GB HOMEPAGE

The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/10 01:02 PM

Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

You can download The Lost Kingdom Prophecy here.

Quote:

Help Serena save the Kingdom of Rosefal and keep the dreaded Prophecy from happening in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy! The evil wizard, Balaak, has appeared and is determined to destroy Rosefal! Serena and her friends team up to go on a mind-blowing adventure and save the entire world from tragedy. Dive into this Hidden Object game and become a hero, today!

Immersive atmosphere
Fantastic gameplay
Save the Kingdom of Rosefal!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Becky

Re: The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/10 02:14 PM

The video makes it look more like Match-3 than an IHOG. Does it combine both elements?
Posted By: acornia

Re: The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/10 02:50 PM

From the demo starts off with a hog where have to find the parts to items and place the items on the screen. The rest of the demo has been matched 3 game that can be played in four different modes: linked, swap adjacent, click on cluster, and make a match with what's on the cursor. Just wonder if the next chapter will be different.
Posted By: NYLady

Re: The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/10 03:08 PM

Ugh, I think they incorporate HOG purposely to attract HOG gamers to match 3. So far I've only liked one match 3 because if you played one, in my opinion, you've played them all.

I won't be trying this one.
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/10 03:14 PM

I finished 6 levels of the demo, all of them are match 3 game. The only HO scene was at the beginning, after that the the match 3 game started with the level 1. I actually like this game and considering to get it the next month.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/10 04:14 PM

Once you find all parts from the sections on the right, it will go back to beginning scene and you place the objects you uncovered, about 4 objects, then it's back to match 3 again.

You can also pick whatever way you want to play the match 3, such one click on groups, which is the one I like, or moving to connect 3 or more etc. There are about 4 modes I think.

It's not a bad match 3.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community