GB HOMEPAGE

Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 02:39 PM

You can download Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials here.

Quote:
The famed writer Nathaniel Hawthorne has died during a freak snow storm, and his ghost has come to you, asking for help. Travel back and forth in time from the scene of the author’s demise to the 17th century, where a town is going mad with rumors of witchcraft and a woman is facing the gallows. Unravel the secrets of Salem’s accused witches and solve the death of Hawthorne in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials, a fun Hidden Object game.

Collectible clovers
Fantastic graphics
Solve the Midnight Mystery!
Check out the blog walkthrough here.
Get the Strategy Guide. !

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 02:56 PM

Dwnld early this morning.So far so good.Graphics,and storyline are good. I liked the first one also.

thracia
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 03:51 PM

Thanks, Ana smile

I just dld the trial and played a bit, looks good so far. I love the skeleton hand, nice touch! LOL
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 04:43 PM

I liked the first game and bought this one without a trial with my free coupon. Everything's looking good, the story, the graphics, the HO are not very difficult to find which is good for my eyes. I'm enjoying the game.
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 05:25 PM

I can't even get out of the cemetary. I must have had dumb pills for lunch.
Posted By: Kate Anne

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 06:10 PM

Too funny Patsy. I bought this game a few minutes after I started playing. I'm about half way through and don't want it to end. I love everything about it. As far as I can tell it is going to be a very decent length. I'm stuck on a puzzle right now so I had to get out and take a break. If I do that it usually becomes clearer to me what I need to do. Hope everyone has a good time playing this game. Very happy that it is a rainy Saturday and can't get out to do yard work.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 08:12 PM

Bought it without even trying. I just know it will be a great game!
Posted By: cris53

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 09:13 PM

I am finding it a huge improvement on the Flux Family Secrets. I hope BFG has realized it's World Cup football(soccer)at the moment and some of us are DESPERATE to avoid it! Come on BFGUY, take pity, keep 'em coming. This is a VERY good game!
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 09:52 PM

Does the flashing and lightning stop after awhile? I tried the demo and really like it, but it also gives me a headache.
Posted By: abby

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 09:56 PM

Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough
for this games.THANK YOU!

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 10:00 PM

It will be coming soon on BigFish, it was released ahead of schedule and the walkthrough was not done yet.

Ana wave
Posted By: abby

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 10:08 PM

Thank you very much for letting me know about the walkthrough.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 10:36 PM

Thanks Ana, fantastic game. Great IHog, good graphics and story. thumbsup

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 10:42 PM

Life is getting in the way so only about 60 percent through the game but (only worth sitting on) I have to say this is the best, yes, the best game I have ever played.
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/12/10 11:29 PM

This is much better than the Poe game. First, improved game play in terms of adventure (still no way to turn off the sfarking sparkles, however) and puzzles. Second, superior attention to authentically presented historical amusement by which I mean carefully worded documents and text about graphic details. Although I have to say, I thought those poor people in Salem were crushed under stones either until they confessed or until death. But, hey, I haven't finished the game yet. Third, the art is far more engaging.

Salem Witch Trials is a winner by several furlongs.

And I, too, am sure that the guy in the grated cellar is sorry for what he did. Yeah, and very funny touch.

Posted By: looney

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 04:37 AM

Holy cow, am I jealous of you guys! I tried the trial and just as with the Poe game, I couldn't take the bird/crow. This is what happens when you have a phobia that gets into your games! pacify

It really does seem like a great game, and for anyone who does not have the bird phobia, don't hesitate to get it!

In the meantime, I'll just live vicariously thru you all .. so play on! thumbsup
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 05:31 AM

Finished this evening and I really enjoyed the game! Great game play, great storyline, great length! All good!
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 12:56 PM

Darlene WOW I am impressed this is a tough game and you did it without any walkthru or stragedy guide?

Please someone help me I am stuck in the Judges house with the clock

Click to reveal..

I saw on BFG Forum the clock hands will form a key for Judges door but they disappeared on me.

Click to reveal..

