 4 sections to fit it all in.

If you replay under the same name you do not have to look for the morphing items that you already found.

Thracia wave ,

Yes, the Collector's Edition counts as ONE game towards Novemberfest.

If anyone wants to see the Video Solutions for the Mini-games in Dire Grove just follow that link to access all of them.

Good Luck everyone!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 09:12 PM

thanks Margie wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 09:32 PM

You're welcome L4L, nice to see you tomato

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/28/09 11:26 PM

I'm now going through it for the 3rd time, lickety split, using hints, not listening to videos, skipping puzzles, just to get back to that map to see if I missed any morphs other than the last one and to get the tour and the phone message.

Then I'll put it away for 6 months, and play again as a different person and enjoy it all over again.

Thanks for all your help Margie.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 04:17 AM

Will there be a walkthrough for this game?

I'm at a standstill... just like in the adventure games I'm walking all around and can't figure out what to do. I've done everything I can see that needs done in that hotel or whatever it is. I just go from room to room... what now?

A peek at a WT usually shows me something I missed.

I also walked the grounds and see a lot that needs to be done... later in the game.

The guide is no help.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 04:47 AM

NY lady, are you turning the pages of the walkthrough by using the arrows below the page.

There is also a walkthrough at gamezebo, there is a link up somewhere in this thread.

The Guide is actually pretty thorough, it will tell you your next step.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 04:54 AM

NYLady, the game is not linear. Continue wandering around and backtrack to places you have been to see if you can find new HOG areas or where to use items in your inventory. You will go back to the same areas over and over.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 05:11 AM

Wow, just started playing and it's really good and well done. Definitely glad I bought the collector's edition. BFG has done it again.
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 05:35 AM

I am a great MCF fan,
but I'm still trying to decide whether or not it's
worth what BFG is asking for it right now.
Will the Dec. version @ the reg. price be the same one?

also ~ will this purchase count towards my
Novemberfest requirements?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 06:21 AM

Well it's official, I can't get my 100% achievement because of the last morphing object.

As soon as I entered the site, without touching it, it morphed away and never came back.

That's a bummer.

Did anyone get to use the snowshoes?

By not achieveing 100% is the tour the only thing I miss out on? I was able to get the phone call through.

I am not reloading and playing again, I'll wait awhile before I do that. I just hope the same thing doesn't happen.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 01:23 PM

Katbear50,
The Dec release is the full regular game but without the extras(strategy guide,ect.). I think if you buy it in Dec, it will not count for Novemberfest.But I could be wrong.

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 04:00 PM

Hey Katbear, hope this helps....If you buy it in November, it will count as a Novemberfest game. It is on my list of Novemberfest games. It was also stated it would be a Novemberfest game if bought in November in the forums at BFG.

Koalanut
Posted By: GPM

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: NYLady
Will there be a walkthrough for this game?

I'm at a standstill... just like in the adventure games I'm walking all around and can't figure out what to do. I've done everything I can see that needs done in that hotel or whatever it is. I just go from room to room... what now?

A peek at a WT usually shows me something I missed.

I also walked the grounds and see a lot that needs to be done... later in the game.

The guide is no help.

I've been debating whether to get this game, and the matter of "linearity" was one of the concerns I had.

(NYLady is my bellwether; I always know that I'll like a game if she likes it!)

Because I can only play games in limited blocks of time, one of the problems I had playing RTR that I hadn't experienced with the previous games in the MCF series was that, when I returned to play, I couldn't remember what I was looking for, where I'd been, etc. I was constantly lost and just bumping around in the game, and it became more frustrating than fun.

I was concerned that this might be a problem with HE: Devil's Triangle but the fact that the game was broken up into segments made it possible for me to pick it up again mid-game rather easily.

Question 1: Is Dire Grove more like RTR in terms of "linearity" or is it more like HE: Devil's Triangle?

Question 2: Is HE: Devil Triangle "linear" and are those the kinds of games I should be looking for?

As always, many thanks!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 06:26 PM

Has anyone else got to the end of the game and had trouble with the 50th morphing object in the cave?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 06:29 PM

FLo NS,

The snowshoes are never actually used but they need to be in your inventory for you to cross the snowy path that leads to the Farmhouse.

Which section are you having problems with the morphing object? Is it the very last scene?

GPM

Dire Grove is closer to RTR in terms of "linearity"

HE Devil's Triangle is a bit more structured because once you leave an area you do not go back to it.

