GB HOMEPAGE

Woot!

Posted By: karmyn

Woot! - 03/06/11 04:13 PM

I have finally been a member of Big Fish Games for a continuous year. Been a member off and on for a few years, but never for a whole year at a stretch. Which means I will shortly be recieving my very own Felix Fish plushie.
I think I'll name him George.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Woot! - 03/06/11 04:37 PM

What fun, karmyn! thumbsup If I remember correctly, Felix is shipped out four times a year, so if you haven't received an email to confirm your address about where to ship Felix in the next 12 to 16 weeks, then I would suggest writing to Customer Support so that they can confirm that you are on the upcoming shipment list. That is what I did, and a very helpful Customer Support person saw to it that it was confirmed that my Felix was included in the next shipment. smile wave

I do wonder how Felix will feel about having his name changed, though. wink
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Woot! - 03/06/11 05:27 PM

I think the name change could have serious repercussions - He could have an identity crisis crazy

Still waiting patiently for my Felix - hopefully shipping out with the next batch also rah

Re: Woot! - 03/06/11 05:50 PM

I got a ship confirmation email a few days ago. He should be here in a few weeks.

Re: Woot! - 03/06/11 06:07 PM

Oh darn - I never got that confirmation email - Dont tell me that they have forgotten me yet again cry

Re: Woot! - 03/06/11 06:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Rosaboobie
Oh darn - I never got that confirmation email - Dont tell me that they have forgotten me yet again cry

Write to them again to check on the status. wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Woot! - 03/06/11 07:44 PM

What? I was supposed to get mine with next shipment too.

Re: Woot! - 03/06/11 07:47 PM

Hmmm, then there must be a gremlin in the works frown

Re: Woot! - 03/07/11 10:28 AM

I do hope I get mine in the next few weeks. I've waited a long time for this.

Re: Woot! - 03/07/11 01:00 PM

Well, I have been waiting for four years, but in all fairness I only told BFG about this problem at the end of last year.
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Woot! - 03/08/11 03:00 PM

You will love Felix! Very easy to care for. You won't have to feed him or clean an aquarium. He's the perfect pet! He is standing right here on my computer desk watching over me. He's a great companion! Now all he needs is a Felicia Fish! Wouldn't that be sweet? flowers

Re: Woot! - 03/08/11 08:58 PM

Felix arrived today. Had a bit of trouble getting him to actually fit in the stand, but he's there now. Cute little thing. And yes, he needs a companion.
Posted By: flutist

Re: Woot! - 02/24/12 12:08 AM

Woo hoo, I got my Felix yesterday. He is sitting on the shelf above my computer.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Woot! - 02/24/12 12:16 AM

Enjoy!

Re: Woot! - 02/24/12 01:33 AM

Glad he arrived, Bets! smile
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Woot! - 02/27/12 01:19 AM

I joined over a year ago and have never received Felix!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Woot! - 02/27/12 01:43 AM

gatsybygirl, Check out the instructions here.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community