GB HOMEPAGE

mortimer becket-the paradox

Posted By: k28d13j11

mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/20/09 04:24 PM

Hello,
I am playing Mortimer becket-the paradox.
I am at the first part of the game. I found everything in the first part and the ship. both parts say I have to go somewhere else to find more things. how do I go to the other parts.
thank you
kathy
Posted By: Iva

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/20/09 04:45 PM

Hi Kathy,
If I understood correctly where you are at - you should click the 'Map' button to the lower left.
Iva

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/20/09 06:07 PM

Hello,
I have clicked on the map and it goes back to where I was.
kathy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/20/09 06:33 PM

Hi Kathy, have you checked Margies walkthrough here to see if you are missing anything?

Ana wave

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/20/09 07:55 PM

thank you,
kathy

hello,
I am right back where I started, I did download the walkthrough. I did the map, it went back to where i was. the only thing I can't find is the egg,
kathy

Hello,
Will someone try to help me with this problem. when I start in the viking age there are no eggs to put in the nest.

thank you
kathy

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/21/09 04:20 PM

kathy, I can't find where the eggs come from or how they appear. I have looked at previous threads and other forums and can't find it addressed anywhere. Sorry, hopefully someone who has played recently will be along with a suggestion.

Ana wave
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/21/09 04:34 PM

Hi Kathy you can find the eggs in the scene with the red phone booth. Click on the map button and select that area to explore and you will have to peice together the eggs.

Hope that helps ya.

wave
Nan

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/21/09 05:19 PM

Hello,
the only problem with that is, everytime I click on the map. it doen't go anywhere but where I started
and thanks
kathy

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/21/09 05:31 PM

Kathy, where did you purchase from? I wonder if you have a glitch in your game and maybe they have a patch or you can just re-download?

Ana wave
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: mortimer becket-the paradox - 12/21/09 05:35 PM

Kathy when you click on the map do all four areas show up? You have to click on the "Temple" area to find the eggs.

You might want to uninstall and reinstall the game and see if that won't work. duh

wave
Nan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community