GB HOMEPAGE

Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/10 01:56 PM

You can download Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape here.

Quote:
The adventure continues! The first Slingo Mystery was an innovated game that combined classic Slingo fun with Hidden Picture game play driven by a fast paced story line. Slingo Mystery 2 continues the excitement with even more twists and turns, even more Hidden Object fun, and even more Slingo Machines to discover! Help Maggie Gold as she seeks to find out why Freddy’s money hasn’t solved her problems, it just created more. Slingo Mystery 2, once you get pulled in, will you be able to break free!

Discover Slingo Machines
Unique atmosphere
Exciting storyline
Check out our Blog Walkthrough Play Slingo Mystery: Who's Gold

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: jachern

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/10 03:56 PM

I liked the first one, so I will give this one a try. Thanks Ana.
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/10 05:23 PM

didn't care for this. Constant hog.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/10 05:26 PM

There are indeed a lot of HOG elements, but there are also some fun puzzles. And, if you like Slingo, there are numerous Slingo challenges.

I did play and finish the first Slingo Mystery game; while not one of my all-time favorites, it was pretty entertaining, so I'll probably use a game credit on this game as well. reindeer

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/10 05:38 PM

Did I categorize it wrong? What should I call it?

Ana oops
Posted By: Marian

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/10 07:50 PM

Well, in one of the opening scenes, I used a fishing pole to retrieve a briefcase, so the game appears to qualify as an IHOG. smile12

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/15/10 08:37 PM

Thank you ma'am! wave12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/10 05:21 PM

Just started the demo. This is certainly something different. I decided to play in Normal mode. Almost too easy. But judging from the wt, plenty of gameplay. Will wait for some more feedback here to decide if it's a buy or not.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/10 05:27 PM

Just tried the demo, Still not sure if I like it enough to buy it........
Posted By: menahune

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/10 08:13 PM

I like playing Slingo, but not when I can never win. I'm stuck in the ballroom because I can't get 19 slingos to win. Has anyone passed this point

Janice

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/10 09:29 PM

Has anyone else experienced a problem with your game saving when you "Save and Quit"? After playing about 10 mins. of the demo, I clicked on "Save and Quit". When I returned to the game, I had to start all over. I thought if I skipped the opening dialogue the game would start where I left off. Didn't happen. Game had not saved.

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/10 09:40 PM

Some games you need to finish a level before it saves, maybe you needed to play a bit further?

Ana wave12

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/10 10:05 PM

Didn't think of that. I hate it when a game requires this. But I'll give it a try. Thanks, Ana.

Well, you do have to finish a chapter in order to save. Thanks for the tip. May use my Game Club Credit for this one.

Re: Slingo Mystery 2: The Golden Escape - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/17/10 01:06 AM

Glad that worked for you! Enjoy.

Ana wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community