GB HOMEPAGE

Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/01/10 03:56 PM

You can download Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise here.

Quote:
After your trip to Amsterdam, the time has come for a relaxing holiday in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise! It all seems peaceful, but again the journey will be nothing like you expected it to be. The tropical environments will bring you more than a relaxing time and cocktails at the beach as your Hidden Object skills are tested. Questions rise and irreversible decisions have to be made to finally reveal the mystery of The Golden Bird of Paradise!

Tropical environments
Challenging puzzles
Find the Golden Bird!
Check out our blog walkthrough here.
Download the Youda Legend: The Curse of Amsterdam here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/01/10 04:06 PM

Not for me. Too much clutter.
Posted By: margaret

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/01/10 06:41 PM

bought the game and I like it. this game is more difficult than youda legend Amsterdam. some objects are tiny and most puzzles are not easy. but it's a good one to test your brain. good story and the hints are fast. you can skip puzzles but it's worth to try them. there is no timer.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/01/10 07:19 PM

I was debating whether or not to get this one because things are hard to find, but what's the point in everything being easy. The bonus is, the hints load fast and it makes for a longer game.

Posted By: GBC

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/01/10 07:44 PM

Tried this, bought it, really like it. It's a little harder than most to find items but I like it better than being too easy. Puzzles are really good. thumbsup
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/02/10 07:48 PM

This game is harder and too much clutter too dark to try to find things. I was more frustrated trying play this I will pass on this one.
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/03/10 12:17 AM

My idea of trying to go blind. I won't be buying this one. Items much too small. Teddo
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/05/10 07:06 PM

I hope someone can help me. I am at the Totem Puzzle and can't seem to get how to do it. I looked at the walkthru but it didn't help.

Thanks
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/05/10 07:14 PM

Carlahelp, there are a lot of video solutions for this game on This Link.

Why don't you scroll through them and see if you recognize the puzzle you are on. If so, you will be able to see how they did it. luck

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/05/10 07:27 PM

Thanks Looney but I don't know where to scroll. All I got was one puzzle I haven't come to yet. Now how what do I do to scroll to find my puzzle?
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/05/10 07:38 PM

Sorry, Carla, my bad! I scrolled down quickly and saw all the "Youda Legend" videos and didn't pay attention to the last part of the title. blush

Other than that and on the BFG WT (which is what you are using), I didn't find anything.

We'll have to wait until someone who has played past that part to help luck
Posted By: Margie

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/06/10 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: carlahelp
I hope someone can help me. I am at the Totem Puzzle and can't seem to get how to do it. I looked at the walkthru but it didn't help.

Thanks

Hey Carlahelp,

Are you referring to the totem puzzle that has the chief and the images appear in the sky?

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/07/10 01:52 AM

Hi Margie,

Yes, that is the one. But with help I got it solved. Thanks for your reply even though I am slow about answering. I'm sorry.
Posted By: Margie

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/07/10 04:49 PM

Hey carlahelp, no worries smile

Just glad that you were able to move on from that point. I know how frustrating it can be to be stuck.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Margie B

Re: Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise - New HOG on BigFish - 01/07/10 05:14 PM

I finished the game and it was great. I like the way of brightening the game if you need it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community