GB HOMEPAGE

Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/01/10 01:40 PM

Just a little sneak peek into the new Frogwares game currently in development.

To see some inviting screens and a boxshot Click here.

It is an IHOG/Adventure game and will be available for download and retail. No release date is set yet, but we'll be sure to keep you informed.

Ana yay

Posted By: MaG

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/01/10 01:46 PM

:bunny:

Thanks, Ana. Looks very good.

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/01/10 01:48 PM

I'm ready to investigate. grin
Posted By: Carla

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/01/10 02:00 PM

Love everything where Sherlock is involved, thank you for the news Ana!
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/01/10 06:08 PM

thanksAna will keep my eye opened for the release date :chocobunny:
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/01/10 08:05 PM

yes I'll be keeping an eye out for this one! :chocobunny:
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/01/10 09:21 PM

This looks like a great game. Hope Big Fish gets this one.

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/01/10 09:57 PM

I'm pretty sure they will, they have a good relationship with Frogwares.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/02/10 08:54 AM

Thanks for sharing. I'm always ready for a mystery!
Posted By: sierramindy

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 04/02/10 04:25 PM

Yes, for an IHOG Sherlock Holmes game! I'm also keen on getting the DS version of their Sherlock Holmes game. I'm not a Sherlock Holmes fan though as I was never able to finish the 2 games I tried to play so gave up on them.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/06/10 10:10 PM

I just read on Gamezebo (they did a preview of the game) that this game will be released on November 11th as a Collector's Edition on Big Fish.

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/06/10 10:34 PM

You are in for a treat!

Ana wave
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/07/10 09:17 AM

It's getting close can't wait taz
Posted By: GBC

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/07/10 11:21 AM

WooHoo, Thanks Ana and Marian for the update. I'm excited!! rah
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/07/10 12:29 PM

This looks good. I agree with sierramindy also want mystery at osborne house. I think someone is probably getting it me for xmas so will wait and see
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/07/10 12:59 PM

It look fabulous bravo
Posted By: thracia

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/07/10 01:27 PM

I have been looking forward to this one.

thracia
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/08/10 08:31 PM

Won't be long. Now to decide if I want to wait for the standard version or go for the CE. Last CE I bought was a disappointment. Not that it wasn't a great game. Just that that particular CE didn't offer much more in the way of gameplay than some of the better standard IHOG's. BFG has 3 games in CE versions right now. I suspect one or more will soon be available in standard version. Maybe I'll buy those first and wait for this one. crazy I'm just too darn thrifty for my own good sometimes. grin
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/09/10 01:28 AM

Sparkle, I was thinking the exact same thing! I'm counting on the Thanksgiving release of the next Mystery Case Files game, which I'm sure will be a CE. And I've already purchased a collector's edition this month. I still have 2 punch card credits and I'm up to 4 game credits because I keep buying so darn many games when they have a sale!! crazy
Posted By: MaG

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/09/10 04:33 PM

Sparkle and Sherlock,

You won't be disappointed on this one. smile
Posted By: jody319

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/09/10 09:23 PM

Sherlock...I have the same problem. Have all these credits, plus the regular game credits piling up...CE's, games from other sites and Adventure games keep coming up! I gotta use my credits...oh my I'm in a pickle cause I know I'll end up buying Sherlock and for sure MCF! sad

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/12/10 02:08 AM

MaG and jody, HELP! I did it. I just bought this game because I don't want to stop playing!
I guess I'll wait to see what next month brings.... lol
Posted By: Happy Gamer

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/12/10 02:13 PM

Boy, I think there is something seriously wrong with me.....I never have credits left over and continue to buy games weekly....trying to catch up with some of the older games since I'm new to this genre. My Visa was a long sheet of Big Fish...Big Fish...Big Fish. Does anyone else have this issue????

Loved Void!!

Happy Gamer

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/12/10 03:53 PM

I think you are in good company!
Are you all enjoying Baskerville?

Ana wave

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/12/10 08:58 PM

So far, it's a great game. I am really enjoying the abilities you gain. Very novel idea for a casual game. It very much has the adventure game feel. smile
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/12/10 10:17 PM

Ana, this game is fantastic! It rates 5 stars all the way in my opinion so does Phantom of the Opera. Happy gamer, my husband just read our cc draft record and mine is full of Bigfish columns of them. Oh dear this is an addiction i never want to kick life is too short to live without BFG anyone else agree?

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/12/10 10:49 PM

Sherryah and Sherlock, glad to hear you all are enjoying this. I did not want it to end, it was a perfect game.

Ana wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/13/10 12:31 AM

I hate it when a game has achievments, I become obsessed about getting them all!!!crazyLoving this game.

thracia
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Frogwares new IHOG - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Hound of Baskervilles Sneak Peek - 11/13/10 12:36 AM

Another extraordinarily produced masterpiece!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community