GB HOMEPAGE

Felix the Fish

Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Felix the Fish - 01/05/11 06:12 PM

Got my Felix the Fish stuffed animal today! He's so cute and I'm so proud that I overindulged myself for a year playing the awesome downloads from Big Fish. Thanks to BFG for tons of fun and a cute new little guy to set on my desk!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/05/11 07:43 PM

He really is cute, isn't he? Glad he has a place in your home now! happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/05/11 08:23 PM

I have mine on my desk by the computer, glad you finally got yours Sorta!

Ana wave
Posted By: lucinda

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/05/11 08:26 PM

I got mine yesterday and he is cute. Big Fish is the best.

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/05/11 09:56 PM

lucinda happydance
Posted By: Sorta Blonde

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/06/11 12:36 AM

The only question is: What do I feed him? duh

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/06/11 12:42 AM

Mine seems to be happy with the occasional pat on the fin. grin
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/06/11 01:37 AM

I got my fish also... rah

Rosie, and Sukey wants a sniff at him, but I say shame no, no... I won't have him long if they get him lol
Posted By: butterflybabe

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/08/11 06:28 PM

Sorta, don't worry he's already permanently 'stuffed'.

Sorry, just couldn't resist that one lol
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 03:58 PM

Felix is adorable! I just love him! My grandson wants to take him home. But as much as I love to spoil him no one but no one is taking my sweet Felix! shame
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 04:11 PM

lol Good one butterflybabe!

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 04:34 PM

Felix now sits on the floor next to my bed. He was on my computer desk, but one of my cats decided that knocking him onto the floor was a good way to wake me up in the morning! snicker
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 04:37 PM

I got mine last week too - look perfect on my computer desk!
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 05:08 PM

Oh stoppit!! You are all making me jealous! Been a member for years now, but never got a free gift of any type headscratch

And I am sure my 2 Jack Russells would just love to play with Felix!

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 05:17 PM

Write to Customer Support at Big Fish and ask them about your Felix the Fish, Rozanne. You need to get your Felix, too. wave

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 05:22 PM

Yes, I know - Its one of those "have to do" tasks that I have never done, Marian rolleyes
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 06:40 PM

I hit my one year mark in October, and have not received my "Felix", either. I did get a note from Customer Service acknowledging that they were late, so I still have hope!
Jeanne
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 06:50 PM

It'll come. I'm sure the process of identifying who should get one and getting Felix packed and shipped takes awhile.

I was quite a bit past my year mark, but voila, one day he showed up!

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 06:52 PM

I am planning to go back "home" for a visit to Jersey, Channel Islands, quite soon, so I better make sure my Felix is waiting for me when I get there wink
Posted By: amarisse

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 08:56 PM

this is my 2nd felix the fish laugh i've been a member since big fish started laugh
This newone thats being sent is much more detailed my first is pretty much just a green felty thing with no embellishments.

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 09:15 PM

They might not ship to Kenya!

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 09:20 PM

Lucky you, amarisse! grin

Offhand I don't know of anywhere that Felix doesn't get sent off to, but Rozanne can find out. smile

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/11/11 10:10 PM

It as been stated that they are shipped anywhere you live.

Ana wave

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/12/11 02:16 AM

Then if you've been a member for a year, Rosaboobie, you should definitely be asking where your Felix is!

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/12/11 05:01 AM

Would you believe, I have been a continual member since 2007 and never one free gift!

And my shipping address for BFG is Jersey, UK - cos I would not have expected them to ship my Felix all the way to here in Kenya, but it's indeed nice to know that they will ship anywhere.

I have had backup CDs shipped to me here - BFG are indeed THE most wonderful organisation in the whole world happydance
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/12/11 03:43 PM

I've been a member for 2 years, no fish. What happened is period of 3 months during first year I didn't play any games. I thought my credit card was automatically updating my membership but turned out it had expired and I didn't change it for 3 months so I had to start my membership over. After second year I contacted costumer support, said they added me to fish list.

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/12/11 04:18 PM

Ok, I have contacted BFG Support at long last rah

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/12/11 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Rosaboobie
Ok, I have contacted BFG Support at long last rah

Good for you! happydance

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/15/11 07:07 AM

Whoo Hoo - Guess what I got by email today from those wonderful BFG folks - A free games coupon to compensate for no Felix for nearly 4 years rah happydance rah

This is what they said:-

From looking at your account, I see that you definitely should have received the anniversary email with the code to get Felix. So I've gone ahead and added you to the email list which should be sending out the anniversary emails within the next several weeks. In it will be instructions on how to redeem the code for your Felix. Since you've been such an awesome Big Fish Game Club member, I want to give you a free coupon code good for any standard priced game.

I think I shall use it to buy Haunted Legends - The Queen of Spades monky

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/15/11 02:17 PM

That's great news, Rozanne. happydance A free game while you are waiting for your anniversary email; that sounds good to me! smile thumbsup

Re: Felix the Fish - 01/15/11 03:57 PM

You gotta love BigFish! Have fun gaming Rozanne!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community