GB HOMEPAGE

Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 01:05 PM

You can download Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy here.

Quote:

Help Christine explore the spooky Ashburg Asylum and find her missing grandfather in this dark Hidden Object game! Travel to the eerie grounds of Ashburg and work your way through spine-chilling locations. Solve unique puzzles to progress deeper into the asylum, and closer to Christine’s grandfather. Meet interesting characters, unravel a mystery, and uncover an evil plot in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy!

Enthralling storyline
Gorgeous graphics
Explore Ashburg Asylum!
Check out our Blog walkthrough
Get the Strategy Guide !

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 01:18 PM

5 minutes into the demo I stopped, quit AND BOUGHT IT. I love it. Good music, good story, and excellent graphics. I don't know how fast the hints recover... haven't had to use one yet.

Hidden object scenes good. You will love this one... and just in time to make "6". smile
Posted By: GBC

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 01:30 PM

I agree with NYLady. Woo Hoo! thanks Ana, thanks BF. Super IHog. It has everything I like. Played ten minutes and bought it. Lots of interaction, good story, good graphics and creepy, eerie music and play. thumbsup
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 02:21 PM

This is a super game. Played the whole hour, only because I MUST wait till the ss check comes. This has been a good month for good games. Normally a good game like this I buy after the first couple of scenes.
Posted By: cris53

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 02:34 PM

Just finished. Totally agree, a great game. The story is fabulous and the HOGs don't get in the way too much. I did have to skip some of the mini games, but only so I could gallop on through the adventure. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I will replay. More please....
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 02:48 PM

Really enjoyed the last Nightfall Mysteries game, so not surprised this one is a winner as well. I've been waiting to decide among a bunch of other games I've tried. This one moves the the top of the list.
Posted By: thracia

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 03:10 PM

I also liked the last game, so this was definatley a pleasant surprise this morn. Bought it right off. Lots of great games these past few days. Can't decide what to play first.

thracia
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 04:43 PM

I'm about halfway through the demo and have already added it to my list of purchases for August, since I've filled up my punch card for July. I loved "Curse of the Opera" and this one doesn't look as though it will disappoint.

Susan

Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 07:01 PM

I don't dare play it yet, I've bought 14 games already this month.

But I won't be able to resist, it looks soooo good.

I just hope I can wait a few more days to purchase it, as it's a given that I will.

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 07:52 PM

I couldn't wait. Bought it. (my bad!)
Posted By: connie

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 09:10 PM

I also bought it. That makes enough for 3 free games. Poor credit card. The Billion sale did me in, as I had already bought 5 games.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 09:31 PM

Talk about "so many games, so little time!"

I love what they are coming out with now! These are really great games!!
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 09:41 PM

Does anyone know if a HOG called Mountain Madness has been released yet?
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 10:31 PM

Lexxy, a quick Google Search did not show anything. I found a game called Jeep Mountain Madness, but that one is not a HOG. wave

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 10:35 PM

Lexxy, it is due to release in 2010 but no date yet. You can read about it here.
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/29/10 10:46 PM

I demo'ed the game and it is a lot like Return to Ravenhearst, which I love too. I loved the first Nightfall and this one looks every bit as good.

Now it's just the ol' end of the month, I got 2 more punches on the card, got a couple of credits, do I buy or hold out to see what the next two days hold for Daily Deals that might come up. Already got three games waiting to be bought. Decisions, decisions lol

Koalanut
Posted By: AnneG

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/30/10 12:47 AM

I like the look of this one. I think I'll be getting it.
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/30/10 02:23 AM

Ana,

That is the one I am waiting for. I have found myself very much into these HOG these days and to think that until two months go I had never played one and now it's almost addiction...is that a bad thing?

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/30/10 02:27 AM

If it makes you happy and content and you can afford it, I think it's a beautiful thing. rah

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/30/10 03:13 AM

Hi, lexxy!

