GB HOMEPAGE

Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/10 11:32 AM

You can download Settlement: Colossus here.

Quote:

Build an empire out of its grass hut roots! Take the role of a 300-year old emperor cursed to live without his true love until he appeases his god for a grievous offense. Gather resources, research new tools and build bigger and better accommodations as you care for your people and attract new citizens to your fold. Featuring outstanding graphics and a breathtaking score, Settlement: Colossus is a thrilling Hidden Object game!

Multiple minigames
Tons of locations to explore
Build an entire empire!
Check out our Blog Walkthrough

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: MaG

Re: Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/10 12:58 PM

Is this like a Strategy game (like Virtual Village) with IHOGs?

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/10 01:20 PM

Sure looks like one. I think sometimes they call it HOG to sell more. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/10 05:29 PM

Actually, it not bad at all. It's like Elisa's Adventure only instead of a Match 3 game to get resources, it's finding multiples of resources, such as food, fire wood, clay etc. and you're the one that finds things, you don't have to deal with the people, you just get the supplies to enable them to build and prosper.

Also the graphics are quite good, and interesting places to find things. There are also mini games.

I just may buy this one.
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/31/10 06:01 PM

I agree it's not a bad game if slightly boring. I got bored collecting repeatedly the same items. I liked the bridge puzzle. I pass this one.
Posted By: acornia

Re: Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/05/10 12:20 PM

As you advance on research, there are more items to find. Also like that he has a couple of different screens so not always searching the same section in the woods. Mini-games are interesting and varied. Some are part of the hidden object screen and others have there own set. Nothing really difficult or new except when needing to build an idol. So far the hardest for me was putting an amulet back together.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/05/10 01:40 PM

There will be many things to find, and the new scenes are plentiful. I just finished the game last night. I really enjoyed it and will play again. Those people really know how to eat up the supplies, so you are always looking for something.

I thought it was an excellent game and kept me busy for hours and hours.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/05/10 08:25 PM

I'm going to use one of my punchcard credits on this game; I like it, and it gets big points from me for trying to do things a little differently. smile
Posted By: acornia

Re: Settlement: Colossus - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/07/10 12:58 PM

My one and only complaint about games with beautiful scenery is this: Please let us make jigsaws of THEM!!! Thoroughly enjoying the new scenes and mini-games. grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community