GB HOMEPAGE

Big Fish Punch Card

Posted By: lyndal

Big Fish Punch Card - 05/16/11 02:21 AM

thinkIs there a way to look at your punch card on your BF account? I tried the search but didn't find anything.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/16/11 02:37 AM

No, you can't look at your punch card on the Big Fish website, although you can go through your Purchase History and see what you have bought in any given month. You can only view the actual punch card when it's sent to your email. wave
Posted By: lyndal

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/16/11 02:40 AM

Thanks for the quick reply Marian.
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/16/11 12:37 PM

They usually send updates by e-mail, letting you know how many games you have on your punch card.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/16/11 04:02 PM

I never receive those emails, just the one the next month containing the free game code(s).
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/16/11 04:05 PM

They send them out, if you do not get them check your spam folder.

Ana wave
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/17/11 11:54 AM

Every time I purchase a game, within one or two days I get an email from BFG telling me how many punches I have on my card. Be sure to read everything you get from them. You may just be thinking the emails are advertisements and are overlooking the punch card updates.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/17/11 04:14 PM

No I just don't get them.
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/17/11 05:13 PM

I get the updated "scorecard" with my monthly purchases, and the congratulatory e-mail that says I will be getting a free game code.

Unfortunately, I never get the free game code email. The last two months I have had to contact CS and they send me my code ASAP. They are not sure why I am not getting the free game code since I don't have a spam folder and have added all their addresses to my address book.

Luckily, they have no problem continuing to send me my "freebie" as mentioned previously. So I am a happy gamer.
Jeanne
Posted By: katbear50

Re: Big Fish Punch Card - 05/18/11 12:48 AM

Oh yes, never hesitate to ask...
BF is great for working with you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community