Hey NYLady,

here are some instructions for using the built-in strategy guide.

.....................Using Built-in Strategy Guide

To use the built-in strategy guide, please follow these steps.

You can access the built-in strategy guide while playing the game by clicking on the MENU button in the lower left corner, directly UNDER the Journal.

Click on the STRATEGY GUIDE BOOK in the lower RIGHT corner of the Main Menu to open it.

On the RIGHT PAGE you have the Table of Contents.If you click on the word "Introduction" you will be able to read hints and tips on how to navigate the game.

Use the ARROWS on the lower RIGHT page to view all the pages of the Strategy Guide.

Click on MAIN MENU in the lower right to go back to the Main Menu. Click on PLAY to go back to the game.

Click on the small pictures to enlarge them. When you click on the pictures you can get a better view of the steps you need to take in the game, a clearer view of the inventory items you can pick up in the scene and other things like the locations of the Morphing Items and VHS tapes.

The game is non-linear, meaning there are many ways to play the game. There is no wrong or right way to go about it. [/u][u]

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 06:55 PM

I played about 6 hrs last night and there were a few times where I would get stuck but what helped was to go back to a scene and scan it again and look for the glint. My goal this game is to not look at a WT or use a hint. I have XBOX games so adding achievments and score makes my competitive side very happy.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 09:18 PM

Thanks, Margie..BUT I did not find my solution in the guide.

I have the two hammers, mattress, nails,Jack and a wheel... I'm in the bedroom and the chest is supposed to have a game... I click on the chest but nothing happesn.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 09:23 PM

Hey NY Lady,

It sounds like you have some kind of glitch in your game, you should only have 1 Hammer even though you can use it more than once. Do you by any chance mean that you have a Hammer and a Sledgehammer?

The puzzle in the chest should open right away and be available as soon as you click on it.

What kind of wheel do you have in your inventory? As far as I remember you shouldn't have a wheel.

If I were you I would definitely contact customer service.

Have you found the snow shovel yet?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 09:38 PM

Hi Margie,

Yes, it's the very last morhing object it disappears and doesn't come back for you to click on it. Therefore, I miss out on the 100% achievement.
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/29/09 11:01 PM

What a game!!! I'm so glad I bought the collector's edition; otherwise I'd always be having to stop the game and go to the walkthrough.
I think this is the best one so far. I haven't worried too much about morphing objects. The score doesn't matter as much to me as the adventure. Love, Teddo
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 12:26 AM

Hi, Teddo

Do you think you could of finished it without a WT or a guide?

I haven't bought it yet....Was wondering?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 12:32 AM

Yes, I shoveled where I was supposed to and found that which led me to the "wheel" or "valve" or whatever it is.

The chest will not do anything when I click on it.

Thank you GPM, but I'm afraid I'm not certain I like this or that you will. It is very much like RTR. I'm very frustrated with it. It's too much like an Adventure game which I can't do at all... I never know what to do next and that is my problem here too. Sometimes the actions they expect you to know to do aren't logical to me.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 12:32 AM

Darleen, I played without the guide or walkthrough. It is very well designed to guide you along without help as long as you do not require instant gratification. It took me 14 hours to finish but I enjoyed the scenery.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 12:38 AM

Ana....I have been following the thread, but in case I miss this...

<Question> If you buy the game without the strategy guide is it cheaper?

Is it the same game also? If you buy it at the full price <VS> the cheaper price in DEC..Will anything be left out? As in game play...

Thank You

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 12:51 AM

Darleen if you read the first post, all those answers are there. wink

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 01:07 AM

It took me about nine hours for my first playthrough. I really liked the game, and the level of difficulty was just about right for me.

I'm looking forward to playing it a second time and trying to get 100% achievement.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 01:12 AM

I am missing 5 morphs still Marian, hopefully I'll catch them on my next run through.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 01:14 AM

Thanks, Ana

Marian...You sound very happy with the game...That is Good yes I was waiting for boomers reviews...I see alot are enjoying the game...Therefore I have to buy also...

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 01:43 AM

You did better than I did with the morphs, Ana. smile

Darleen, if you like adventure games AND HOGs, then I believe you will enjoy this game very much indeed. For me, the game was a very happy combination of both, and it had my complete attention from start to finish. smile

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 02:03 AM

I went back the last couple hours and scoured each scene to find the ones I missed. I finally gave up and finished the last scene. As much as I was tempted to cheat, I decided I'd replay and hopefully catch them the second time around. lol

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 04:07 AM

I just finished the game without the guide or WT. Interesting story and the puzzles were well done. I am just mad at myself, found 40 morphs and only played one bonus level. Aside from that, the game was really well done and my favorite I think in the series. Bravo BFG bravo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 12:36 PM

How did you get a bonus level ramona? I don't think I got any, I thought it was because I missed 5 morphs?

