GB HOMEPAGE

Mishap: An Accidental Haunting

Posted By: GPM

Mishap: An Accidental Haunting - 01/06/10 09:12 PM

A lot of people posted on Gamezebo that they really enjoyed this game.

Before I buy it elsewhere I was wondering if anyone knows if it's likely to be offered by BFG?

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mishap: An Accidental Haunting - 01/06/10 09:56 PM

It's a nice game, but more of a straight HOG. It will likely be on BigFish, they have other games from them.

Ana wave
Posted By: GPM

Re: Mishap: An Accidental Haunting - 01/07/10 03:42 AM

I'll wait for it then. Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: x2kul

Re: Mishap: An Accidental Haunting - 02/08/11 04:42 PM

I'm a little late but please PLEASE help me!!!

I just discovered the Mishap games, so am playing Accidental before Intentional.

I can't seem to get the Garden mini-game to go well. I've placed the tools according to the w/t, but can't get better than bronze in rounds 2 & 3...

The honey doesn't seem to affect the beetles AT ALL! And I have more than 1 placed on their paths.

Is there a video or a more detailed description of how to do this game? thanks in advance for any help!!
-x2 aka Laura

ETA finally found another w/t and played the game a million times until I got enough gold rounds to get the gold trophy! Now to figure out how to get all the rings....
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mishap: An Accidental Haunting - 02/08/11 05:19 PM

I hope someone can help you. I played this game a long time ago and all I remember about the garden minigame is hitting the skip button as soon as I was allowed to, so that I could continue on with the main game. grin

I'm not finding any videos of the minigame either. Maybe someone else will come along who has a clear recollection of the ins and outs of this minigame. wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Mishap: An Accidental Haunting - 02/09/11 04:50 AM

There are two Mishap games on Big Fish, Mishap: An Accidental Haunting and Mishap 2: An Intentional Haunting. I've downloaded both demos but haven't tried either yet.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community