GB HOMEPAGE

Just wondering

Posted By: Sparkle

Just wondering - 08/11/10 07:15 PM

I've gotten into the habit of playing several HOGS/IHOGS at the same time. That is, I go back and forth between them depending on how much time I have and whether I want to really focus or not. Right now I'm playing one pure HOG by Spin Top, one CE IHOG, and one HOG with a bit of a storyline and a few puzzles. This is what happens when BFG has so many good games to choose from. smile Wondering if others find themselves doing the same.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Just wondering - 08/11/10 07:20 PM

I tend to switch back and forth between IHOGs, match-3 games, and time management games, depending on my mood. So, not exactly the same thing that you are describing, but I do bounce around. smile
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Just wondering - 08/11/10 07:22 PM

I think I've got at least three of these casual games going on right now. It just depends on the mood I'm in or how much time I have when I take a break as to which one I play.

Some of them grab my interest so much that I play them exclusively though. Dire Grove and the Salem Witch Trials would be games I couldn't stay away from.

Re: Just wondering - 08/11/10 09:45 PM

Agree, Draclvr. Games like Dire Grove, Ravenhearst, and the like, tend to keep me engrossed until I finish. It's a matter of the storyline being so compelling that I just have to keep playing to see what happens next. These games are much more like adventure games in that regard. And I started out playing just adventure games. I thought that HOGS would be boring. But once I tried a couple of the really good ones, I was hooked. grin
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Just wondering - 08/12/10 04:46 AM

Sparkle,

I was the same way until I played Dire Grove and now I am hooked and as I look at the boards I see that some times there more gamers here than at the AG Discussion board. The only problem I have is that after paying $6.99, which is not much, I play and delete and have nothing to show for money spent.I know I could burn to disc but there are not that many I would like to replay. I do have a few, Drawn The Painted Tower, Treasure of The Lost Kingdon, Return To Ravenhurst, Dire Grove and Alabama Smith ESCAPE FROM pompeii on disc and I will probably replay so maybe who knows maybe there may be more in the future.
Posted By: acornia

Re: Just wondering - 08/12/10 10:31 AM

Like dragging out a game, too. Will do like a 'chapter' in a game and then go on to the next one. Also playing a mix of hogs, match 3, and time management games.
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Just wondering - 08/12/10 11:49 AM

You know, Lexxy, you can reinstall at any time any of the Big Fish games you buy. And, you don't have to burn the game to a disc in order to replay it.

Just go to My Account then Purchases in BF, and you'll see a listing of what you've purchased along with an install button. Actually, what I do is print out the list and make notes about each game so I know whether or not I'd like to replay it....or whether my husband would enjoy it. Works great.

Barb

Re: Just wondering - 08/12/10 12:53 PM

Cappy is correct, lexxy. Just another great reason to buy games from BFG. Once you buy a game, it's yours for good.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Just wondering - 08/12/10 07:13 PM

What the.....? How did a message I posted in a complete different forum get here? Anyway I've removed it the only way I know how, be editing it away.

I only play 1 casual game at a time, but I often have 1 casual game and 1 adventure game started at the same time.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Just wondering - 08/13/10 08:42 AM

Absolutely Sparkle! I can't turn my computer on without doing at least one level on several casual games!
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Just wondering - 08/14/10 10:30 PM

Yes, absolutely!

Re: Just wondering - 08/19/10 03:37 PM

Right now I'm going back and forth between five different games. I really need to concentrate on finishing one. smile But so many great games coming from BFG in recent weeks, it's hard to decide which one to buy or play next.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community