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 01:03 PM

I thought the bonus level is the secret room.

I did the barrel but no result.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 01:07 PM

Oh! I got into the secret room (the one with the golden fishes to open the door) and did the barrel. I did not realize it was an extra. oops
Not much going on in there. duh

Ana wave
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 01:07 PM

Darlene - No, I really needed the walkthrough, but it's so easy when the W/T is in the game itself. I loved this game. Teddo

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 01:09 PM

Margie has a wonderful thread at BFG forums that I used like a check list to see if I got it all. I used it after 11 hours of going through the first time as carefully as I could so the second time I could pick up the rest. Maybe this will help

Bonus level thread by MargieB

Thanks Margie!! thanks
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 02:13 PM

I've been following the thread on this game and my hands are itching to get started. I should have bought the collector's edition, but since I've waited this long, I'm determined to wait for the regular edition to be released. It's torture!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 11/30/09 11:38 PM

Don't worry ScarletDragon, it is worth the wait.And just think we can help you if you get stuck!

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 01:20 AM

I made 4 words on the barrel in the basement opened by the 2 Golden Felixes.

But I guess not the correct 4 words?
Click to reveal..
[/spoiler]I have murder ravens and then bottom to top I have sleuth avenge written upsidedown [spoiler]

Can someone please tell me the correct 4 words before I go nuts?

I am also missing one tape crazy I think I remember seeing a list of where they were but now I can't even find the list and I've been through all the locations several times looking for the last tape.

Please help me.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 01:44 AM

They should not be upside, rotate till you can read them all straight,

Margies walkthrough added in first post.

You will find the last tape (#9) at the end.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 01:59 AM

I just re-read the gamezebo w/t and this is the puzzle showing in that w/t.

But I still can't find the missing video cry

I am so close and yet so far from the ending. Can't go forth until I find the missing video.

*sigh*

9?? I know I still have one blank space in the crime computer!

tomorrow is another day. thanks ana!
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 02:27 AM

Originally Posted By: ScarletDragon
I've been following the thread on this game and my hands are itching to get started. I should have bought the collector's edition, but since I've waited this long, I'm determined to wait for the regular edition to be released. It's torture!

wave Hey, Scarlet! I, as well, am waiting for the regular edition. I think it will be fabulous!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 02:31 AM

Linda, I meant the 9th space for the tapes. It's sway at the end. I added Margies walkthrough in the first link, maybe that'll help.

Ana wave
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 02:44 AM

Well,
I broke down,
closed my eyes and hit "BUY".
Ordered the CD also, my 1st time for that.
Am trying to wait til it comes in to play.
rolleyes be still my little heart rolleyes
I take it the CD will be the full version also?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 02:57 AM

Kat, I'm sure it will be. I ordered the CD as well.

Your kitty is very festive puppy

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 12:17 PM

Ana, I downloaded Margie's w/t - what I do is go to the "main menu" and then hit my windows key so I can check the w/t without having to leave the game.

I read pretty much through it and I believe I found all the videos so I don't know why I still have a blank spot. I need to see if I get the solution for the puzzle before the last area - if not, I might just use the solution as posted in the w/t.

The good news, in all my wandering looking for the missing video I did find more morphs! Still missing about a dozen of them too!

Great game thumbsup, not sorry I bought the special edition at all. And I finally figured what to do with that 'stupid' wheel puzzle - if I turn everything one turn all 4 words should be righted! That was also in Margie's w/t but I was too tired to understand completely and went 2 turns, lol.

Linda turkey

**edited: I finished the game! Do I have to replay the entire game to hear the message?
I have no idea how long it took because that information was lost when I won? Is there anyway to find that out before I must start playing again please?

I am really thrilled to learn there WILL be another MCF coming!!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 03:30 PM

The BF techs are telling me I don't have enough ram to play this game.... sheesh my computer which was very expensive is only 2 yrs old. How often do you need to buy a new one?

t looks like my system currently has 894MB RAM while this game works best with at least 1280 MB.

I'm going to have to ask for ram for Christmas.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 06:34 PM

Can you add memory to your system NYLady? If you have a expensive system only 2 years old, you should be able to upgrade the memory.

