GB HOMEPAGE

Addictive Buying at BF

Posted By: Mome

Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 03:18 AM

I need some parental controls put on my pc to keep me from checking with BFG EVERY morning to see what the $2.99 game might be!!!

Can someone volunteer their therapy services to me>>!!

Mome
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 03:53 AM

lol I think there are a lot of you out there.

Ana wave
Posted By: AnneG

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 10:48 AM

I'm with you there, Mome. I am out of control this month. Just about to earn my second free game credit. Help!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 12:15 PM

Mome, Anne, count me among the addicted! Ever wake up in the morning and say to yourself..."I wonder was BF has to offer today?" rotfl

By the way, tomorrows game for today is super. I bought it right off. rotfl
Posted By: aretha

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 01:02 PM

Mome, I'm a qualified therapist and I'd love to help but I'm a bit busy buying from BFG at the moment

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 01:47 PM

aretha, too funny. lol
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 02:57 PM

I'm a serious addict and I have given up all hope for a cure!!! Teddo
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 02:59 PM

Sounds like several interventions are needed!!
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Mome
I need some parental controls put on my pc to keep me from checking with BFG EVERY morning to see what the $2.99 game might be!!!

Can someone volunteer their therapy services to me>>!!

Mome

I would but I am a Compulsive BFG-Buyer myself rotfl

I hope it isn't terminal rotfl
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 04:43 PM

Hi, My name is Sorta Blonde, and I'm a BFG addict. wave
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 11:04 PM

Hi sorta Blonde welcome to GA (gamers anonymous) otherwise known as fishoholics :lol
Posted By: AnneG

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By: GBC
By the way, tomorrows game for today is super. I bought it right off. rotfl

Good to know since I bought it this morning. There's my second game credit. lol
Posted By: Marian

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/19/10 11:41 PM

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. whistle
Posted By: ramona

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: aretha
Mome, I'm a qualified therapist and I'd love to help but I'm a bit busy buying from BFG at the moment

That made me laugh out loud. I long gave up trying to control it.
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 03:46 AM

Weekly meetings... call

1-800 I M Hooked (Big Fish... Hooked...LOL)

Luckily I handle the finances in our house so hubby has no clue how much I spend on these games. (Shhhh he could have had a new set of golf clubs.)
Posted By: Mome

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 04:27 AM

It's nice to know I'm not alone. Perhaps we could set up a club meeting on line when the going gets tough & we just can't resist clicking that $2.99 game. We can just email each other --well no that would just giVe us another idea of a game to buy. SOMEONE THINK OF SOMETHING QUICK!!!!

Mome
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 06:42 AM

Is there a "12 Step Program"?
I, too, am well on my way to a 2nd freebie already this month.
blush will go w/the 2 I got last month...LOL
double blush blush , it was 3...
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 01:11 PM

My name is Bernie and I am an addicted BF Gamer. I have just taken up smoking and drinking to take my mind off these games, but so far this has not helped. I shall now sit in the corner with my back to the computer! crazy

Bernie monky
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 02:11 PM

I fit in nicely with this group of addicts. However, I don't want a cure, just a larger bankroll and more games.
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 03:55 PM

Hi, my name is ButterflyBabe, and I, too, am a BFG gameaholic...AND I don't care! yay

I tell my husband and therapist that it's educational and relaxing for me; keeps me from losing my sanity over life's real puzzles that I can't always fix or understand. So give me a break already! razz :

puppy
Posted By: NYLady

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 10:37 PM

I think we can all probably sue our computer companies for damages.... isn't that the way the world works these days???

Our computers keep going to BFG all by themselves and it must be the fault of Hewlett Packard so I'll sue them. LOL if smokers can sue the tobacco companies we can too. smile Then I'll sue Microsoft because the mouse malfunctions and clicks to buy these games...

See you all in court. smile

Posted By: blsbet44

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/20/10 10:59 PM

Hi... I'm blsbet44...
I am working on BECOMING a Bigfish addict and proud of it! bravo

Posted By: jody319

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 01:42 AM

NYLady...my hubby is an attorney and if we want, I'm sure he will represent us all...as I am spending all his intake to buy games. So he might just come out better in the end!

Jody
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 01:45 AM

Ha, ha, ha Marian, I'm sure you don't...just like I don't either..... rolleyes...
Posted By: thracia

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 02:03 AM

Hi my name is Didi, and I have been addicted to BFG since 2007. I have also made my friends, and family, become addicts too. I earned 3 punch cards last month alone. I am also addicted to GB, I freaked out when the site went down yesterday.I tried to get on about 14,000 times. My addiction does not impede my ability to carry on normal everyday functions.....or does it?

thracia
Posted By: connie

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 09:42 AM

Hi my name is Connie, and I'm also addicted to BFG. I earn at least 2 Punch cards a month. Hubby is addicted too. wave
Posted By: blsbet44

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 10:28 AM

Hi connie smile
Posted By: Robertson

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 11:30 AM

Some funny comments; but, I have the same problem and, after accumulating 7 games not yet played, decided to bring it to a halt! Now, I'll grab a $2.99 special if it catches my interest (none this month so far - have most of them!), and make a list of future potential purchases at the $6.99 level. This seems to be working, and I'm enjoying the games in my play list more knowing this. Another hint - don't be tempted by the $4.99 sales!! And, put the freebie after 6 purchases in the back of your mind. Maybe it helps that my wife reviews the VISA statement each month before paying it. wink

Robertson
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 01:01 PM

I have "Carte Blanc" from my husband....he says I manage the money and as long as his check doesn't bounce and theres no one pounding on the door, he doesn't care what I do with the surplus. He has not asked a question about finances for over 40 years. You know what that kind of trust and faith has kept me from ever going over what we can afford. I think he must be using reverse phychology on me and it has worked.........let the games keep coming, no cobwebs or dust gonna form on that internet Visa.

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 01:32 PM

Mome, at least you're addicted to hitting the 2.99 button. I've already played them all at full price. lol

tracia, I got so out of control tuesday when we couldn't get on GB that I started e-mailing the moderators. eek

NYLady, I copied down the HELP number. If my hubby knew how much I spend on games he wouldn't be my hubby anymore. Good thing he doesn't read my posts. rotfl

Isn't it wonderful that we are all incurable? Wishing all my addictive buddies a wonderful Day!Life is good!

Woo Hoo! Wait till you see the new Collectors Edition this morning? rotfl

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: GBC
tracia, I got so out of control tuesday when we couldn't get on GB that I started e-mailing the moderators. eek

lol You and about 20 others, not including facebook messages.

Ana wave
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 10:44 PM

When I couldn't get on GB I thought my husband blocked the site lol

Re: Addictive Buying at BF - 10/21/10 10:49 PM

rotfl That'd be grounds for divorce! lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community