GB HOMEPAGE

House M.D.

Posted By: cailyn

House M.D. - 09/14/10 07:37 AM

This was released yesterday at Legacy Games I was looking forward to it,but after 30min. of playing the Demo I uninstalled it.I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting!Has any one else tried it? If you have what do you think of it? wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: House M.D. - 09/14/10 01:07 PM

I don't watch House M.D. so I am unaware of the way that he normally speaks, but the attempt at the humor left me scratching my head. It appeared to me to be an CSI Lite game.

Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: House M.D. - 09/14/10 01:32 PM

Cailyn, I just tried the trial. I like the House TV series. I was actually going to buy the boxed version from Amazon and just canceled. I thought it would be like the James Patterson Womens Murder Club series.
Posted By: Sly One

Re: House M.D. - 09/14/10 10:52 PM

Ditto for me me too! I did the demo for several months ago and I was really hoping it changed with the final release, but it didn't really. In fairness some little things did change, but overall I was not very happy with the game either so I also deleted. I am so glad I didn't take advantage of the 15% discount as I would have been so disappointed. I came really close as I thought since it took so long after the demo for it to be released that they would have made some really good changes to it.....but...well let's just say I'm glad I didn't buy it.
Barbara
© 2024 GameBoomers Community