GB HOMEPAGE

Sarah Maribu and the Lost World - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Sarah Maribu and the Lost World - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/04/10 12:38 PM

You can download Sarah Malibu and the Lost World here.

Quote:

Sarah Maribu is off to explore an island full of Dinosaurs! After her grandfather tips her off to this ancient land, Sarah is off on a wild adventure! Upon arrival, her husband Michael goes missing and must be saved! Track down the dinosaur-worshipping natives and get Michael back! Collect incredible treasures and explore a mysterious island full of puzzles and Hidden Objects, in Sarah Maribu and the Lost World.

Incredible Treasures
Tricky puzzles
Save Michael!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough
Get the Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Sarah Maribu and the Lost World - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/04/10 02:03 PM

Downloading now, looks like a good one. Just in time to use my punch card credit.

Posted By: cris53

Re: Sarah Maribu and the Lost World - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/04/10 02:12 PM

Played the demo. Hidden objects, Tower of Hanoi(?)Music memory (hate 'em) rotate the pipes (love 'em) Nothing new, but a nice little game. I'll use my punch card credit too.
Posted By: MysteryFantic

Re: Sarah Maribu and the Lost World - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/10 07:19 PM

This game was a fun one to play I finished it and enjoy the whimsey side of it objects sometimes hard to find but, there is the hint bar there for some I had to use it.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Sarah Maribu and the Lost World - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/14/10 01:26 PM

I was unsure of this one - until the President's Day sale yesterday - boy am I glad I decided to retry my existing demos! I had been totally stymied but finally figured it out ON MY OWN! I am so proud - yay me!! Very addictive gameplay - kept me going for "just one more level!" happydance
© 2024 GameBoomers Community