I currently have 1.5 gb and my computer is 4 years old - I did upgrade it after about a year.

Pop over to the Tech Forum and someone there should be able to tell you. It really was easy to change it out - you can be walked through it the same way I was.

Good Luck!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 08:36 PM

My son said he would upgrade my computer as a Christmas gift, at my suggestion. ;0

I have 1.0 gb but I guess you never do use it all.
What gets me mad is that I told the guy at Best Buy I wanted a computer with good gaming capabilities... maybe he thought I played tic-tac-toe.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/01/09 08:55 PM

2 years ago it might have been enough. Today it isn't.

Ask your son to upgrade you to 2gb if at all possible. (more if your computer can handle it.) You will find you will use the extra in no time at all and it has gotten a lot cheaper.

I actually bought 4gb for less than I paid for the 1.5 but it runs hot and I haven't had the time to look for another fan. Sounds like a good Xmas gift to me from me think

Linda turkey

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/02/09 01:38 AM

Darn, I only found the one golden fish.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/02/09 02:37 AM

Ramona, are you asking where the 2 fish are? Are you still in the game or have you completed it with only one fish?

**edit:

Never mind, I went to the Strategy Guide in the game and found the last morph and have all 50 now!

Where do I find the time so I know how long this took? I will stop here, just before the last 5 puzzles because I would rather not have to play all over again to take the tour.

Can someone please tell me where and how we take the BFG tour?

*exhale* what a game!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/02/09 08:18 PM

Originally Posted By: NYLady
Thanks, Margie..BUT I did not find my solution in the guide.

I have the two hammers, mattress, nails,Jack and a wheel... I'm in the bedroom and the chest is supposed to have a game... I click on the chest but nothing happesn.

After 3 days of working with the BFG techs I've discovered there is absolutely nothing wrong with my computer or ram. The fault is that the WT on Gamezebo showed this game for the chest in the nautical bedroom:

* On the Chest is a puzzle rotation wheel. Click on each ring to rotate the letters. The goal is to spell a word on each of the four sections of the puzzle. If a word appears spelled backwards/upside-down, rotate each ring once to right the words. Solutions are random, but here are a few possibilities:

FOLLOW, RIPPED, DENTED, PARROT

ADORES, GREASY, FOLLOW, LADDER

ADORES, FOLLOW, MORGUE, PROVEN

PROVEN, HINTED, FEVERS, PARROT

The puzzle may be skipped.

I didn't get this game.... I got a dumb ol' game with clock hands. Therefore, I figured there was something wrong with my computer. So does the game not use the same games for everyone? I love word games and wished I had had that one. I have to skip the clock hands...

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/02/09 08:24 PM

I got the clock hands, it's not that hard, just put the ones that are widest apart first and fill in going around from there.
I would use Margies walkthrough, she used the release that was final and not a preview.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/02/09 08:39 PM

NYLady - I had the same thing happen to me - it is further back in this thread. That word puzzle has been placed further into the game.

Follow Ana's advice (also given further back) and start with the hands farthest apart first.

Hint: you can move the hands around before placing in the puzzle. That really did the trick for me.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/02/09 08:40 PM

You can move the hands while on the clock face also, just click on the one you want turned.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/02/09 09:11 PM

It did get confusing for me when they were already on the clock face - invariably I moved the wrong one.

Ok, I finished the game again and this time I see where my score time is! I took the tour!

First Run - 6:25:31 (so close!)
Second Run - 3:15:46 and that was having to go back for the salt and mercury!

Whew! Bring on the next MCF!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/02/09 11:31 PM

LOL I have to use a hint every HOG scene so I am not even trying for a good score. Finishing the game would be a high score for me.

I had to pass on that hand thing... I have no patience... I did know that the hands move in both places but I just couldn't get it right. I wish I had patience. I'd probably do much better because I'm sure if I looked hard enough and long enough I'd find everything without using a hint.

Good to hear I'll have a crack at that word game.

I looked for a WT on BF when I first got the game and didn't see one. Someone here sent me to Zebo.
I'll look for the BF one.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/03/09 12:15 AM

No need to ever look beyond my first post if there is a walkthrough because I always put the link in there.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/03/09 11:25 PM

I think I am near the end of the game, but I can't fnd the last morphing object. The map in the secret area shows that I have 4/5 objects in the tent/ruins area. I found the one on the sign,the boots in the tent, and the bowl in the tent. Any ideas where the last one is? Thanks.

