GB HOMEPAGE

Please Suggest (I)HOGs without Nooses or Images of Hangings

Posted By: Cowgirl

Please Suggest (I)HOGs without Nooses or Images of Hangings - 05/24/10 11:36 PM

I realize this is an odd request, but right now I am looking for IHOGs or just plain HOGs that do not have images of nooses or hangings. I have about a million games from Big Fish so it’s probably easier not to list what I have. smile I will say that I have all the
  • Mystery Case Files
  • Hidden Expedition
  • Big City Adventure
  • Mystery P.I.s
  • most collector’s additions
Any suggestions are appreciated and it’s always nice to find a new game or rediscover an old friend. Thanks for any help with my request. puppy thanks
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Please Suggest (I)HOGs without Nooses or Images of Hangings - 05/25/10 12:58 AM

Sorry cowgirl, it's a commonly used item to find and I am hesitant to make a suggestion because I can't be sure.

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Please Suggest (I)HOGs without Nooses or Images of Hangings - 05/25/10 03:30 AM

Boy, you're right, Ana. I hadn't thought about it, but a noose is a common item to find. Can't say I've ever seen any "hangings" though.
Posted By: Magwitch

Re: Please Suggest (I)HOGs without Nooses or Images of Hangings - 05/25/10 09:14 AM

Cowgirl, try the 'Dream Day' series of HOGs, all available at Big Fish. They are all themed around weddings and romance and are very upbeat with lovely artwork. I'm almost certain you won't come across any nooses or other macabre images. They are straight HOGs, except Dream Day Bella Italia, which has some IHOG elements (and which is my favourite). They are lovely, relaxing games.
Posted By: Cowgirl

Re: Please Suggest (I)HOGs without Nooses or Images of Hangings - 05/26/10 05:46 AM

Magwitch, thanks for the ‘Dream Day’ suggestions, I’m trying them out right now. They seem very nice. It’s so funny how one’s HOG skills disappear when one hasn’t played in a while.

BrownEyedTigre and Draclvr, it’s amazing how many times they pop up in a game when they are the last thing you want to see. I had no idea how often they were used. There is one game I can think of off the top of my head (because I was playing it the other day) and while it wasn’t human, a doll wasn’t something I wanted to see either. It was
Click to reveal..
Mind's Eye: Secrets of the Forgotten.

Again, I appreciate the help!
thanks
Posted By: cris53

Re: Please Suggest (I)HOGs without Nooses or Images of Hangings - 05/27/10 10:34 PM

Steer clear of the new Puppet Show game, Cowgirl.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community