GB HOMEPAGE

MCF 13th skull

Posted By: Debbie Kremlick

MCF 13th skull - 05/31/11 02:02 AM

Can anyone tell me how to get into the carriage house? It's locked and I have nothing in inventory to break the window.

Thanks,

Debbie
Posted By: karmyn

Re: MCF 13th skull - 05/31/11 02:10 AM

Where are you at in the game? Have you gotten into the cemetery yet?
Tried doing spoiler tags, it didn't work.
Posted By: Debbie Kremlick

Re: MCF 13th skull - 05/31/11 11:32 AM

I am actually trying to find the 13th skull but I need the crown insignia from inside the carriage house. Never figured out how to get in there.
Posted By: karmyn

Re: MCF 13th skull - 06/03/11 10:49 AM

I think that you can get into the carriage house after you do the puzzle with the goblets.
Posted By: Grandmakath

Re: MCF 13th skull - 07/09/11 03:27 PM

Hi I'm stuck on the 13th Skulls, with the mines in the swamp, I have only found two, but cannot work out what to do next, I have noted the symbols match the map,
but I am stuck, can anyone help.
Posted By: Marian

Re: MCF 13th skull - 07/09/11 04:17 PM

Hi Grandmakath, I deleted your second post on this subject because it was asking the same question; no need to post the same question twice. wave

Have you looked at the walkthrough for the game? There are plenty of folks here who have played the game, so if you need more specific help, feel free to ask again and someone will try to help out. smile
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: MCF 13th skull - 07/12/11 02:17 AM

Grandmakath,

Hope you can work your way through it. I got stuck at the same point and had to give up because I could never do it. I was sure I was doing it right but still couldn't progress. Others had trouble and eventually figured it out but I never could frown

Good luck!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community