GB HOMEPAGE

World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish - 08/11/10 01:26 PM

Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

You can download World Riddles: Seven Wonders here.

Quote:
Visit the Seven Wonders of the World as you journey to ancient civilizations in World Riddles: Seven Wonders, a fun Puzzle game! Learn the history of the Seven Wonders of the World, as you take on perplexing puzzles and manic minigames. Explore the most stunning structures and monuments ever created and dive into an ancient world!

Unique puzzles and minigames
Fascinating facts
Journey to ancient worlds!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: NYLady

Re: World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish - 08/11/10 02:10 PM

Sudoku like game. Probably a good game if you like sudoku. I was disappointed because I thought the game would have different puzzles... maybe they are later in the game but I don't care for sudoku so never got to them. Looks to me like most of the games are sudoku.
Posted By: Sherryah

Re: World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish - 08/11/10 10:56 PM

Oh NYLady I am with you I hate Sudoku puzzles and I also thought it would have a bunch of different games. I wish I had known before I downloaded the game what a waste of time. To those of you who like Sudoku puzzles no offense just my opinion doesn't make it right or wrong.
Posted By: Reenie

Re: World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish - 08/13/10 07:45 PM

I just played the demo, too, and it wasn't "Sudoku," which is a numbers/math game, it was "Minesweeper" which is a figure-out-hidden-squares game. Anyway, I was a little disappointed that it was mostly that. I can play Minesweeper for free through Windows. LOL
Posted By: acornia

Re: World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish - 08/14/10 01:29 AM

Would say more like find the picture under the squares but minesweeper is how to play it.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish - 08/14/10 09:31 PM

Is it like Gemsweeper? That was a great game!

I will take a peek!
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish - 08/15/10 08:35 AM

I'll have to look for this one Ana. It looks like a challenging game.
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: World Riddles: Seven Wonders - New Puzzle Game on BigFish - 08/15/10 07:04 PM

A friend of mine is doing this game and is now stuck on the puzzles where you must put the shapes into a box with no pieces left over - does anyone have screenshots?

thanks

** I found a great lady in the game's BFG Forum and she sent me the screenshot! Onward and upward!

*** It turns out it is the 2nd "boxed" puzzle that I need a screenshot for - the one I received was the first puzzle.

So - - - anyone?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community