I got the gold knob off clock and I must have moved the hands right because there are no hands on the clock now. I can't even get a close up on the clock. However I do not have the hands of the clock! Where did they go? I looked at the lock of the judges door and put on the door knob but the door is still locked. Someone mentioned a tool by the bookcase by I don't see that either. Thanks in advance whomever helps me.
Click to reveal..
[/spoiler][spoiler]

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 07:15 PM

I'm stuck. I believe I have the ingredients to make the potion but I can't get into Sarah Good's house to make it. She keeps saying go away stranger. Can anybody help?
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 08:46 PM

I'm having a problem opening the safe in the office on the train.

I have the morse code, is this the code for the safe? If so, do you put in the numbers
left turn-right turn-left turn-right turn?

Thanks Marion
Posted By: Marian

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Flo NS
I'm having a problem opening the safe in the office on the train.

I have the morse code, is this the code for the safe? If so, do you put in the numbers
left turn-right turn-left turn-right turn?

You were thinking the way I was thinking about the safe puzzle.

Here's a hint:

Click to reveal..
Use the stethoscope on the safe.

As far as your problem goes, Gail, I am trying to remember what I did in that part of the game; I can't remember offhand what the sequence was.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 09:28 PM

This is a great game, but I'm stuck. I'm supposed to have acquired a bag of coins from the judge's office and this didn't happen. I read on Big Fish forum that others had this problem. One suggestion was to start the game over and SKIP the coin puzzle on the rug in the judge's office. There's got to be a better answer. Help, please.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 09:51 PM

I'm not sure what to tell you, Sparkle. I did the coin puzzle and had no problem getting the bag of coins. One thing I have noticed with the game is that you can't ever assume that you are "done" with any particular room; several times I have gone back to a room later and there was something else to do that wasn't there before.

Is there anything else you can do now besides get the bag of coins? I'm thinking the bag of coins might show up if you go do something else and then return to that room later.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 10:03 PM

Thank you for responding, Marian. I don't know if there's anything else I can do right now. The character who has the key I need requires the bag of gold. What I don't understand is why, if I played the coin game on the rug correctly, the bag of gold should have been added to my inventory (according to the walkthrough) and it was not.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 10:18 PM

I don't understand that either. I just took a look at the Big Fish Games forums and read the notes that had been written by people who didn't end up with a bag of coins. Maybe this is a glitch that happens to some folks and not others, depending on what order you have done some previous things? I don't know. I wish there was a solution other than your having to restart the game, though.

If enough people have this problem, there may be a fix/update forthcoming for the game.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 10:20 PM

Thanks Marian. I guess I'll try starting the game over.
Posted By: cris53

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 10:38 PM

I got the coins, but at the projector I hadn't got the cartridges (even though had I picked them up) I exited and went back in and lo and behold they had miraculously turned up. Sounds like an update will be in the post!
Posted By: gaily

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 10:52 PM

hi all,
I am wandering around looking for the rest of the shovel to find Hawthorne's grave. Any nudges would be appreciated.

As is so often the case....I found it after posting. Great game so far!

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 11:42 PM

Started over. It didn't take long to get past where I got stuck. This time I got the bag of gold and was able to move forward. ????

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/13/10 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Sparkle
Started over. It didn't take long to get past where I got stuck. This time I got the bag of gold and was able to move forward. ????

Strange, isn't it? Maybe there's some coding bug somewhere in the game's logic. At any rate, I'm glad you can proceed now with the bag of gold! smile

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 01:28 AM

Sorry some of you are experiencing glitches in the game.

Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 02:19 AM

I figured out how to read the paper on the desk... but it is so far away I can't read it. Is it my eyes? It seems like I need to do something with that note... but what?

I already
Click to reveal..
used the coal

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 02:33 AM

how do you put in a spoiler?