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/04/09 01:07 AM

Yes, you won't find the last one yet - you have to do the puzzle and enter the last scene.

Click to reveal..
[/spoiler]After you do the stone puzzle and go down to where the Banshee sits, you need to look up in the upper right corner - there will be a morphing skull [spoiler]

I went nuts trying to find the last morph and there is no way to find it unless you keep going, lol.

Good luck! Great Game!!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/04/09 05:40 AM

I really need to apologize to Margie. I thought the book on the first page was the guide... I just found out it is from the menu and is very explicit... I use it everytime I can't figure out what to do or where to go next. Very helpful.

I am ashamed to admit that I've had to skip every puzzle so far. They are very hard. Thank goodness for skips.

I think when I play it the second time I will try harder to solve them.
Posted By: Chick

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/04/09 12:53 PM

Am I missing a post. Does anyone know an expected date for the regular version at 6.99 ?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/04/09 01:08 PM

Chick, early December.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/04/09 04:21 PM

Did anyone else get a "game update available" notice in the game manager last night? I did and clicked on it. It seemed to download the entire game again, so I just let it run as I was up late reading anyway. This morning, I played a bit in my second game and didn't see anything different.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/04/09 04:24 PM

-Yes me too. D/L now.
Posted By: bri

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 12:14 AM

blush Me too, I'm glad I read this. I've been hitting this silly rabbit on the head and been called some not so nice names for my efforts. Will this make the rabbits head fall off,?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 12:29 AM

I downloaded the update this morning. It is a patch designed to eliminate the access-violation error message that some people experienced, along with the game deleting the player's user profile.

I experienced none of these problems but since I plan on playing the game a second time, I downloaded the update for insurance protection. smile

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 12:30 AM

Hit him with the hammer ten times. grin
Posted By: bri

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 01:12 AM

I didn't even get the rabbits head off and go down the steps. Don't know what I did wrong but still finished. I will play again, i'll get the head next time and play on from there,still do not know what was down that cellar. happydance

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 01:37 AM

It is not necessary to completing the game bri, it is a bonus level.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 02:11 AM

Marian, I just finished playing for the 3rd time! Never did use the patch - only problem I had was I got stuck in a hidden object scene and finally just clicked on menu after doing about 4 sets of objects rotfl

That was the only glitch I experienced and it was on the 2nd go-through.

wave Linda

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 02:23 AM

What a strange glitch! Glad it didn't impede your progress. shocked

I can definitely see playing this game three times. smile

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 04:20 AM

I didn't experience any glitches at all the first time, but am glad they patched the game for the people who did. This game is definitely the double download!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 12:59 PM

I am not going to remove this one! That is a huge download to do twice! So glad I didn't have to patch it.

That was a weird glitch - so glad I was able to leave the area and the glitch behind me.

Great game! Compelling gameplay! I also like the way it keeps everything you have already achieved on the replays.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 04:08 PM

I was going to wait to use a game credit but in a moment of extreme weakness I now found the game is downloading!!! smile wave

Bernie monky

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 04:27 PM

It will not dissappoint bermag!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 06:13 PM

I can't tell you if the game was worth $20 - but I can tell you the game is awesome! I do believe you are going to be glad you bought it!!

I can also tell you that I have spent $20 before without being happy so if that is considered, then this game was well worth the $20!!

I did play it 3 times already!rotfl
Posted By: rmelone

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 08:13 PM

Has anyone had a problem after installing the patch?

Click to reveal..
I installed it yesterday and just got back to the game today and now I'm unable to go down to where the telephone and the map showing the morph amounts is located.

The entry to the area is open but I get a "down" arrow which moves me back one screen.

I'd like to get there so I know which morphs I'm missing.

Thanks

Robert

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 08:56 PM

rmelone, did you just download it yesterday too? Because there was an update puppy

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 10:09 PM

I'm near the end of the game and I saw the update notice on the BF site and installed it and then I had the problem of going down where the "Morph" map is located.

