GB HOMEPAGE

BigFish Game Manager

Posted By: Laurette

BigFish Game Manager - 10/03/10 07:53 PM

Today I tried to finish playing a demo. Got message "another game is currently running." No other game was running. Restarted my computer 3 times and all my BigFish games give me the same message. Have contacted customer support, but was curious if that ever happened to anybody else? This never happened before.

Thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: BigFish Game Manager - 10/03/10 08:01 PM

I have seen some other people reporting this problem on the Big Fish forums, yes. Writing to Customer Support is your best bet.
Posted By: Adorable

Re: BigFish Game Manager - 10/03/10 08:19 PM

When that happens to me I check my start menu line (the blue line on the bottom) to see if I hit a wrong key incorrectly. That's usually the problem (i.e., if I have a wt open at the same time as the game I am dumb-fingered and make my own errors). Don't know if this helps, but it happens to me often.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: BigFish Game Manager - 10/03/10 09:37 PM

Thanks, Marian and Adorable. I turned my computer off for about 40 minutes, came back and it worked. Crazy.
Posted By: Springchicken

Re: BigFish Game Manager - 10/05/10 03:01 PM

It happend to me also and recently more often. When I finish playing the game and exit the Game Manager and want to start another game the message would say that some game is still running. But the Task Manager's window is empty and computer is frozen. I contacted the BF customer service and they want to run the diagnostic of my computer.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: BigFish Game Manager - 10/05/10 04:40 PM

It has also happened to me quite a few times recently. When I reboot, all is fine, but it is a nuisance.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community