GB HOMEPAGE

The Dark Hills of Cherai

Posted By: pjones6708

The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/05/10 02:25 PM

I am unable to transfer missing item from one player to the next at the meeting place. I am in need of the wooden plank so I can cross the bridge.

Thanks,

pjones6708
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/05/10 02:29 PM

Have the person you want to give it to also at the meeting place.
Place the plank on the lazy Susan.
Then click either the clockwise or counterclockwise arrow so that you only turn it or moves only once towards the person you want to give it to. luck
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/05/10 07:34 PM

I had a hard time with this also pj, until I realized that the other person had to be at the meeting place. It took a while for me to find out where all 3 meeting places met up.
Posted By: Glenna

Re: The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/07/10 02:43 AM

I am also having problems with this. I can't get Maya to the meeting place. When I look at her map, the meeting place is not there. Any suggetions?
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/07/10 02:41 PM

Glenna, did you check the Walkthrough Here to see if you missed a small step? luck
Posted By: Margie

Re: The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/07/10 04:48 PM

Hi Glenna,

Click on Maya’s icon in the upper right side of the Meeting Place and you will be taken back to wherever she is.

Take Maya back to the Wayside Path.

Click on the upper left side of the Wayside Path to reach the Meeting Place. You will see a faint sign that says "Meeting Place".

Depending on which mode you are playing Maya can only get to the meeting place by going through the Wayside Path.

Hope that helps, Margie B

Posted By: looney4labs

Re: The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/07/10 05:45 PM

thanks Margie wave
Posted By: Margie

Re: The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/07/10 05:53 PM

Hey L4L!

You're welcome wave
Posted By: Glenna

Re: The Dark Hills of Cherai - 01/07/10 06:45 PM

Thanks. I will try that.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community