I discovered HOGs and IHOGs last November after I had a DSL modem installed so, if you come across a 12-Step Program for our addiction, please let me know lol !

Susan

Posted By: Sherryah

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/30/10 08:20 AM

This game is Fantastic, if you don't buy it you will be kicking yourself. I love it better than Ravenhurst. The games voiceovers are wonderful. The graphic are beyond great. When I was in the asylum toy room the way the game designers designed the toys Oh my its so creepy. sometimes a Character will just jump out at you and I have jumped a few times myself. I hope this is a long game because I already hate think of the fun stopping. The skip option is there for mini games, and the refill hints is very fast.

This is the best IHOG I have played thus far in my opinion and I buy nearly all of them. I especially love the tape recorder cassettes we find and listen to. This reminds of my other favorite from BFG. Please BFG give us more games like this, and the best part is we don't have to pay Collectors Edition price for it.
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/30/10 01:45 PM

I played this demo yesterday and was so engrossed in the storyline that when the trial period ended I was left hungry for more.

Great spooky atmosphere, was startled a few times (love that) during the gameplay.

I already filled my BF card for July, so am waiting for Sunday to purchase this great game. I really enjoyed "Curse of the Opera", and think I will like this one even more!
Jeanne
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/30/10 04:27 PM

Ran out of time just as I put a tape in player. Can't buy it until August, July punch card full.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/30/10 07:46 PM

This is an EXCELLENT game!!!

IHOGs are such a wonderful addiction, I'm in heaven (sigh)

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/10 12:37 PM

It is an excellent game. I was trying to figure out why I like it so much. One thing dawned on me,in the HO scenes, the objects are actually big. No hunting for tiny objects. My old eyes really appreciate that.

thracia

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/31/10 10:02 PM

Maybe we could get a reduced group therapy price on the ihog addiction!

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/10 01:02 AM

Hi, Patsy!

There's an idea. We'll apply for a group discount on our therapy sessions, and there are certainly enough of us here who suffer from the same addiction lol !

Becky may even have reeled a few more in with the wonderful article she wrote a few months ago on casual games because, if I wasn't already hooked, I definitely would have given her recommendations a try.

Susan

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/10 03:21 AM

I can't find the fly wheel and I went through the walkthrough 3 times and can't find where they found it either. I can't put together the generator without it. HELP!

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/10 11:29 AM

NYlady, if my memory serves, you don't have to find the fly wheel. It is already at the bottom of the generator. Look at the schematic in your notebook. To fix the generator you only have to find the deisel fuel, cooling fan, and the power switch.The fly wheel is at the bottom with a crank attached. You only need to turn it. Hope this helps.

thracia

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/10 03:30 PM

Hello, my name is Carol and I am an IHOG Addict! Please do not try to cure me. rotfl

Like Curse of the Opera, this game is thoroughly enjoyable!!! It has the taste of Return to Ravenhearst and Dire Grove. I am so spoiled by these IHOGs. It became a family affair here yesterday as I found my granddaughter and daughter playing. I have nothing negative to say...it's all GREAT!
And now, I must leave you.......as they are coming to take me away aha ho ho he he ha ha.

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/10 06:59 PM

I'm pleased to meet you, Carol. My name is Susan and I am an IHOG Addict. My addiction is not curable either.

I played the demo of "Asylum Conspiracy" on Thursday, but had to wait until today to buy it because my July punch card was full. It was a looooong 2 days lol !

Susan

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/10 10:11 PM

It's always great to meet fellow IHOG Addicts LOL rotfl We are a large circle of friends smile

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/01/10 11:30 PM

Hi, Carol!

The only downside to IHOGs is that they've completely spoiled me to the point that I now find plain old HOGs boring and I quickly lose interest in them.

I played an Agatha Christie HOG a few years ago and really enjoyed it because I hadn't yet discovered IHOGs. I played the demo of the last one that was released but didn't buy it because I was bored.

