GB HOMEPAGE

The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS

Posted By: ritchiesbabe

The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS - 03/11/11 06:05 PM

I've got a problem with this game I'm looking for the 10th difference. It's at the beginning of chapter 4 'On Hydes Trail'
I've looked at the walkthrough on gamezebo but my game is different to the one they have the wt for. Anyone any ideas it's driving me mad.
Thanks
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS - 03/11/11 06:13 PM

Does this help?
Posted By: ritchiesbabe

Re: The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS - 03/13/11 12:46 AM

Thanks it was indeed a difference on the road. Still couldn't see it just kept randomly clicking on the road and eventually stumbled upon it.
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS - 09/01/11 01:38 PM

I am enjoying this game, but I am stuck.In the last chapter, at the outside of Dr.Jekyll's house, although I found everything else, I cannot find a "bat". With no hints left, I've been stuck for a couple of days. Hope someone knows the answer. Thanks, mel22odie. P.S. I am playing the CD version.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS - 09/01/11 04:58 PM

Hi Mel, I've not started this game yet but quite often in hidden object scenes when asked to find 'a bat' it can either be a baseball bat or a flying bat. Hope this may help! thumbsup wave

Bernie monky

Re: The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS - 09/02/11 12:47 AM

Thanks for the suggestion. I did look for both type of bat. I swear that I cannot for the life of me see any bat, wood or bird (animal). But thanks for your help. Mel22odie
Posted By: traveler

Re: The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS - 09/02/11 01:14 AM

Or a cricket bat. They're flat, not round but more like a paddle, aren't they?

Then again, I've seen some very strange descriptions for objects pop up in casual games thanks to peculiar translations. Maybe if you just try clickng around you'll hit it.

Gil.

Re: The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde DS - 09/04/11 02:02 PM

Sorry to be late with my answer. When I started this picture of the house, I am pretty sure that there was a cricket bat as part of the porch railing and I clicked it. It disappeared and at end there still was the "bat". Can't think of anything else to do but start all over but It took a long time to get to this point. Thanks for everyone's help, Mel22odie.

I found the answer.Look up in the sky and within the lightening is an outline of a bat. Before I started all over, I checked the files in the game and found a picture of a "fleidermouse"(sp?) German for bat.I resorted to this for there was no answer to the question, anywhere. I'm sure that I misspelled the word. Had to write back in case someone else had same question. Mel22odie.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community