Robert

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 11:06 PM

Robert, that being the case, I'd get in touch with BFG customer support. luck
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/05/09 11:55 PM

I was just going to get back to playing the game and saw the update. Unfortunately, I already started before reading here...I hope I won't have a problem now frown I will think positive!!!!! I will, I will!!! rotfl

Just for the record Bermag.......you'll love it!
Posted By: jody319

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/06/09 12:44 AM

Well, dern, I didn't read here first, so I downloaded again even though I was having no problems. Sure hope it hasn't messed up my work so far on the first go-through of the game. I'm almost scared to go in and see! Oh well, such a good game, I don't think I'll mind playing again...well actually I will play it again anyway! grin

Jody laugh

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/06/09 03:50 AM

I just finished the game and was a bit disappointed with the ending and while I think the game was worth the money... it can't compare to previous MCF games, especially RTR.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/06/09 04:08 AM

I absolutely loved this one, but in the end, I have to agree with you, NYLady. RTR is still the best in my opinion.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/06/09 01:31 PM

I don't know, I think I liked this one better. I think RTR was so good because it was very different from the other Hogs that came before it. Now we are more used to AHOGS(adventure/HOGS).Thats just my humble opinion.

thracia

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/06/09 04:06 PM

I just played the game again and now I'm able to get into the area with the "morph" map.

I guess it was operator error - sorry for the false alarm.

Robert

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/06/09 04:17 PM

yay Robert, whatever it was, I'm glad you can get into it now wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/06/09 08:20 PM

I'm stuck. I picked up the hotel key after getting on the boat (hotel room key). When I went back to the hotel, the key was greyed out in my inventory. What do I do now?

I went back out to the lake to make sure it wasn't there, but it wasn't.

I went back to my desktop, and started playing again. It's in my inventory and I was able to continue the game.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/07/09 03:57 PM

Tammy, did you solve the puzzle in the ice house out in the middle of the lake?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/07/09 05:23 PM

I can't get the rabbit's head off. Everytime I click the hammer on it, the hammer goes right back into inventory. Help please.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/07/09 06:15 PM

You must move the hammer over to the right a bit.

Where the handle joins the head is what I had to put on the rabbits head.

luck

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/07/09 06:40 PM

I got it. Thanks.

I played the tape reel (Chapter 6) and then it says to use the hammer on the thermostat outside the main door. Main door of what? I'm inside a tent.

Okay, that was a stupid question. Ignore it please.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/07/09 07:03 PM

lol ignoring....

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/07/09 07:58 PM

I get all the way near the end and the ladder is now where to be found. ;(

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/07/09 08:10 PM

That's right. Now just go back to the "hole" and you will see it.

luck

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/07/09 11:28 PM

Where is VHS Tape No. 7? Don't see that in the WT.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/08/09 12:27 AM

I don't know them by number but I did find them all. I am sorry Tammy but I don't know what to tell you?

The last tape you won't find until after the tent but that is not #7.

luck

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/08/09 01:13 AM

That's okay ray - I finished the game. It may just have been a typo in the walkthrough.

That game is well worth playing again.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/08/09 01:51 AM

I thought so too Tammy! I played it 3 times!
Posted By: cris53

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/08/09 10:09 AM

I finished,with the help of BFG and the update. It seems I didn't have enough RAM either but the update at least meant when it crashed I could take up where I left off rather than restart from the beginning. My question is...(and I'm sure the answer is on the 12 pages of forum discussion!) What was the reason for the active twinkle on the washing machine in the hotel basement? What did I not do? Fabulous game. Highly recommended.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/08/09 12:52 PM

You were supposed to find a box of Sudz that you put into the washing machine.

As you can see, you were able to finish the game without it.

I finished the 3rd game without one of the videos too.

Nice to know the game could be completed without all the achievements!
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/08/09 07:57 PM

I got tempted & went on to really enjoy this game - I don't know what extras you get that won't be in the ordinary version? - does anyone know? I've only found 41 of the morphing items - they are so difficult to catch unless you are just looking in a particular place at the time! lol I managed to do all of the puzzles but did miss having to fathom out more imaginative ones like those from the previous MCF games - & I did have to resort to using hints to find a couple of objects! But, I thought it was a game well up to the standard of the previous ones! - & worth the money! happydance

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/08/09 10:10 PM

Chrissie, the extras are listed in the very first post in this thread.

Glad you liked it, I found it well worth the price.

Ana wave
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/09/09 04:02 AM

Hi everyone. I just wanted to post because I'm playing this tonight and I haven't been able to stop. LOL I think I've been at it for about four or five hours and my eyes are killing me so I guess I'd better take a break. But man, am I having fun. smile

Of course, I gotta admit I've used the strategy guide here and there, and did "skip puzzle" on some because I don't have the patience for some types of puzzles, so I've definitely had lots of help. Despite that, I'm having a great time...I just hope I can make myself go to bed tonight at some point! LOL

Cat

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/09/09 07:21 PM

WTG Cat!