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 03:06 AM

Hi Gaily, since I was stuck there for so long until someone told me how to leave the English mansion that is where your at right? and you are trying to go back to cemetery to look for rest of shovel and the ghost will not let you saying the answer is in the walls of the house? if so

Click to reveal..
The handle of the shovel is in the shed. The other part is by the bridge by the bush on left side.
To leave town go to the creepy house with creepy door handle it is the sheriffs house. Look at bush on right side there is a plaque for the statue in the graveyard. You can leave town now. I hope that helps you.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 03:09 AM

Newyorklady
Click to reveal..
Did you find the Morose code book?
Did you find the stethoscope in Doctors room with dead body? You need it to open the safe, listen for the sound of click when trying to open safe.
Did you find the safe? you use morose code book with the paper. I have to admit I skipped the puzzle though in the safe even after knowing this. Maybe you can figure it out better.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 03:47 AM

Yes to all your questions Sherryah except using the objects on it. Thanks... will try.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 03:58 AM

Downloaded this morning... one word. Delicious!

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 12:15 PM

Does anyone know where the piece of coal is to use on the paper for the code? I can't go back anywhere. I opened the safe but can't get the code.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 12:24 PM

I Finished the game and that meant staying up all night to do it. I think the game is FANTASTIC!rah
There is much interactivity and that is my favorite part. The hints are generous. Graphics beautiful, storyline compelling to know what will happen next. Music good didn't get on my nerves.

A few WOW moments where things jump out at you. The hidden object games have a reason. The game is re-playable with new hidden objects. I will be playing it again because I did not find all 50 clovers to unlock more game.

I can't recommend this game highly enough. The only thing that would have made it perfect is voice overs. I hate having to guess what the ghosts sound like.

Awe well can't have everything sometimes. I loved Edgar Allen Poe and loved this game equally. Looking forward to the next one.

I had no glitches in the game. I am Leary about games with the occult in the title but this game did not have me casting spells or drawing and standing in pentagrams. I usually I read walkthru to make sure that doesn't happen. Whoosh big relief. thanks

I also got to talk to Abe Lincoln ghost LOL and learned history lessons. This game also made me wonder if the women who were executed in Salem were really all witches. I never heard the theory this game teaches, gives a person a pause for thought.

You can tell a lot of time went into the game just for the little extra animations. I like that the story had a ending that makes sense. Also a nice lengthy game. I had to consult the walkthru only a few times so the difficulty level for me was perfect. No two mini games were the same. You get your moneys worth thanks BFG for winner.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 12:27 PM

Click to reveal..
GBC You are on the train, in the room with the bed and shelves. Take your cursor to the door next to the shelves. You will find the coal there. Hope this helps

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 12:53 PM

duh Disregard my post. Found it!!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 01:00 PM

Glad that you solve it, GBC.
Posted By: menahune

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 02:05 PM

I need help please - near the end of the game, I'm suppposed to go to the House of Seven Gables and "pry" something

Can't find the house - what does it look like? I wonder if I need something in the tool box to pry with

Fantastic game - the journal helps a lot.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 02:32 PM

Did you know there's a walkthrough on BF Forums?
Posted By: Redz

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 02:50 PM

Wow! What a great game! But I only found 45 clovers. A reason to play again???

Happy Birthday, Flo

Joan birthday

Posted By: bkrytr

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 03:33 PM

I am at the very beginning. After finding the ho's, am supposed to exhaust conversation with ghost, then click on its hand to go to the cemetary. Problem is, after the ho part, the ghost doesn't reappear for me. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I picked up all I was supposed to.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 06:26 PM

got it. thanks
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 06:47 PM

This is a VERY Good game... rah

You combine objects to get new ones....

I just love it....Also it is very scary scared

Bought it right after 5 minutes of game play.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 08:20 PM

OK... I opened the safe but now have to unlock a book... I have no clue where to get the code and there is still not a WT. Can someone give me a hint?

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 09:10 PM

NYLady BFG has the walkthru now and also Gamezebo if memory serves me correct. Check out BFG forum to get walthru or gamezebo. Have fun it is a great game.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 09:26 PM

I have the Gamezebo w/t and am trying to do the "gavel puzzle" but even though I have the calendar and the gavel is working, trying to follow the trail is not working. I keep hitting "red" spots.

Any hints available to get me through this puzzle please? I will go to BFG now and see if their w/t is easier. **I can't find the w/t at BFG, not posted yet, but since it is by Margie I am thinking it will be the gamezebo one?

help please

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 09:57 PM

The walkthrough link is in my first post.

