GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/18/10 09:43 PM

yay We are giving away 3 unlock keys to Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club courtesy of Alawar Games. yay

Quote:

In this colorful game, traveling through mirrors and into inside-out and upside-down worlds is commonplace, and every object you discover has a hidden use. Diligent players will decipher the clues, solve the puzzles, and piece together the tools needed to track the stealthy Snark. The game's seven chapters feature dozens of puzzles, over a dozen mini-games, 30 animated locations, and a light, comical storyline that ends with an unexpected twist.

"Snark Busters is bright, colorful, humorous, and full of surprises," says Kirill Plotnikov, vice-president of publishing of Alawar Entertainment. "It's also packed with unique puzzle-solving challenges, as the actions of the player on one side of a mirror can affect how things appear on the other side. We believed the market was ready for something innovative and fun, and we've delivered it."

Key features of Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club include:

• Seven chapters
• 30 animated locations
• Dozens of puzzles
• Over a dozen mini-games
• A captivating, humorous story

To enter, please post here first, then email me - NO PM's Please! (email address in profile) with Snark in the subject and your member name in the body. All staff and members are welcome to enter. One entry per member please.

The contest will run till Saturday August 21st, 2010 at 8PM Central time. Winners will be announced on Sunday AM.

luck everyone and once again, a special thanks to Alawar. bravo

Ana

Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/18/10 09:45 PM

Yeah I'm in!!!
Kim
Got so excited I forgot to say Hi Ana wave

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/18/10 09:49 PM

lol Hi Kim! wave
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/18/10 10:11 PM

Hi Ana,

Woohoo! I'm in!!!

Thank you Ana, Gameboomers and Alawar Games smile

Good Luck Everyone!!!!

rah
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/18/10 11:45 PM

I'm just finishing this game now. Good luck to all who enter; it's a wonderful game! happydance
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/18/10 11:51 PM

I'm In...

luck Everyone...

Thank You Alawar....

Thank You, Ana

Thank You, GB's for the opportunity... rah
Posted By: Becky

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 12:25 AM

Thanks Ana and Alawar! wave
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 12:55 AM

Since I just won a game last time and I already bought this one, I'll happily leave my 'chance' to some other lucky person. Good luck all! Thanks to Alawar, Ana, and GB. thumbsup
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 03:23 AM

I would like to put my name in.

Cathy
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 03:32 AM

wave I'm in! Thank you, Ana, GameBoomers, and Alawar!
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 05:32 AM

Since I have already purchased and played this game twice rah, I wish all luck and know you will enjoy it.
Kathy happydance
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 07:02 AM

Hiyas, Ana!
happydance another Boomers' Giveaway!
Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club
Thanks to Ana, Boomers & Alawar Games
yahoooooo
Please enter me...email comin 2!

Posted By: cailyn

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 07:14 AM

E-mail is on the way,Thank You Ana,and Alawar games wave
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 01:19 PM

Just finished this game last night. Lots and lots of fun! For me it was the perfect blend of adventure and hidden object. The story line was funny too. Great game, good luck to everybody!

Koalanut
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 01:32 PM

I'm in. Thanks.
Posted By: flutist

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 01:43 PM

Sounds like fun. I'm in.

Thanks to all.

Bets
Posted By: JudyinCT

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 04:30 PM

Off to send my email... Thank you, Ana, GameBoomers, and Alawar for another great giveaway opportunity!
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/19/10 07:49 PM

Thanks to all concerned, e-mail sent.
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 12:54 AM

Hi Ana!
Thanks to you and Alawar for the opportunity to win this game!
"Throwing my hat in the ring."
Jeanne
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 05:59 AM

Thanks Ana and Alawar. I haven't purchased this one yet, so I'll join in the fun!
Posted By: meryl

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 07:17 AM

Me too please Tigre.
Sending email right away. sounds a great game and a lovely opportunity to get it.
Meryl
Posted By: auntiegram

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 01:58 PM

Oh just found this!! What a great opportunity!! I'm in!!

Thanks Ana, Alawar, and Gameboomers!!

Good luck everybody!!

wave
Nan
Posted By: Angelgirl

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 02:13 PM

Hi, Ana. Looks like a great game, I'm in. Angelgirl
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 02:17 PM

Count me in! Looks like a fun game.
Posted By: Newgames

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 03:58 PM

Count me too! Thank you to everyone

Posted By: JKEerie

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 04:16 PM

I'm in for this one, too! Good luck everyone!

JK
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 04:43 PM

I'm in, I'm in.

Thanks to everyone - it sounds like a really great game -If I dont win, then I have to buy it!
Posted By: rmelone

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/20/10 07:53 PM

Count me in.

Robert

Re: Giveaway - Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club - Giveaway - 08/22/10 02:06 PM

The winners are announced here. Congratulations!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community