GB HOMEPAGE

Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 02:08 PM

Todays game for Club Members , tomorrows game for all.

You can download Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice here.

Quote:
Help Anna confront her destiny! After her father is murdered, Anna’s future is thrust upon her in Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna’s Sacrifice! Discover terrifying secrets left behind by Anna’s father, and discover that the depths of the human soul can hide some dark secrets. Dive into fantastic Hidden Object gameplay and survive this mysterious story!

Perplexing puzzles
Incredible storyline
Help Anna fulfill her destiny!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: NYLady

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 02:57 PM

A fairly good game that could have been great if only... items to find very small. I got as far as finding the symbols and felt a headache coming on.
Even with the magnifying glass, my eyes were strained.

Other than that it's a fun game with a lot of different twists.

If you have sharp eyes and patience you'll love this game.

Interesting story, fast recovery hints, music is good... but definitely not for me.
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 03:58 PM

I'm playing the demo, but being colorblind and with all the 'muted' tones in the scenes, it's very hard to find objects. Gonna keep trying.
Posted By: menahune

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 05:06 PM

I've tried to download this game, but keep getting a message that says I have to download Flashplayer ?? ActiveX

So I tried to do that, without success - kept wandering around from one site to another and then got stuck on something called FixCleaner and it downloaded McAfee but no Activex

Anyone else have problems with this one? Can you suggest something for me, please

Janice

just received a reply from BigFish in Ireland - since reading remarks of other GameBoomers, I've decided I don't want the game anyway - the suggested fix from BF was just as complicated as the one two years ago - no thanks
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 05:12 PM

I played part of the demo, but not buying. I don't mind items being a little small to find, but these are microscopic.
Posted By: Adorable

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 08:13 PM

I have to agree with Janice. I have no idea what the heck I'm expected to do. How do I get this program(?) or whatever it is I need to play this game. I certainly don't want to buy it if I don't have any idea how to play it. Help!!!!

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 08:22 PM

This is what you need to play all flash games Adobe Flash Player.

Ana wave

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 09:29 PM

thanks, Ana, for your reply; but that doesn't work for me - downloading Flash Player from this site crashes my system

I had the same problem with another game from Big Fish a couple years ago. Correspondence with them went on for several weeks, but problem never solved. BF kept saying it was a problem with MicroSoft

I just gave up on that one, and I will with this one also.

thanks, anyway

Janice

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 10:05 PM

THat is the official website. Do you have all your microsoft updates? You need all your programs and drivers updated in order to run the games. Ask BigFish to run Doctor Felix (?) or something like that, to see what you need.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 10:09 PM

Originally Posted By: menahune
I've tried to download this game, but keep getting a message that says I have to download Flashplayer ?? ActiveX

So I tried to do that, without success - kept wandering around from one site to another and then got stuck on something called FixCleaner and it downloaded McAfee but no Activex

Anyone else have problems with this one? Can you suggest something for me, please

Janice

I get the same error message about Flash Player ActiveX when I try to run the game and I have the latest version of Flash Player installed. duh Therefore, I'm not sure what the problem is and really don't feel like pursuing it, so that's it for me.

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 10:31 PM

back again - to Ana

I've been through that whole DrFelix diagnostics with BF before, and (like Marian) I don't feel like pursuing it

Janice

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 10:40 PM

I can understand that Janice and Marian. It is rare for a game not to play on my computer and it would have to be something huge for me to fiddle with my computer settings and such to make it work.

Ana wave
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 10:51 PM

I am currently playing this game also,
and true the items are difficult to pick out
from the background.
Often found myself staring @ the screen wondering if I was finished w/that particular scene,
or what to do next.
Overall, I am finding it strange, unusual, senseless,
and just plain inane.
Would gladly swap it for another game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/01/10 10:59 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
It is rare for a game not to play on my computer and it would have to be something huge for me to fiddle with my computer settings and such to make it work.

Ana wave

You took the words right out of my mouth. grin
Posted By: raylinstephens

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/02/10 08:19 PM

This is a game with much potential - but you can't see what you're looking for even with the hints - if they didn't "ring" the items, you'd never find them. Hints should load faster - especially since you are supposed to have 3 but can only use one hint at a time and then must wait 1.5 minutes for it to reload duh

Pity hardwall

Maybe the next game will be better happydance
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/03/10 03:34 PM

Yes indeed, this game does have potential. With a bit of tweaking this could have been a good game. I loved the background music, but like a lot of you here, I sat staring at the screen just waiting for the 1.5 minutes to go by for the next hint. What a shame!
Posted By: carlahelp

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/03/10 11:43 PM

Ana, I noticed this game was put out by Gamehouse. Is it true? If so, I am surprised to see it on BFG.

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/03/10 11:52 PM

It is a Reflexive Entertainment Game, not GameHouse.

Ana wave

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/03/10 11:54 PM

Thanks. Ana. I was just wondering.

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/04/10 12:01 AM

Not a problem! Are you enjoying it?

Ana wave

Re: Bloodline of the Fallen: Anna's Sacrifice - New HOG on BigFish - 11/04/10 11:46 AM

Mornin Ana, I played this game thru and I liked it. I can't really say why but it was a good game to me. It seems some of the play could have been a little better but the minigames I liked. I don't remember having to skip any. The story line was different as far as plot goes. Could have been a little longer also. All in all I guess I liked it enough to play again.

Was I too longwinded?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community