Linda, Margie hasn't worked for GameZebo in over a year. She works for BigFish.

Ana wave

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 10:52 PM

Thanks for the link.

Sorry about not knowing Margie is BFG now. But it does explain why their blog w/t's are so great!
praise
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/10 10:59 PM

While I had to use the WT to find a puzzle at the end of the game (a sure sign of sparkle dependency, which I dislike), I did manage to find 53 clovers. Does anyone know how many were there total?

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 01:23 AM

The blog walkthrough is now up and posted. The link is in my first post.

Ana wave
Posted By: ramona

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 03:08 AM

Sounds like this one is a winner. After I finish Flux 2, will have to get this with my credit and this will also fill my card. I absolutely love when there is the extra challenge of finding something extra.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 04:17 AM

Just finished the game and didn't have to look at the walkthrough, but I certainly didn't find all of the clovers!

This game will have good replay value. smile
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 04:34 AM

I've played it 3 times now just so I could get at least 50 clovers!! I finally did it!! happydance
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 12:03 PM

bravo Sherlock wave

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 02:17 PM

f admit I skipped the gold coin puzzle I wasn't taking a chance in having to do a restart of the game. No problem the bag appeared and I grabbed it.
I have to say though this is the first time I didn't complain about having to restart a game it is that great of a game in my opinion.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 02:25 PM

For the gavel puzzle this is what I remember

Click to reveal..
There is a chest and you take the gavel that you had to combined if memory serves me correct You use the calendar dates and take the gavel and go to those dates in red moving the gavel only to those numbers. I did not skip the puzzle it was one of the easier ones for me.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 06:14 PM

Thank you very much Sherryah.

I did finally have to skip the puzzle because even with the w/t I kept getting a red box when I was sitting on the correct square, 8 just didn't give me the blue the way it was supposed to and it kept sending me back to square 1, quite literally.

It has not ruined the game for me - I just had to finally skip the puzzle rotfl

Great game and well worth the entry fee! happydance
Posted By: jody319

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 10:14 PM

I did the gavel puzzle, then looked in the "book" down to the left and it showed the way through. Don't know if this will help other folks or not, but thought I would mention it.

Jody (great super game...just wish it were larger on my screen as it would make it easier to find da little hidden clovers! And it's not that I haven't punched full screen as I have done, it's that it is still small and doesn't use my whole screen!)

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/10 10:48 PM

I did notice the book had a diagram - I wonder if it was different from the walkthrough duh

Now I am totally lost - I cannot find The House of the 7 Gables? I am wandering all around Salem but simply going in circles.

AARGH! Can someone put me on the right road please?

**Never mind! Found it and finished the game!! All I had to do was ask and then I could find it!
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/10 02:07 PM

I just finished the game. I didn't find all the ravens or clovers, and I can't play the unlimited part of the game, but it sure was fun to play.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/10 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Tammy64
I just finished the game. I didn't find all the ravens or clovers, and I can't play the unlimited part of the game, but it sure was fun to play.

Me neither but it was a great game!

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/10 04:02 PM

Finished the game. This was the best casual game I played so far this year! thumbsup
Posted By: my10rugrats

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/10 06:49 PM

if you bought it go back in a play a new game . thats what i did and was able to play the unlimited part
Posted By: jody319

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/10 08:50 PM

I probably would go back and find the rest of the clovers, but it is just HO's and I would rather solve than search. I figured out by the way, if you are having the same problem of the small screen even though you chose the full screen, that if you click on the link to the other Mystery Game, it makes the screen full size. Of course I didn't find this out until I was completely through with the game hardwall ...so I missed 2 clovers...and the others were hard to see on a small screen.

BUT I loved the game, one of the best in a long time IMHO!

Jody

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/10 10:49 PM

I am playing through again - looking for all the clovers.

Retried the gavel puzzle and this time was able to solve it as shown below.

Click to reveal..
This time I tried the gavel again - same problem - so I decided to go back over my first 2 blocks and hit # 8 & # 9 in order and this time it worked.