Now I'm patiently waiting for the regular version of "Echoes of the Past: The Cast of Shadows"" and "Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven" to be released.

Susan

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/02/10 12:45 AM

Susie......continued through a pm.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/02/10 07:07 AM

NY Lady,

Look on top of machine.

Ooops, I just noticed the time you posted. I guess you found it by now.

Flo

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/03/10 11:14 PM

rotfl Did y'all notice the eyes in the Toy Room?

Too funny! the way they follow your mouse!

This is going to be an awesome game! I believe this will be a CE for me!

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/10 03:21 AM

Used my free code on it.

So is NMAC a prequel to Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera?

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/10 10:47 AM

This is so good - I thought it was a CE!

It's supposed to be the next game in the series and if memory serves, there is a sneak peek at the next one too happydance

I think they show the girl as grown up now? Maybe flashbacks?

Prequel is an interesting idea duh Guybrush. I haven't played that much yet. Good games are to be savored praise

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/10 04:24 PM

Hi, raylinstephens!

I didn't realize that "Asylum Conspiracy" is a prequel to "Curse of the Opera" until the very end. I played "Curse of the Opera" in February and loved it, so I'm going to replay to see which characters are from "Asylum Conspiracy".

If you haven't yet played "Curse of the Opera", I would highly recommend it.

Susan

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/10 04:42 PM

I only recently finished Curse of the Opera! I had to start over due to a new computer.

Now I guess after I finish NM:AC I will want to replay them both?!

Oh horrors! rotfl

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/10 05:29 PM

I liked Curse of the Opera very much but I have to say I loved playing Asylum Conspiracy even more.
It's even better to play in a dark room evil

~Carol rotfl

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/04/10 09:59 PM

Hi, raylinstephens!

I still have a few games I want to buy from BFG, so I'm only gonna replay the beginning of "Curse of the Opera" right now to see which characters were in "Asylum Conspiracy". When I replay both games, I'll play "Asylum Conspiracy" first.

Susan

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/10 03:55 PM

The walkthrough says to use the shepherd's crook to get the key off the telephone pole, but when I try to do that the game won't let me, just repeats that I need something.

Edit: NVM. I just kept trying and it finally worked. Apparently there is an exact spot you have click on not just the swirly place.

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/10 04:26 PM

Hi, Guybrush!

Glad you managed to grab the key. I also had problems in that area, so I think you're right. You have to click on the exact spot.

Susan

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/10 05:13 PM

I can't believe the ending of "Curse of the Opera". I'm just stunned.

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/10 06:37 PM

I had to click on the Church Steeple - found that hint in the BFG game's forum!

I post here in case another has the same problem.
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/10 08:22 PM

thanks Raylin wave

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/10 08:56 PM

Hi, Guybrush!

Would you mind filling me in on the ending of "Curse of the Opera"? My computer froze after the final puzzle and I've never been able to see it.

Thanks!

Susan

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/10 11:01 PM

I only just finished the game last week - you'd think I would remember the ending - you'd think incorrectly duh

I am a total blank, lol. So, I wouldn't mind a refresher too.

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/10 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Susie07
Hi, Guybrush!

Would you mind filling me in on the ending of "Curse of the Opera"? My computer froze after the final puzzle and I've never been able to see it.

Thanks!

Susan

Sent a PM.

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/10 02:30 PM

This was a great game that I was enjoying immensely until I got to the safe.... I've been at it for 3 days now. It won't open!!!! Tried everything.

So now the game is useless. I can't get past this point. Really is frustrating. Seems to me the game developers were a bit "off" on this phase because according to the Big Fish forum, I'm not the only one stuck here.

****Oops... wrong thread. Can you remove it, Ana? Thank you! I'm playing so many games I'm getting them mixed up.

Re: Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/10 02:36 PM

Thanks Guybrush! I got the PM and appreciate remembering the ending.

Now I am in the Asylum crazy and some would say I am home here!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community