I printed out the solutions to the puzzles so I could at least see what it was I was supposed to be doing. They aren't too difficult when you know what to do.

wave Linda
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/09/09 11:29 PM

Thanks Linda. I think I should do that too because I'm constantly coming "out" of the game to the main screen to look at the strategy guide. I think I'd rather have a printed copy on my desk so I can stay right where I am. smile

PS It's so cold here in Colorado that when I'm playing this game I really AM freezing along with the kids. LOL

Cat smile
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/11/09 01:10 PM

I just realized I finished the game also without one video and I never used the sudz! This game is so much fun I never replay games but I am sure I will this one. Have fun everyone if I can win it anyone can. lol

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/11/09 01:16 PM

WTG Sherryah!

I can't believe I started playing it again last night as a new player!

This will be my 4th go-through!
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/12/09 02:26 PM

I finished this game the other night. Thought i would freeze to death! It really has the atmosphere as if you ARE there. I am not kidding..my house comfortable temp but so help me i started this game and went to get a long sleeve flannel shirt!..almost got a sweater but i am 'hot natured' so didn't want to over-do..hah. I have an older pc so wondered if it would play and it did..i only had a problem when i accessed the lower right button/Crime'..and to play a tape..it would slooooowwww dowwwnnn...so badly..but i managed to go ahead and play..when that would happen i would just exit out completely and then restart. I think is because only have 528mb ram...and maybe my older Nvidia 5200FX graphics. But other than that it ran just fine! Really enjoyed the game..i have the 'collector' version. Thought nice to have the guide...and did have nice long gameplay and there IS replay value..so all in all very pleased with it. I am not sure i would say it is better than Return to Ravenhurst..i think i would rather say it is as good and is different! I hope they have the next one ready soon!!!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/12/09 03:24 PM

I'm with you gamenut! I wish they had several MCF per year instead of just one! It's going to be a very long year until the next game! I wait all year for the new H.E. and MCF and now I've already played them both! cry

Have a great day!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/12/09 06:13 PM

I finally found some spare time to play this game having downloaded it some time ago and I'm enjoying playing it very much. I haven't found the game very hard at all so far. I really seems a lot easier than say Return to Ravenhurst, did anyone think that too.

Marie :santa:

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/12/09 07:01 PM

Marie, I too thought Dire Grove was somewhat easier than RTR. This was a good thing in my case, as for me it was just the right amount of difficulty. smile
Posted By: mybluesinew

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/12/09 09:19 PM

I wish I could play this game, however it keeps crashing my computer. I have played all the other Mystery Case file games without any problem but this one is not cooperating. When it crashes it does save the game right where I left off. Unfortunately, it is now crashing immediately, where before I played for about 15 minutes before the crash.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/12/09 09:23 PM

Ahhhh my, I'm sorry. Don't forget to get in touch with BFG tech support :santa:
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/16/09 05:45 PM

BFG outdid itself. I skipped the clock puzzle because it annoyed me and also one of the relics because it kept throwing me out and resetting when all I was doing was trying to move the wheeled picture into place, so I guess I get to replay.

Everything is good, even the automobiles which give the setting a sense of temporal ambiguity appropriate to the story and MCF in general.

The puzzles aren't too easy, and the uber-narrator refrained from telling me what to do with every single object. I appreciate that and hope for more of it in the future.

I was saving the relic puzzles for last until I realized that the generator was not going to start until I went ahead with the relics I had. That seemed to do the trick.

I have checked the walkthrough only a couple of times so that I won't spoil replaying by reading locations for the 50% of the morphing objects I keep forgetting to look for. In fact, I'm writing this now so that I won't check the solution for the final puzzle. Maybe I'll just start over without finishing this time through.

These games are getting better and better.

Cavil: I have a hard time imagining a British broadcaster using profanity. As an American player I like to think I would have been clued in to the location without that jarringly unlikely touch.

Posted By: Iva

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/16/09 06:31 PM

A question for those who finished the game:
when you open the door with two fish (felixes)and go downstairs, next to the morphing objects map, there is a sort of a puzzle with letters and runic script - but no solution in the walkthrough or strategy guide(I finished the game without it, but I am curious)/ I also think that 'CD+ER' eched on a tree has to do with this, but am not sure. Can some one explain, please? confused

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/16/09 07:47 PM

Actually, that puzzle is the one in the W/T in the Nautical Bedroom you had to unlock - it is shown as the puzzle on the chest where you get the diagram for the generator.