So the solution puzzle picture is what didn't work for me. You cannot take the dates/numbers out of order.

luck

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/10 11:47 PM

yay Linda....so glad you got it. That's always a great feeling!
Posted By: menahune

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/17/10 04:04 PM

I have a question about the unlimited portion of the game. I finished the game, but didn't find all the clovers, so I went back and started again. Playing thru with the walkthrough I found 50 clovers and quit. Now I have eight scenes for the unlimited section.

My question is - are there more than eight scenes if you finish the game with all the covers?

on to Agatha Christie now

Janice
Posted By: OldMan44

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/17/10 04:39 PM

Menahune,

No there are only a total of 8 HOG scenes. When you play a scene it will ask you to find a number of items & when you find those it will give some new items to find and will keep doing so until you find ALL of the items that were hidden in that scene. Hope that answers your question.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/17/10 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: looney4labs
yay Linda....so glad you got it. That's always a great feeling!

Thanks L4L! I did feel better doing the puzzle! I don't know why the picture didn't work for me - really doesn't matter - I am just glad I found a working solution instead of skipping the puzzle again.

Now we wait another year for the nest Midnight Mystery game!

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/18/10 03:50 PM

Did anyone happen to let the credits roll and see what was at the bottom of them?

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/18/10 05:42 PM

No - but if you can tell me where to find the one missing domino - the 2+3 - I will watch them!

I am so close to finishing the game the 2nd time around and cannot for the life of me find the last domino duh

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/18/10 09:04 PM

I just finished the game,absolutly loved it ,even better that the first one.Raylin, I don't exactly remember where it was, but I had all of them so they weren't hard to find. I'm sure you will find it soon.

thracia

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/18/10 11:46 PM

I have been everywhere I can go - just cannot locate the missing domino. I found it with no problems the first time through duh

Oh well, on to PuppetShow 2!
Posted By: Newgames

Midnight Mysteries - Salem Witch Trials - 06/19/10 12:15 AM

I just wanted to say thank you to BrownEyedTigre for the walkthrough on BFG.

I am having the same problem as anyone else about the coins on the floor. Thank is ok-later BFG is working on that one.

The bookcase on the left side of the fireplace has blue gears. Can you tell me what is that for?

Please switch over to casual games - Sorry.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 12:59 AM

Raylin, have you tried looking at the Walkthrough to find the missing one? luck

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 01:22 AM

Newgames, I moved you from Hints. I haven't played yet, I am sorry to say. I do write walkthroughs for BigFish but I did not write this one. The Queen of Casual Walkthroughs, Margie did this one. Hopefully someone that has played will be along shortly.

Ana wave

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 02:30 AM

please tell me how to do a spoiler so I can tell Raylin where the dominoe is.

Thanks Ana, I'm going to write it down and save it.

I didn't realize there were 2 ways to reply. I won't forget this time.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 02:49 AM

Switch to full reply and click on the megaphone looking thing. YOu type inbetween the spoiler tags.

Ana wave

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 04:17 AM

Dominoes

Click to reveal..
There are only 3 dominoes to get, 2 are at the door 1 on steps and 1 above the arch, the 3rd is in the right locked/open trunk at Sara's home,

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 01:54 PM

Thanks Flo! I know I got the one in the trunk because I have searched it over and again rotfl

I thought there was one in a hallway or something so I will check where you are telling me. I would really like to 'finish' the game again!

kissy Linda

Got it!
Click to reveal..
missed the one over the archway! only place I never returned to!!
Thank you so much Flo & BET (I went back to the BFG w/t and just kept reading!)

BTW, I did watch all the credits this time and there is a note left for all of us to read - perchance the foretelling of another game coming?

At Sarah's, buried 'neath the grave;
Tis a raven egg on Easter born.
Approach the tombstone and be brave;
A rodent shift exposes what we have sworn.

P.S. What is a scaredy cat? I never got one in either playing.

**edit: Just a question - I am playing games in Windows 7 for the first time - if I have any browser windows open, the game crashes instead of opening. Is this normal? It isn't a terrible problem, just one I never experienced before. I "think" it comes from banners loading on the open browser pages.
thanks

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 06:34 PM

Maybe the cat comes out if you randomly click too many times.

