GB HOMEPAGE

Puzzle Bots available for pre-order!

Posted By: davegilbert

Puzzle Bots available for pre-order! - 05/02/10 04:58 PM

Hi Boomers! Those of you on my mailing list already know this, but I thought I'd pop on here and let you know face-to-face (as it were).

Our latest game, Puzzle Bots, is now available for pre-order! Puzzle Bots is a game designed by Erin Robinson and produced and programmed by my wife and I. It’s a cute romp of a game where you control 5 tiny robots as they explore the robot factory where they were made, getting involved in all sorts of hijinks and meddling with their inventors’ lives (and solving a mystery to boot!).

Pre-order now and you'll get some really sweet art (details here) as a free gift. Pre-order the CD and you'll get the art, the game's soundtrack, as well as a home-printed jewel case.

For more information, you can check out the game’s site at http://www.puzzle-bots.com.

Also, join our Facebook page to view special promos and screenshots before everybody else does.

Anyway, that's all from me. Thanks everyone!

-Dave
Posted By: Becky

Re: Puzzle Bots available for pre-order! - 05/02/10 05:13 PM

Thanks Dave! wave

EDIT: Dave, what is the official release date?
Posted By: davegilbert

Re: Puzzle Bots available for pre-order! - 05/04/10 11:03 AM

Hi Becky. It comes out this Friday. smile
Posted By: Becky

Re: Puzzle Bots available for pre-order! - 05/04/10 11:31 AM

Thanks Dave. That's nice and soon. grin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Puzzle Bots available for pre-order! - 05/04/10 01:30 PM

It is a great game, lots of fun. I think it will be fun for adventurers looking for something lighthearted and casual players alike.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community