GB HOMEPAGE

Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games

Posted By: Penny Lane

Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/06/10 08:31 AM

Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (PC)
An exciting hidden object adventure based on Wolfgang Hohlbein’s thrilling novel set in the mysterious world of the Middle Ages. Take on the role of Tobias, a young and inquisitive monk, and search for the truth that will save a remote village. Not only does Tobias know the supposed witch accused of bringing disaster to the village, they were once madly in love. Uncover clues and solve challenging puzzles in this timeless journey filled with mystery and intrigue.

http://www.legacygames.com/download_games/1675/wolfgang_
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/06/10 09:36 AM

thanksgive it a try wave
Posted By: Johnnycowgirl

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/19/10 10:35 PM

Hi,
I see this game is now on Iwin site too. I can't wait for it to get to Bigfish I prefer Bigfish and sometimes Spintop and a couple of games like Hookman from Real Arcade but since they went in with Gamehouse I am totally confused. I used to get to play a lot of the games with RealArcade the playpass or whatever now all I get is fun tickets and I can't see how I use them the payment page just asks for a code or money. What code do you get on play tickets, I don't understand. I am feeling really old. I wanted the third Mortimer and Bigfish doesn't usually get them.
Disgruntled game nut,
Inge

Yipeeee! Thanks BFG-Guy
Posted By: BFG-Guy

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/20/10 01:03 AM

BFG will have this tomorrow. It was still being tested today.

BFG gets all games from all casual developers (over 600 active developers) with the one exception of Gamehouse.

That said, some developers will only sell it on their own site for a few weeks before giving it to BFG.

Hope that helps.

Posted By: MaG

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/20/10 01:11 AM

Thanks, BFG-Guy.
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/20/10 01:49 AM

yay Woohoo! Thanks, BFG!
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/20/10 03:49 AM

So glad I waited. Thanks BFG-Guy.
Barbara
Posted By: thracia

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/20/10 12:26 PM

I checked BF site today. Not there yet, Maybe tomorrow? Is this game good? Has anyone played it yet?

thracia
Posted By: dorish

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/20/10 06:44 PM

I played the demo for this on I Win, and I was not too impressed. Small objects to find etc. Maybe If I try the demo agin when it comes to BIGFISH I'll feel differently.

Doreen
Posted By: Marian

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 02/21/10 04:23 PM

Gamezebo just put up their review of this game, and it makes me very anxious to play it.

We will see this very soon on Big Fish, I hope!

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 03/04/10 04:45 PM

I tried the game out on I-win with no problems in the trial?? Must have found some awfully big bugs later in the game. No mention on BigFish that I've seen
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 03/06/10 12:41 AM

Been waiting for this one to come out. I played the demo and have it marked as a for sure buy.
I hope it comes soon.....I am having purchase withdrawls...my credit card is in shock from lack of use this month, and I am back to playing Solitaire......this is serious. So get it together BFG this lady is eager to buy!!!

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 03/29/10 07:16 PM

No news on this one??????
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Wolfgang Hohlbein's The Inquisitor (HOG) at Legacy Games - 03/29/10 07:24 PM

Not yet.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community