Actually, the one thing I couldn't do with this game was to reduce it to the tool bar below, and if I had the walkthrough open, it would freeze and I'd have to reboot to get rid of it.

Some games just want the computer all to themselves.

Glad you finally finished. Great game.
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 08:07 PM

Hi, Flo!

I believe the cat does come out only if you randomly click too many times, and it temporarily replaces the raven above the Hints button.

ICAM that it's a great game, and the HOs are different every time you play. I played 3 times because I wanted to find 50 clovers, but ended up printing off a walkthrough because I was only able to find 47 on my own.

Susan

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/19/10 09:15 PM

I have been able to press the "windows" button and leave the games open but see my desktop to access the walkthroughs. Almost every game lets me do this.

Now I guess I will have to play it yet again so I can check out the cryptic message about the grave at Sarah's house!

**edit: I started a 3rd time - finally reached Sarah's house again. How does one click on the grave duh I tried but without success.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/20/10 01:33 PM

At Sarah's, buried 'neath the grave;
Tis a raven egg on Easter born.
Approach the tombstone and be brave;
A rodent shift exposes what we have sworn.

It seems you just need to approach it and a rodent moves away and exposes it.

Maybe go back there every once in awhile to check, it might not happen til close to the end of the game maybe.

Well, I just finished the game for the 2nd time, didn't use any hints and found 50 clover, although I guess that's not all of them according to Achievment list.

I couldn't approach the headstone either, so not sure what they're talking about with that verse.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/20/10 08:29 PM

Thanks Flo! It has to be about another sequel in the series! This was a great game!!

If I get better results, I will let you know for sure!

**edit: I played through the game yet again - still cannot approach that grave and I saw no rodent crossing the path either.

Hmmmm. Maybe Ana knows something?

Ana didn't know - but Mumbo Jumbo gave me the answer!
Click to reveal..
You hold down the shift key with your cursor over the tombstond and when you see the eye, click on it!
thumbsup

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/10 03:42 AM

I just played enough to get to Sara's house and saw what they were talking about.

Ok, thanks, I'll do that.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/10 02:19 PM

According to the MumboJumbo Customer Support,
Click to reveal..
All the people shown there are programmers, artists, producers and QA,
and the lead designer, John Newcomer.
Click around - there are things to be clicked on too!

wave Linda

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/26/10 10:46 PM

I just finished the Flux game and used one of my credits and just started Midnight Mysteries 2. I have only played a few minutes and love this game. Story looks like it will be really interesting!!

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/29/10 04:42 PM

I'm having a problen with the lock on the customs house. The video goes too fast. Can anyone give me a step by step to get the lock open?

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/29/10 05:04 PM

Bkrytr, have you tried the Walkthrough Here? luck

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/29/10 05:50 PM

I've tried all the wt's. They all have a video of this puzzle. The video goes too fast.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/29/10 05:59 PM

Got it!

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/29/10 06:13 PM

Ok, I just had to find the puzzle you are doing - instead of watching the video, just look below that in the Walkthrough and follow the diagrammed picture - it shows where everything goes.

If the ghost isn't moving, it means you have the wrong color bowl in the window, bottom left. You are probably doing everything right but with the wrong color.

luck

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/01/10 01:06 AM

I finished this game and it was great. I really enjoyed it.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/01/10 01:07 AM

I thought so to! WTG ramona!!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/01/10 01:40 AM

I loved it too! Games like this one are so much more enjoyable.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/01/10 09:32 PM

I hope they are working on another sequel. I played the first one which was really good but I think this one topped that.

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/01/10 10:42 PM

me too!
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/10/10 04:50 PM

Just finished this game and loved it!
I did not find all 50 clovers, but will replay the game with a WT next time.

I have not played the first one in this series, but now I am off to download the Edgar Allen Poe game.
Very enjoyable!
Jeanne

Re: Midnight Mysteries 2 - Salem Witch Trials - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/10/10 05:17 PM

I think I found a total of 53 clovers,athough all you need is the 50.

thracia
© 2024 GameBoomers Community