You are speaking of the barrel puzzle? It is ok, that only shows some hints for the next MCF game! I am just thrilled there will be another MCF game!!

If I remember correctly, the CD+ER has little to do with the game. Just something etched into a tree!

Wasn't it a great game?!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/17/09 12:17 AM

The CD + ER possibly means Charles Dalimar + Emma Ravenhearst.
Posted By: ScarletDragon

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/17/09 03:33 PM

No doubt the CD + ER etched on the tree is Charles Dalimar + Emma Ravenhearst. That would be in line with the little touches the developers sneak in to form a continuity among the Ravenhearst related MCF games - Like the Madame Fate bobble head doll on the dashboard in the opening scene.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/17/09 05:44 PM

I finished the game last night with a score of 94% I missed 4 of the morphed objects. Got the 2 Gold Fish though. Finished all the puzzles even the ones you could skip (they weren't all that hard)and found all the videos.

And the part about feeding the Wolf all those items, what a hoot! The bonus hidden object puzzzles where a nice little suprise too. Such a fun game to play---keep them coming BFG :bravo12:

Marie :happydance12:
Posted By: Iva

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 12/18/09 05:34 PM

Thanks raylinstephens for clarification. I just couldn't figure it out. lol
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/04/10 10:22 PM

I need help ... I started playing this fantastically wonderful on an hour freebie the when the hour was up I decieded to buy on Big Fish casual Hog game now Im using the walkthrough and Ive noticed that I did not have the Felix Sketch How can get that I have the letter but jut do not have the hot spot for the Felix Sketch anyone else hav this problem? my daughter says I should Start the game over? whats your opinion? any help would be appreciated smile Thank You

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/04/10 10:25 PM

Did you buy the collectors edition or the regular?

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/04/10 10:26 PM

Stupid question here - did you purchase the Collector's Edition or the one for $6.99?

I could be mistaken but I think what you are looking for is only in the Collector's Edition.

I am sure someone else will answer you soon if I am mistaken.

duh Linda
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/04/10 10:33 PM

yes I purchased the Mystery Case files Dire Groves ... I dont think its a regular game and now lolol I feel so stupied Thanks to you both it is just the regular game and I think I printed out the wrong walkthrough then frown ok learned my lesson Thanks to you both again I will try to figure out my error personally I think I reall should start over with the right walkthrough though... so sorry ((Im so stupied))

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/04/10 10:35 PM

Have fun!

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/05/10 01:57 PM

Leeana, you're not stupid.

Given the option, you took the less expensive game. Smart move.

But some of us decided not to wait the extra time so we did buy the $20 version and we were well pleased.

Enjoy the game - you have a lot of playing to do!

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/05/10 03:30 PM

I'm at the ruins puzzle and can't figure out how to do it. I've looked at my tapes and some of them are highlighted with the different shapes, but how many stones do you use with the relics? I'm stumped.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/05/10 04:02 PM

If my memory serves me correctly, when looking at the tapes, the ruins shapes will be in a particular order.

So if in column 1 the ruin is on top, then how ever many tapes are under it, then that's how many stones you put down before you put the ruin.

It should mirror the placement of the tapes.

I hope this is it.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/05/10 04:06 PM

Thanks Flo. I got it now. Just finished the game. That was super.
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/27/10 08:18 PM

I played the trial version of this game and want the collectors edition. Does anyone who if this game is available in retail, boxed form and if so where can I purchase it?

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/27/10 08:34 PM

It is on sale at Amazon Here.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/27/10 08:41 PM

I was going to say I know that Dire Grove is available but I don't know about the Collector's Edition.

I followed the link and the picture of the box does say Collector's Edition!

luck

**I bought the C.E. and was never sorry.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/27/10 08:49 PM

Thanks, I checked it before I posted. wink

Ana wave
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/28/10 04:44 AM

I have just placed my order at Amazon and it should be here within the next week...thanks Ana.

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/28/10 02:27 PM

Have fun! It's an aswesome game.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 06/28/10 02:31 PM

It sure was!! I finally had to stop replaying it to play something new!!

Bring on the next installment happydance I am ready for it now!
Posted By: Mariamne

Re: Mystery Case Files - Dire Grove Collectors Edition Discussion thread Only - 07/26/10 04:18 PM

This is the BEST of the MCF games! I love it! It's challenging but not TOO challenging and the graphics are amazing. I can't wait to see what they put out next. They have come so far from their first games!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community