GB HOMEPAGE

ricochet

Posted By: Yankee Clipper

ricochet - 12/20/09 08:23 PM

Has anybody played the ricochet games? If you like arcade shooters and lotsa laughs try them. Years ago played Ricochet 1 and now playing Ricochet Infinity. The site is reflexive entertainment. Richochet 1 was one of the 1st games I played and it gave me fits and I was thoroughly addicted to it. I believe it keeps you young.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: ricochet - 12/20/09 10:37 PM

I love the ricochet games. They have them all on BigFish also. I have the first two.

Ana wave
Posted By: bri

Re: ricochet - 12/21/09 06:31 AM

I have the Ricochet games, have had them for years, my husband and I take turns and play one game each, good fun , the best value for money I have had in my life. We have not played the same game for years as we d/l from the web.All those wonderful games donated by fans. happydance good chance for me to say thanks to all who have contributed, hope they see this. Happy :christmas:to all.
Posted By: Yankee Clipper

Re: ricochet - 12/21/09 06:00 PM

Way back in the beginning with R. 1 and it started out so easy and there I was glorifying myself - Oh look at me, I'm so good these games are a chinch!!! - HoHoHo. But the harder they got the more determined I was. This one though, ricochet infinity, I am thoroughly enjoying. An laugh - I wake up the cats. How many games are there?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: ricochet - 12/21/09 06:26 PM

There is Ricochet Lost Worlds and Ricochet: Recharged and Ricochet Extreme.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community