GB HOMEPAGE

GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 03:20 PM

yay We are giving away 4 unlock keys to Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal to 4 lucky winners courtesy of Codeminion. yay

For info and links to the game please check out this thread.

To enter, please download the demo from here and then post your comments regarding the game on this thread. All staff and members are welcome to enter.

Anyone who leaves a comment about the game (after playing part of the demo) in this thread is automatically entered. The winners will be chosen at random, not by the creativity of your post.

The giveaway will end Monday the 28th of June at 8PM Central Time and winners will be announced on Tuesday June 29th.

luck everyone and once again, a special thanks to Codeminion. bravo

Ana
Posted By: Becky

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 06:29 PM

Wow! Thanks Ana and Codeminion. wave
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 07:34 PM

A very interesting game play...It is very different then the other HOGs..

I must say one thing if it wasn't for the magnifier glass I wouldn't of found many things.

I did enjoy the humor...Just loved the Rats rah The graphics are very good, and I liked the voices...

Nice game !!!

Thanks, Ana

Thanks, Codeminion
Posted By: cailyn

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 07:39 PM

Great game I was going to buy it today but now I'll wait!! I really like the Demon, and his comments are cute!Thank You Ana and Codeminion wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/24/10 11:33 PM

I downloaded the game and played part of the demo. Beautiful graphics, good voiceovers. The game seems very polished. I didn't play long enough to really be able to determine how challenging the game gets and will be interested to read what other folks have to say about it who have played the entire game. smile
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 01:01 AM

This is a funnnnn game. Love the rats, love the options where you can actually hear the settings, hints recharge really fast and the entire thing has me laughing as I play.
Posted By: DanceWarrior

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 11:26 AM

I love the art style of the game! From what I've seen so far, I'm enjoying it, from the story, to the music, the voiceovers and the gameplay itself. Can't wait to see what happens next! smile
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 01:22 PM

Hi Ana
Thanks for the link of the demo. I wouldn't have known anything about the game. I love a game where there are full voices in it. The characters are fun and the game is very beautiful.

Cathy wave
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 02:42 PM

Enjoyed the demo. Love the cursor and the demon hint guy. Great graphics and the magnifying glass helps with the small objects. No timer and actual voices. I look forward to playing the entire game
Kim
Posted By: joanieS

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 03:49 PM

Fun, different. Nice voice-overs. Was going to complete the survey they offered but couldn't find it.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 05:05 PM

It's a fun game, nice graphics. I played the full demo. I also liked the Demon LOL and I'm so glad they had a magnifying glass!

Thank you Ana and Codemion!
Posted By: lexxy

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 05:35 PM

I played most of the game but had to save to take care of business but for some reason I could not take the survey, it appears the link is broken. I really enjoyed it very much and will probably pruchase it.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 05:50 PM

The game is really cute - lots of going back and forth. I like the fact it lets you know exactly what you are looking for and highlights where you need to be next.

However, the "hints" really doesn't work. I was missing one match and the hint was wasted with, "have you looked here?" and I had already gotten that match.

I exited the demo and tried to do the survey but it didn't load duh
Posted By: rmelone

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 07:23 PM

Enjoyed the demo - a little different approach to IHOG games (which is good.)

I also tried to take the survey at the end but couldn't.

Thanks Ana and Codeminion.

Robert
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/25/10 07:33 PM

Only able to play a few minutes of the demo, have to go to work. Good looking game, like the voices. Fast recharging hints is good for me.

Had same problem with survey not being there.

Edit: Finished demo.
Posted By: NYLady

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 02:14 AM

How can you get into the contest to win the game when there is no survey???

I don't think I'd buy the game now, just because I felt it was misleading.

It was very good though with great voice overs.
Posted By: MaG

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 02:37 AM

I might not be understanding what you mean about misleading. - This is a giveaway not a contest.

The only requirement is to do the demo and post what you think. It's not even a literary requirement - just post.

The winner is picked from the pool of those who posted here about the demo.

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 03:00 AM

NYLady, I never said anything about doing a survey. Please re-read my post.
Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

To enter, please download the demo from here and then post your comments regarding the game on this thread. All staff and members are welcome to enter.

Anyone who leaves a comment about the game (after playing part of the demo) in this thread is automatically entered. The winners will be chosen at random, not by the creativity of your post.

Ana
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 01:02 PM

I played the demo and just loved it. Very different from any other game I have played. It was fun going from one place to another finding what you need. Had to use hints, no doubt. The little rats, spider, parrot and all others is a new aspect as far as helping them get the tasks I need done. The little demon is funny. I hope this helps some to try the game and I would love to have it. If I don't win I will surely buy it. Could not do the survey either.

carlahelp
Posted By: NYLady

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 03:01 PM

<note to self: take course in reading comprehension>

Sorry. I guess I breezed through the description and then when it said their was a survey... I just assumed that was where we leave our comments.

It was a cute game, not sure if I'd buy it or not but I loved the voice overs. The people they chose to do them were very good... fit the characters completely and I love games with voices. The story was cute too.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 05:17 PM

Oops! Posted my comments about the game in the wrong thread...

I know three little 8 year- old girls who are going to love this one next weekend (lots of visiting company!). Of course, great-auntie and grandma is also finding it quite fun. I would have liked to be able to turn off the dialogue boxes for myself, but the girls will like them. I played almost all the way through the rats on my 64-bit Win 7 and it played perfectly so far.

Very cute game! I will finish the demo later this weekend, but I have 114 tomato plants calling my name right now.
Posted By: JKEerie

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 05:41 PM

I played through the demo...and though the objects can be a bit obscure to find without help, I love the characters and voice acting. The little demon reminds me of the fungus on the athlete's foot commercial...but I loved the Chinese rats!!!! smile

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 06:34 PM

I know... Master Tofu??? lol
Posted By: flutist

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/26/10 07:32 PM

Hey Drac, you beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. Downloaded yesterday and finished the demo just now. Cute.

Bets

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 01:27 AM

rah Keep them coming!

Ana wave

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 01:34 AM

I just recently started playing HOG and I must say I really enjoyed this one. I am currently playing Back Mirror but as soon as I finish it I will be buy and play this one with my young grandaughter. The little hint master is just adorable.
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 02:50 AM

Wow, what a very different approach! But, very refreshing. Although, I must say I'm getting very tired running back and forth! I am looking forward to getting beyond the portal. wink
Posted By: acornia

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 01:14 PM

Agree about the to and fro-ing, just glad has a map so can go to places right away.
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 01:53 PM

I played the demo a little...interesting.

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 02:09 PM

Lexxy, there was one bad word in it during the demo, just in case you want to know for your little granddaughter... It made me laugh out loud!
Posted By: gaily

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 05:59 PM

I enjoyed the demo very much. I will probably buy the game if I don't happen to luck out and win here. I would say that I would like it better for the "real" game if there was less help with all of the objects pointed to and circled. Nicely drawn, I think. thumbsup

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 08:10 PM

Draclvr,
Thanks for the heads up. She is very bright for five but one can never be too careful.

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/27/10 09:10 PM

It was the "dam*" word, so, I guess it depends on whether that is too much for her or not. For my 8 year-old crew who will be here this weekend, it will roll off them like water!
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/28/10 12:01 AM

Cute game... nice graphics... and trying to find the potion, I was glad to have a magnifying glass to help!

Thank you Ana and Codemion for an opportunity to win this fun game!

Re: GIVEAWAY - Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal - GIVEAWAY - 06/29/10 01:43 PM

Winners announced here.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community